whats the stupidest thing a person has done near/around/to you? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If it posts... shoot...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-12-09, 11:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Scarecrowe
Private

whats the stupidest thing a person has done near/around/to you?

this is mine . We(NC) had just finished capping a enemy continent and were about to move on to one of our home ones which was under heavy attack by the VS. we had maybe 1 tech plant and a dropship center being hacked. The VS had moved a huge force write outside our Sanc WG and we were massing a huge force to beat them. I, being a infiltrator had snuck into the friendly dropship center that was being hacked and was hiding in the unoccupied at the time CC. There were lots of VS in the rest of the base and courtyard. I'd messaged a cr 5 who was organising the attack force inside the WG and he told me to wait for the attack to begin then secure it. we had bout 12 min before the dropship center was thiers

after bout 2 min of waiting another infil hacker walks into the cc and starts to secure it i send him a tell telling him to wait He keeps hacking i start yelling STOP!! with the macro but he keeps going so i slash him once with my knife. he stops, pulls out a scatter pistol and blows me away and procedes to secure it. about 1 minute after its secured its been hacked again by the vs

i send a tell to this guy telling him hes a fool and he replies "im not letting them get another base" i then point out to him the plan. then bout 5 minutes later this complete idiot has the nerve to tk me AGAIN just for 'Making him feel stupid' i then pointed out to him that he IS stupid and logged off
Old 2003-12-09, 11:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Kyonye
Contributor
General

i think the dumbest thing someone ever did to me in planetside was kill me when they were my own teammates. besides that, i don't mind dyeing or killing.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2003-12-10, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
gonnagetyou
First Lieutenant

Team killing is the stupidest thing I see.
Old 2003-12-10, 02:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Unknown
First Sergeant

Seeing an enemy charge into a well defended base with no weapons drawn, waving at everyone as he goes by before getting killed. I've actually seen this on a few occasions, and get a kick out of it every time. I assume they must be under weapons lock and have nothing better to do.
Old 2003-12-10, 06:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Aside from idiot assclowns blowing up the generators at bases where it isn't NEEDED and then we can't repair it for another ten minutes, the dumbest thing I've seen are TKs (and then I'm sure everyone knows my feelings on a majority of the Emerald TR CR5s).
Old 2003-12-10, 06:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
RagingSpeedhorn
Corporal

I like watching noob players running around naked, with a MCG because they have used all thier certs on getting the biggest gun they can find.
Old 2003-12-10, 07:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
JakeLogan
Major

Dumbest thing I've ever seen was Tk'ing this happend to be The Enclave (TR) outfit on emerald (at the time on Konreid) last night before the server merger TR VS and NC agree to a cease fire so they can get together on the island south of cyssor (to take pics and stuff like that) MrSnapple and buzzcutpsycho decide to bomb the hell out of it. Now if all they had hit were NC or VS it wouldn't have been that bad but they killed more TR then VS and NC combined.
Old 2003-12-10, 08:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

One of my teamates killing me because I didn't repair my Reaver which he said was his, I send him a tell and he said it was his and I stole it...lol

Old 2003-12-10, 08:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

I was sniping from the top of a watch tower on Cyssor. I had been up there for a good 5 to 10 minutes. Some noob in standard vest and a suppressor jumps up on the roof with me and starts running around shooting at the enemies on the ground below. In the process of spraying bullets everywhere he manages to kill me.
Old 2003-12-10, 08:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by JakeLogan
Dumbest thing I've ever seen was Tk'ing this happend to be The Enclave (TR) outfit on emerald (at the time on Konreid) last night before the server merger TR VS and NC agree to a cease fire so they can get together on the island south of cyssor (to take pics and stuff like that) MrSnapple and buzzcutpsycho decide to bomb the hell out of it. Now if all they had hit were NC or VS it wouldn't have been that bad but they killed more TR then VS and NC combined.

I was on that meeting ..........those libs were bad but eventually we shot them down (i think) and everything was good for at least 15 mins.
Old 2003-12-10, 09:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
gaz_zilla
Private

Probably the two stupidist things I've done were these.

Sitting in a flail watching the other TR with me move through the main door, grabbing a drink, then coming back and grabbing my mouse only to have it fire a shot directly into about 20-30 TR.

Another fantastic endeavour was the use of a radiator in base assault. I ran in, I fired ONE radiator shot into the CC to clear out the Maxis and people in there, then a dozen of my empire run in there and wonder why they're all getting killed. The grief was going up so steadily...
Old 2003-12-10, 09:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Strak
Corporal

So there I am on top of a hill, scope zoomed in to x8, watching the base closely, waiting for my target.....waiting.....waiting.......

Slowly another sniper slowly walks infront of my scope in a crouch and stops dead center in the middle of my scope.

I sit there......I stare....wow I think......

I pull the trigger.
Old 2003-12-10, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by JakeLogan
So the leader of the outfit my TR char is on was the ass taht did that? wooo....
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion