NC Incompetence - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Harry's a pothead and the Sourcerer's stoned.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-05-19, 08:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
bedzike
Corporal
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Thing is a pull hack only works in the soi. It has a limit of range so if someone is pull hacking leave the area and he can't kill anyone. Also there is a tr running around in a mossie Insta giving every softie somehow even before cerb turrets can see him on radar. He was doing it on amerish a few days ago. He got me like 5 times running from the door to the vech term. Somehow he never missed a shot and didn't get hit by any cerbs that were on the walls. Also tr in a interlink leave the base one in awhile God PG likes to gen drop don't need 15 of you waiting at the door when we blow the gen give us some space.
bedzike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Hehateme
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
This community is sincerely awful.
Let me start off by saying I like Angel, I think he's a cool guy to talk with and enjoy playing with him for the most part. This critique is in no way meant to be hostile.

That being said, you are the worst type of planetside player. You and your buddies criticize this games' player base yet do the same thing. Shit, Saturday con was telling me how you two were on TR, fighting nc, with 70-30 pops respectively. You two then go on to blow the Gen because, "it was PG" to quote con. Wtf is that? Everyone on mumble birches and moans when a Gen gets blown on us, then you do the same thing? I cannot comprehend how that works.

Of course, this is all speculation based off of what con was telling me.

However, later that night I had to plead with you and demo to not blow the Gen with 70-30 pops. To which I was met with demo's response, "I'm so fed up with this game just blow the Gen so the fight end. " Umm... Then don't play it. "Why ruin the only fight" to quote everyone on mumble, including myself. Fair enough if you're not enjoying the game at that moment, but who are you to ruin it for others.

If you blow a Gen, in my opinion you lose the right to bitch about getting the Gen blown on you.

Again, I like you all. Hell, I get on with most people in this game. But the level of hypocrisy in the statement, "This community is sincerely awful" amazes me.
Hehateme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 02:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Hippo
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
Let me start off by saying I like Angel, I think he's a cool guy to talk with and enjoy playing with him for the most part. This critique is in no way meant to be hostile.

That being said, you are the worst type of planetside player. You and your buddies criticize this games' player base yet do the same thing. Shit, Saturday con was telling me how you two were on TR, fighting nc, with 70-30 pops respectively. You two then go on to blow the Gen because, "it was PG" to quote con. Wtf is that? Everyone on mumble birches and moans when a Gen gets blown on us, then you do the same thing? I cannot comprehend how that works.

Of course, this is all speculation based off of what con was telling me.

However, later that night I had to plead with you and demo to not blow the Gen with 70-30 pops. To which I was met with demo's response, "I'm so fed up with this game just blow the Gen so the fight end. " Umm... Then don't play it. "Why ruin the only fight" to quote everyone on mumble, including myself. Fair enough if you're not enjoying the game at that moment, but who are you to ruin it for others.

If you blow a Gen, in my opinion you lose the right to bitch about getting the Gen blown on you.

Again, I like you all. Hell, I get on with most people in this game. But the level of hypocrisy in the statement, "This community is sincerely awful" amazes me.
While I wasn't present during said occurrences, I cannot comment directly. However, the basic idea, in my mind, of Angels statement is that due to the hacking the community is bad. Little kids that throw fits and resort to unstoppable means, to make themselves feel better.

There is a HUGE difference between hacking and someone dropping a gen, throwing plasma, Pshield or whatever else someone considers gay. I myself have dropped gens, more often it is to direct the zerg but I'm guilty of doing so just because.

There are many players/outfits that will drop the gen with 90% pops. As a member of DT I've debt with that my entire life. It honestly doesn't bother me, I may say "Oh great they blew the gen with 80% pop" but it's partly my own fault for not stopping them. I don't always agree with gens being dropped but honestly it's been a part of Planetside forever and while the fight might be "ruined" at that base... There's a million other bases where the next fight will be.
Hippo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 02:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Hehateme
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
I don't always agree with gens being dropped but honestly it's been a part of Planetside forever and while the fight might be "ruined" at that base... There's a million other bases where the next fight will be.
While I agree with this statement to an extent, I don't find it true anymore. With pops like they were, with the fight I was present at, it was going to be the last fight of the night. Sure, 3-4 years ago if someone blew the gen you get kicked off cont and move on. I wholeheartedly agree with you that, in previous years, getting the gen blown was your own damn fault, I've played with every "leet" fit in this game, to some extent, I've never been too upset with a gen getting blown. (a case could be made against bio-lab but there were days where 30-40 people would be dedicated to staying in gen).

However, with pops like they are now, leave the damn thing alone. If for some reason you cannot resist the urge to blow the gen, then don't go whining and moaning that it happens to you in an hour.

To answer your "hacking" comment, I don't see hackers as a part of this community. Maybe I'm being too naive, but I picture these barcode hackers as old washed up vets who haven't played since pre-gemini. I just don't see the logic in hacking to "win" a fight with pops like they are. Of course with that being said, I don't see the logic in hacking a populated video game, just to win a video game, go outside if it's that important to you.

So with that said, I didn't interpret the "This community is sincerely awful." quote as anything to do with hackers. If that was intended, my fault I apologize for misunderstanding. Still though, I don't find hypocrisy all that community-building.
Hehateme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
angelphantasma
Private
 
angelphantasma's Avatar
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
That being said, you are the worst type of planetside player.


My post was about how the community resorting to cheating is ruining the game while blaming legit players for why they are cheating. Such actions makes the community, generally, awful.

I am glad people like Hippo at least get it. I loves him!
__________________
angelphantasma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Hehateme
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post


My post was about how the community resorting to cheating is ruining the game while blaming legit players for why they are cheating. Such actions makes the community, generally, awful.
It is my opinion that the cheating doesn't have anything to do with the Planetside community. You take a bad player, who happens to have no life and a small penis, give him an easy to hack game + no response for hacking, like Planetside, this is bound to happen.

Every single game out there has it's hackers. The only thing that makes hackers so prevalent in Planetside is the easy code to hack. Seriously, I know someone who created a CoF/RoF hack in about an hour, just because we doubted him. Combine the simplicity of hacking the code, with absolutely no response it would happen in any game.

That being said, the community of Planetside is still horrid, but that has nothing to do with the hackers. Personally, I think it's just me. No matter what game I play (Planetside/Quake Live/ Quake 3 Arena CPM) the community is always shit. I should stop gaming

Also, I still love you angel!

Last edited by Hehateme; 2014-05-19 at 07:35 PM. Reason: I suck at proofreading
Hehateme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 02:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Skittles
Sergeant
 
Re: NC Incompetence


I would tend to agree PS was probably the worst community I was ever involved in. The animosity between not only empires, but servers, outfits and even player to player was horrendous. And, I contributed from time to time to the problem.

I've played a lot of games of various styles and PS is most definitely the worst of all of them. I will say though that the general attitude I've experienced in FPS is usually not exactly upbeat and what one would call 'socially acceptable behavior'.
Skittles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 05:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
angelphantasma
Private
 
angelphantasma's Avatar
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
It is my opinion that the cheating doesn't have anything to do with the Planetside community. You take a bad player, who happens to have no life and a small penis, give him an easy to hack game + no response for hacking, like Planetside, this is bound to happen.
While I like the notion of breaking the two apart. Everyone cheating here tends to be long time small penis veterans. While they obviously are nobodies, they are still part of the community sort to speak. That random greenie you saw getting farmed could likely be the guy pull hacking everyone to death in the next five minutes.

I guess in that type of deal you can see a bit of their pain. Can you imagine being a nobody fish in a small pond? That would be extremely painful. Given the lack of backlash, they finally get to release their angst. It's pretty sad to see but humans are generally disappointing, so it is to be expected.

You don't see any actual known or decent players doing any of this nonsense.

Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
Every single game out there has it's hackers
I agree with this. I have been gaming online since like '99 (yikes, right?). Diablo 2 auto target in PVP was pretty awful. TOR speed hacking was silly (despite I never actually witnessed it but video recording sure are there). Global Agenda auto aim apparently existed. So on, so on.

Not to mention the silly amount of botting in games like Everquest 1/2. I don't think I ran into a single person who maxed crafting in a legit manner in EQ2.

The pure problem with this game is how insanely it affects the game overall. While cheaters/hackers can hurt a RPG's economy or something (ugh FFXI and D3); the game was still pretty damn playable. One moron can literally shut this whole game down which hasn't really happened in any of the other games I played. At most in PVP based games or RPGs; I had to like change servers/games/play a tad more and ta dah, back to fun!

In Planetside; it gives the small penal warriors a false sense of grandeur and goes to promoting it. While in any other game they are just pretty insignificant and fade away back to obscurity.

Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
That being said, the community of Planetside is still horrid, but that has nothing to do with the hackers. Personally, I think it's just me. No matter what game I play (Planetside/Quake Live/ Quake 3 Arena CPM) the community is always shit. I should stop gaming
"When everyone else is the problem...", nah - I get what you are saying. Overall there is no really 'great' community for any game. Any game you go to people tend to get blown away by niceness (see: we're all awful beings).

It being horrid though, in the way you mean it, doesn't really bother me and I am unsure why people whine about it so much. There is no such thing as a great community in pretty much anything. There are parts which may be amazing, but nothing is really perfect or completely amazing.

In relation to this game, is it a bit silly to watch eight scatmaxes conquering the two or three of us holding a base down? Of course. Does that make me want to whine and stop playing? Never. I can't seriously think of a time when I logged off from legit actions committed against me in my five years of being here. While, yes, I may make a 'heated' comment - that is literally the extent of my care; the couple seconds it takes to say 'we just got outplayed, hard!' (exclaiming hard, of course)

In example: AV and I went to go open Hurakan not long ago. We obviously got met with the wonderful TR as CE farmed the VS empire stuck in the tower since they couldn't get by CE. Eventually a couple guys humping a AI maxsuit while throwing plasma at us, bested us with like 3 minutes left.

Now I know what most of you are thinking, "WAHHH, LOG OFF! GAME BAD!". If you can't handle the game, then I suggest doing something simpler with your life.

We eventually, by the way, drained Bitol and captured it to remove the cavelock which then tripled the VS population as they actually had a fight. We progressed anyways, managed to get ourselves back into it still - even in 2014! Gasp! If there was some insane pull hacker though? We literally could do nothing and hence why one is a REALLY INSANE ISSUE and the other is laughable.

There is also nothing wrong with gaming or stopping to play games. I always encourage people to pursue whatever gives them even a glimmer of happiness in life.

Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
Also, I still love you angel!
I do respect and am grateful for this. If I ever portray myself differently or you feel words I have expressed are against this; just ask or say something - I always love to try to clarify.

With that being said, I feel instead of sorta cheaply dodging with pretty Jessica gifs and what not...

I wanted to address the hypocrite thing, as simply, you deserve perhaps some real response:

Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
But the level of hypocrisy in the statement, "This community is sincerely awful" amazes me.
I been called a hypocrite in this game a lot, and if you like to find various posts which show such. I am all for it. Often my posts consist of calling something bad but never telling everyone to not to use it.

To me, disliking something and still doing it doesn't really make me a hypocrite. I see why people would say so though and probably rolling their eyes now. Doing something you dislike to benefit you is a pretty simple thing of life actually.

I dislike having to deal with constant drunks when various situations require it, but my friends tend to know I love my drunken stupors. Should I completely deprive myself of a great pleasure simply because I can see the faults with it? I don't think so. Hence angelphantplasma!

Acknowledging something is bad, just means if it were to change; I would be perfectly okay with it. I suffer no dependency on these things while also I don't mean in any way to try to e-honor police people or get angry at others not following my 'rules'. You just have to, at times, accept things for what they are and not hope for what they could be.

Don't get me wrong, I am an extreme hypocrite given the right subject matter but not here even if my words are taken differently from my original intent. At best you can fault me for association off some old past statements but myself as just myself - I just don't see it.

Pleading with two jerks probably won't work with anything you do. However as pointed out on these forums, I do listen to Demo. If he is being evil though, he just gets a partner. I am sure others can be extremely angry at this, or yell, 'why can't you think for yourself?' and that is simply 'whatever' to me. I already said we play for laughs and to enjoy ourselves. Due to the nature of the game, this naturally will affect others enjoyment.

If our antics are too much for someone to handle, I highly recommend removing yourself from said abuse. If anyone wishes to fault me as an enemy, 'worst type of player', or Hitler and the reason for removing yourself from a bad situation, I am all for it. I'll happily be your villain if it betters your life. Everything I have ever done though in my 15 years of online gaming in a PVP manner, has always been with in the rules of the game.

As for the, 'it was PG' comment; I don't think I ever took actual actions against anyone because it was so and so. At most I think I say, "They would do it to us!". This statement is completely true for the most part and applies to pretty much everyone. Everyone is happy to be evil to us - being DT and all, ya know? My bastard deeds, however, extend to all and lovingly grasp everyone with no real special reasoning. Just ask demo - I plasma him like he owes me money.

The only time people get special treatment, as in I openly try, is if it is sorta determined before the actions. As otherwise I generally just get back stabbed trying to be nice for whatever reason (whether it be being me, or some past nonsense).

In your quote and everything though, it is all directed at me. I am okay with this, to be honest. I don't mind negative vibes being thrown my way of sorts for anything I have said or done (rightfully deserved or not, it's all good to me). You, though, throwing Demo in there just to besmirch him is a bit lowly to me.

While I understand your point for such words, it still is sad to me. If he made a comment on here which got you mad or whatever, you can have at it. It doesn't really add anything to your point either - which is that my comment was hypocritical - is the sadder part. If you wish to extend to how myself and my buddies are awful, then you are gladly permitted to do such but reason would probably be quickly lost.

To be honest though, that is more so just my wonderful character. I never approve when others say negative things about those I take an interest in. Can't help it.

Finally, removing my Hippo love from my quote is mean! =p

Anyways, <3. Hopefully you enjoyed an epic read.
__________________
angelphantasma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
bedzike
Corporal
 
Re: NC Incompetence


What is with this PG would do it. I tk everyone that even shoots at the gen at a triple or double pop base. its a cheap tactic and I know we can push the tubes. I can't say it for all the members but only bases I would blow gens is a interlink since I don't wanna waste 5 hours with the bad nc getting farmed.... I was playing tr and tr were dropping a gen with triple pop and I tked the 4 tr in there and got cr5 as kos. sorry I refuse to let a fight die and so do many PG since we know how the community is and we know its just us now. no1 new is coming and we rather have the players we have now then no1 at all.
bedzike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Hehateme
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
I guess in that type of deal you can see a bit of their pain. Can you imagine being a nobody fish in a small pond? That would be extremely painful. Given the lack of backlash, they finally get to release their angst. It's pretty sad to see but humans are generally disappointing, so it is to be expected.
Ahh but this goes back to the "give vets a challenge/noobs a break" and while I think it is absurd that we should limit our play, it does have some validity to it. I tried to reach out to many noobies, both this f2p and whenever I saw a blatant noob in my 10 years of this game. Sadly, most people would rather suffer through getting owned/quit than accept help. I don't understand that, personally I look for someone's help whenever I join a new game. Probably because I don't have a problem with admitting I'm a noob to a new game, some people don't like admitting that. To each their own I suppose.

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
The pure problem with this game is how insanely it affects the game overall. While cheaters/hackers can hurt a RPG's economy or something (ugh FFXI and D3); the game was still pretty damn playable. One moron can literally shut this whole game down which hasn't really happened in any of the other games I played. At most in PVP based games or RPGs; I had to like change servers/games/play a tad more and ta dah, back to fun!
Agree 100% this game can be ruined in a matter of minutes with a hacker. SOE is and always was a shit company, but iirc they said something along the lines of "We will not allow hackers in any of our games, Planetside included." before f2p released. This of course, could have been made up, but if it wasn't SOE lost respect from me with lying (who knew I still had some respect to lose for them).

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
"When everyone else is the problem...", nah - I get what you are saying. Overall there is no really 'great' community for any game. Any game you go to people tend to get blown away by niceness (see: we're all awful beings).
I'm glad you know what I mean, but let me elaborate. Planetside players are some of the cockiest players in a game I've played. Considering I've played quake live, and now CPMa which is notorious for the asshole elitest players, this should say something. I don't know what it is, but Planetside players just extremely cocky, I'm not calling out anyone individually. Hell, I was even like this before I started playing quake. I originally got into Quake because I sent visigodo a hate tell. He kicked my ass for a bit, then I got better and beat him, and that's the last he spoke to me. Hi visi!

The whole point to this paragraph is, when Planetside was in it's hayday these asshole elitest players didn't matter so much. Killwhores were actually considered a joke, aside from the kill leaders on each server. Still though, the kill leaders wouldn't go off and hack a different continent (which also has it's benefits) they would typically fight in the primary fights and rack up kills. When planetside died (stopped being played the way it was intended), in my opinion, in about late 06, early 07, elitest killwhores were the only thing left. You get someone new trying out the game, dealing with an elitest prick. It's not going to workout typically. My hat's off to you angel for sticking around seeing as you started out at this time.

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
I dislike having to deal with constant drunks when various situations require it, but my friends tend to know I love my drunken stupors. Should I completely deprive myself of a great pleasure simply because I can see the faults with it? I don't think so. Hence angelphantplasma!
Don't you dare.

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
In your quote and everything though, it is all directed at me. I am okay with this, to be honest. I don't mind negative vibes being thrown my way of sorts for anything I have said or done (rightfully deserved or not, it's all good to me). You, though, throwing Demo in there just to besmirch him is a bit lowly to me.

While I understand your point for such words, it still is sad to me. If he made a comment on here which got you mad or whatever, you can have at it. It doesn't really add anything to your point either - which is that my comment was hypocritical - is the sadder part. If you wish to extend to how myself and my buddies are awful, then you are gladly permitted to do such but reason would probably be quickly lost.
I think my point here is that is that you're play is hypocritical, and combined with that comment (from the way I wrongly interpreted it) set me off. Let me explain, I've always played this game with "honor." The only gen's that I've killed were back in my cloaky-doke days on werner. RAS would say on Teamspeak "hateme I'm sick of this fight, get your gimp suit and go blow the gen." This was at interfarms though. Let me also say, blowing the gen at bio labs used to be a task an a half. With good pops about 30-40 guys would go sit in gen when the CY was starting to get hit (maxes would auto run up ammo/supplies) regularly. Seriously, I remember I would have a boomer on the outside door of stairs while a buddy of mine would lancer a supply max.

This "honor" I play with however, is just how I played, and how those around me played. It is unfair for me to project that onto anyone else. It is also unfair to call how I play "honor" because well, there is no rulebook out their. Honestly, if it's not hacking it's honorable. Before this f2p I NEVER had a problem with getting gen blown on me, even in 80-20 pops in a biolab. Who the hell wants to get farmed by 10 assholes (lms) for ever when you could blow a gen? Fair play, I didn't do it myself because I typically wasn't on the winning side of 80-20 pops.

[note] Please don't respond with "honor" lol LMS because yes, we were all bastards. However, we had 1 max typically and that was Marvin. And in my 6 years of lms we blew 1 gen, and that was against AT who just blew on on us an hour ago. (hypocritical? absolutely. Justified? I'd say so, AT was annoying as hell xD)
Edit: I know you wouldn't do this angel, but this was speaking to anyone else reading this post.

As for calling out demo, it just irked me in the mentality of "game annoys me so end the fight." Should I have left him nameless, yes absolutely. He doesn't come on the forms afaik so slandering him without the probability of a proper response (if he even cares) was immature of me.

For me though, I've considered my planetside "career" over since Gemini was formed, and werner gutted thanks SOE. I was gonna quit, but I wanted to level up 1 more br25 with "good" pops. I joined LMS and liked those guys enough to stick around somewhat. I went from playing every weekend from the time I was 10, to only really playing in the summer time for first two years of high school. Summers were always nothing better to do, without the ability to drive, until august football camp started without.

Then I got a car and video games just didn't exist for me at all junior year. Sometime during senior year, I started to play quakelive again and gradually switched to cpma. This made me all nostalgic, and subbed to PS for one last summer. I kinda wish they killed the server after this summer, Pops were good because ps2 beta was coming soon, hackers were rare (lol actual dev) and that was a good time. PLUS I actually had my werner characters with backpacks.

Had werner been merged originally with Gemini this game would still be populated. I cannot tell you how many people quit when they learned they'd lose all their characters. Personally, I had 2 cr5s and a cr4 on werner. I didn't mind leveling new BR, but I've always hated CEP. Combine werner characters with the original East coast Gemini, pops would have been amazing. Good work SOE as always.

So you'll see me around here and there, but this game has been dead, to me, since 07. Just people who cannot let go of it (me superincluded). I hope this planetside drama, and my admittedly elitest mentality hasn't driven us to the point where we cannot be friends anymore. Or too the point someone won't give me one of his cars .

I am considering writing a lengthy detailed post about what went wrong, and why Planetside died. Having played in every stage of planetside, like many others, I feel I could do a very good job in explaining what were the many things that ended this great game.

Last edited by Hehateme; 2014-05-20 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Reason in post
Hehateme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Effective
First Lieutenant
 
Effective's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: NC Incompetence


Is that you Topdawg?
__________________


My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex
Effective is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 02:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Hippo
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
Agree 100% this game can be ruined in a matter of minutes with a hacker. SOE is and always was a shit company, but iirc they said something along the lines of "We will not allow hackers in any of our games, Planetside included." before f2p released. This of course, could have been made up, but if it wasn't SOE lost respect from me with lying (who knew I still had some respect to lose for them).
That was stated by the lead GM "Praesum". I was recently talking to him and he said that he made that statement before free to play, before he knew there was no longer going to be customer service support. He also said the concerns I addressed to him (mainly about the hackers) would be forwarded to the proper people; he couldn't promise anything but said our concerns are not falling on deaf ears.

Empty promises and no hope? Probably but I suppose if enough stink is kicked up it may draw enough attention by SOE where somthing may change.

P.S. I am not making a novel long post like you or Angel!
Hippo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
angelphantasma
Private
 
angelphantasma's Avatar
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
So you'll see me around here and there, but this game has been dead, to me, since 07. Just people who cannot let go of it (me superincluded). I hope this planetside drama, and my admittedly elitest mentality hasn't driven us to the point where we cannot be friends anymore. Or too the point someone won't give me one of his cars .
I recommend learning to move on! We can always be buds, can even friend me on steam or something if you wish to flirt for years to come (RL circumstances permitting).

Also said person is so hooking me up first. I put out more.

Originally Posted by Effective View Post
Is that you Topdawg?
I think to think there is some of Topdawg in me.

Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
P.S. I am not making a novel long post like you or Angel!
SOE always gives false promises. Furthermore, I always wanted to be a writer. NOVELS, NOVELS EVERYWHERE.
__________________
angelphantasma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Hehateme
Private
 
Re: NC Incompetence


Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
I recommend learning to move on! We can always be buds, can even friend me on steam or something if you wish to flirt for years to come (RL circumstances permitting).
Ugh I hate steam, but fine if you insist. I'll speak to you about in next time I'm on mamblez. Haven't been on lately cause finals week, my university is delayed because we have like 2 months off for winter break.

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
Also said person is so hooking me up first. I put out more.
Fine, but I have dibs on all the Ford's.

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
I think to think there is some of Topdawg in me.
Isn't there a little Topdawg in all of us?

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
NOVELS, NOVELS EVERYWHERE.
But retaining to our novels, I think the quote should be. NOVELS, NOVELS EVERYWHERE but not a lot to read
Hehateme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
KingFeraligatr
Private
 
Angry Re: NC Incompetence


NC players are the kings of the incompetents, masters of the retards, and lords of the idiots. They'll find a way to suck completely and utterly no matter what the situation. The absolute suckage of the NC players is completely mind-blowing/boggling and then some. The total incompetency displayed by the NC makes is really hard to enjoy the game at times (because I main NC). Trying to get to get even a tiny bit of competency is far too hard for their tiny brains and thick skulls to even comprehend. They ruin every NC player's experience and their own with how retarded they are. I simply cannot grasp how and ENTIRE faction's playerbase can so completely and utterly horrific. They cannot even hold a simple continent or base to save their lives. Really NC players, you probably redefine horribad players are among the worst players in any game out there. If you want to hear more of my rants of how idiotic NC players are, /tell chat with me or catch me on my TR/VS alts (when I play them). And one last thing, the NC on my "friends" list and in my outfit are cool. Bad players, but cool. The rest of the NC, my seething hatred goes you to you.
KingFeraligatr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.