Gameplay: Block infantry through gate shields - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Creaming a Vanu in an enforcer: Priceless
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-01-21, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hyncharas
First Sergeant

Block infantry through gate shields

I do realise there is value in allowing Light Assaults to jump over walls and destroy gate shields but, after spending an hour running around a base to stabilise and kill any type of enemy that can breach, it gets really annoying for defenders after a while since they can't compete against cloakers and heavy assaults most of the time.

Gate diffusers should be kept, but I think only infantry should be able to get in the base if they're Light Assault, not any class that can just walk through the shield.

Last edited by Hyncharas; 2014-01-21 at 04:49 PM.
Old 2014-01-22, 07:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Feyyore
Private

Re: Block infantry through gate shields

When it comes to infantry and gates... What I'd love to see is some sort of Gate diffuser an infantryman could have. Much like C4 that can be chucked onto a gate to temporarily diffuse it. That would be awesome. Allowing infantry to break open the gates for a limited time of up to 10 seconds.
Old 2014-01-28, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Mosses
Private

Originally Posted by Hyncharas View Post
I do realise there is value in allowing Light Assaults to jump over walls and destroy gate shields but, after spending an hour running around a base to stabilise and kill any type of enemy that can breach, it gets really annoying for defenders after a while since they can't compete against cloakers and heavy assaults most of the time.

Gate diffusers should be kept, but I think only infantry should be able to get in the base if they're Light Assault, not any class that can just walk through the shield.
This is why Planetside 2 is garbage, ladies and gentlemen. It appeals to little babbies just like this.
Old 2014-01-29, 05:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Feyyore
Private

Originally Posted by Mosses View Post
This is why Planetside 2 is garbage, ladies and gentlemen. It appeals to little babbies just like this.
And why I like playing something like Arma 2. XD If you cant deal with superior stratagy and such then move on.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault