Outfit Merger - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: better then friends!!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Mattherson (US East)

Old 2013-11-07, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DeathCommrade
Private

Outfit Merger

The Four Aces and NC Aerial Aces Announce Definitive Merger Agreement
Adds Exceptional Air Superiority with Ace Pilots to the Ranks

Auraxis, New Earth – 11/04/2013 – The Four Aces (4ACE) and NC Aerial Aces (AACE) today announced a definitive merger agreement under which NC Aerial Aces members will join the ranks of The Four Aces.

The transaction closed on November 4, 2013, NC Aerial Aces was evaluating strategic alternatives to running membership. The terms of the agreement were approved by the Leaders of both outfits.

NC Aerial Aces brings to The Four Aces an exceptional reputation and strong base of pilots on the highly competitive and contested Mattherson Server. They operate on all continents, and NC Aerial Aces has the top New Conglomerate pilots on the server.

"I have often been in awe of the flying prowess of AACE players and feel honored that they have chosen to join ranks with The Four Aces,” said XanderWiFi, The Four Aces Outfit Leader. "I am extremely pleased that we have a shared desire for optimal efficacy while having a fun and enjoyable gaming experience. Being pre-dominantly a light infantry force, we are pinned at times from enemy air attacks. It will be many exciting days to come knowing AACE members will be in our ranks to act as a great equalizer. Together, we can continue to be a major driving force for the New Conglomerate on the Mattherson Server.”

NewLunarRepublic, Outfit Leader of the NC Aerial Aces stated, "While we haven't been allies for as long as some other outfits 4ACE as a whole has proven itself to be our favorite ally. Time and time again you have given us assistance on matters that any other outfit would've turned away. That coupled with the friendly nature of every 4ACE member I have met helped greatly in my decision making during this process. As the Squadron Commander of AACE for the past 6 months I have worked tirelessly to give everyone the best experience a pilot in PS2 could ever have. That thought was the driving force behind every decision I made, from who to promote, to who we should hold Ops with, the first question I would always ask myself is ‘Will this allow my people to have the most fun?’ That fact is no different now than it was at the beginning. While I am saddened to see AACE go all I had to ask myself was ‘is keeping AACE an independent outfit giving my people the most enjoyment out of PS2?’ When the answer to that question came back as a no, I simply had to look to other outfits to turn that question into a yes. 4ACE ended up being that outfit. As members of 4ACE, AACE pilots will continue to do what we do best: Kick the ever loving crap out of VS and TR air forces then do the same to their ground complements, the only thing that will be different after this merge is that their kill-boards with show them being destroyed both in the air AND on the ground by 4ACEs. That sounds like fun to me. Fly on my brothers and sisters, bring death from above to all who would stand in the way of Liberty and Freedom. FOR THE NEW CONGLOMERATE!”

Tactical Highlights – High Performance Combination

The Four Aces will receive the members of NC Aerial Aces who will continue to dominate the sky in all types of flying vehicles, providing much needed air superiority to the NC on Mattherson. With experienced Galaxy pilots, The Four Aces will now be able to more safely and efficiently enter targets and land on objectives. NC Aerial Aces will also provide much needed air support against ground vehicles and infantry with their exceptional Liberator piloting and manning of both Daltons and Zephyrs. Most importantly, NC Aerial Aces will clear the skies with their superior dog-fighting skills with Reavers, taking down Mosquitos and Scythes alike.

The Four Aces, who primarily operate as ground-based tactical experts, can now easily fulfill their role as the outfit that can hold any objective, no matter the odds. The addition of air superiority will provide leadership an added resource of calling in air strikes on massive enemy forces attempting to invade an area, or for Reaver pilots to engage enemy ESFs to relieve pressure on areas or vehicle formations.

Operational Profile – Complementary Teams and Operations

The two outfits share the same philosophies, the major reason why NC Aerial Aces chose to merge with The Four Aces out of all other NC outfits. Together, The Four Aces will operate a roster of 150+ members across the three continents of the Mattherson Server. Following closing, The NC Aerial Aces members who wish to will transfer to The Four Aces member roster, and will take over Air Operations training within The Four Aces. .
Additional Information

The merger is expected to close following the satisfaction of customary closing conditions including approval by NC Aerial Aces leadership.

About The Four Aces

The Four Aces is a networking guild that recruits players who demonstrate mutual respect, team skill and the ability to have a fun. Members play under the banner tag [4ACE] and take pride in the group’s philosophy of success through equal parts fun and competitive gaming. Current outfit focus is on Planetside 2, utilizing military tactics and movement techniques with real-time adaptive leadership to overcome any obstacles faced. The ideals surrounding The Four Aces came into being in 2003 with the release of Resident Evil: Outbreak. A Steam group committed to those ideals was created in 2008 during the release of Left 4 Dead as members sought stable players to avoid team killers and other unsavory personalities in the public arena. In March of 2013, The Four Aces made the jump from Steam to an official website after developing a committed following that enjoyed the values passed down from the outfit leader and creator: XanderWiFi.

About New Conglomerate Aerial Aces

AACE has made a name for itself on SolTech as one of the best NC outfits because of its skilled pilots, coordination, and determination. At 120 members, AACE is not the largest outfit especially since the merge with Mattherson, but what we lose in numbers, we make up in quality of active players (71% of our players are active members). Our pilots and gunners are some of the best the NC has to offer. Out of the top 100 members on SolTech, we placed 6 members, and had the highest ranked NC player on the server.

Media Contacts:
The 4 Aces, DeathCommrade, Communications Officer, [email protected]
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Mattherson (US East)