LOL @ the VS fail - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Failure to vote in poll will result in death.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
The Kush
Captain

LOL @ the VS fail

The VS decided to cheat (not surprised the VS can only win if they have some kind of unfair advantage) but it back fired on them because the NC and TR got pissed and decided to kick them off first. It was fucking hilarious.

The VS cheated because you are suppose to stay in your warp gate and of course right when the event starts they already have hacks.

Either that or they are just too stupid (retards do tend to prefer the VS)
Old 2012-07-07, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
RodenyC
Master Sergeant

Re: LOL @ the VS fail

VS didn't cheat.Brewko spawned people at a base.Plus it took 2 whole empires to get the VS off.NC and TR needed to help each other or they would had thier asses handed to them.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
JacksonFatBack
Private

WRONG-- VS got warped to the dropship center instead of the warpgate.

What are they supposed to do? spend 10 minutes walking back to the WG and then walk to the nearest facility? Also, the VS didn't have all of their people on Oshur when the event started. It took a whole hour for Brewko to get all of the VS onto Oshur. We were outpopped because the devs decided to warp VS in last.

Either way, it was fun to see old Oshur. Let's not take this event too seriously.

Last edited by JacksonFatBack; 2012-07-07 at 05:32 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Synapses
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by JacksonFatBack View Post
WRONG-- VS got warped to the dropship center instead of the warpgate.

What are they supposed to do? spend 10 minutes walking back to the WG and then walk to the nearest facility? Also, the VS didn't have all of their people on Oshur when the event started. It took a whole hour for Brewko to get all of the VS onto Oshur. We were outpopped because the devs decided to warp VS in last.
Lies. You had 34% to everyone else's 32. Don't give me that crap.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
The Kush
Captain

Lol wrong. NC and TR were accidentally spawned at bases and they did the fair thing and ran back to the warpgate. And even if you use that as an excuse I know they didn't accidentally spawn at 3 bases lol goodbye VS I'm having fun still on old oshur
Old 2012-07-07, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Zulthus
Colonel

Jumptoconclusions.jpg

The VS got warped there. Higby asked us to send him a tell to get pulled to the WG and the majority of us made it before the event started. A few were left unable to be reset to the warpgate and hacked the base.

Also, we were indeed outpopped because we were warped in last. We had many slots open by the time we started, it was no challenge for the TR to take Jamshid. We were outpopped.

The funny thing is, both empires each had more pop than the VS, but even combined, they couldn't beat us without genning Atar.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
JacksonFatBack
Private

Originally Posted by Synapses View Post
Lies. You had 34% to everyone else's 32. Don't give me that crap.
When I got onto oshur ~45 minutes after the event began, pops were ~40%TR, 29 VS, 31 NC. We had 50 spots still open on Oshur.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Landtank
Second Lieutenant

Whatever, this just proves that the VS is the weakest faction. Can't deny facts.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
stormerdoom
Private

There were TR in the dropship center too, brewko teleported VS there
Old 2012-07-07, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Synapses
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Zulthus View Post
Jumptoconclusions.jpg

The VS got warped there. Higby asked us to send him a tell to get pulled to the WG and the majority of us made it before the event started. A few were left unable to be reset to the warpgate and hacked the base.

Also, we were indeed outpopped because we were warped in last. We had many slots open by the time we started, it was no challenge for the TR to take Jamshid. We were outpopped.

The funny thing is, both empires each had more pop than the VS, but even combined, they couldn't beat us without genning Atar.
Man shut up with this crap. VS hit there cap of sign ups. Soo.. Point invalid. Also, at the start of the event I believe the VS had 1+% on everyone else. It was like 33 to VS's 34.

And why did the ones that did not get moved not do the honorable thing and run back or even better really show honor and just WAIT until the rest of the forces showed up to put on the hack. *sigh* Idiots up in this place I swear.

Last edited by Synapses; 2012-07-07 at 05:34 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Zulthus
Colonel

Originally Posted by Synapses View Post
Man shut up with this crap. VS hit there cap of sign ups. Soo.. Point invalid.

And why did the ones that did not get moved do the honorable thing and run back or even better really show honor and just WAIT until the rest of the forces showed up to put on the hack. *sigh* Idiots up in this place I swear.
You're right, we did hit our sign up cap. But we weren't all in Oshur when the event started. We began with around 28% pop, everyone else had more men.

It would appear that your jimmies have been rustled. Even though we still lost you continue to have your panties in a twist over Atar. I started in the warpgate and ran to Jamshid. The majority of the VS went to Atar anyway so our forces did "show up".
Old 2012-07-07, 05:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Marsgrim
Sergeant

Event started with TR/NC on 33% and VS on 34% and a large portion inside Atar, that fraction immediatly hacked out mozzies went to Hvar and mozzie farmed all the TR who had to foot zerg in.

No sympathy, you had everything in your favour to being with. Even at Atar if you had managed to defend you would have been fine as the NTU kept filling. Dropship centre is the easiest to defend but someone on TR managed to sneak a router pad into the middle of a 3way.

Last edited by Marsgrim; 2012-07-07 at 05:47 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
JeffBeefjaw
Corporal

TR were tag teamed last sunday on amerish in the planetside day event, we held both empires enough to still have the capital at the end. Stop crying and accept defeat vs.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by JeffBeefjaw View Post
TR were tag teamed last sunday on amerish in the planetside day event, we held both empires enough to still have the capital at the end. Stop crying and accept defeat vs.
That is ENTIRELY different. The capital was revealed as the goal to win, so no sh*t you're gonna get tag teamed if you own it.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

sore losers, just hold your hands up ! You guys got owned
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion