Smoke post Maurader Buff...a sign of things to come for all vehicles? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: because we can
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-03, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

I think your intelligence needs a buff. Or at least your spelling and comprehension.
Old 2004-02-03, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
EarlyDawn
Major General

Originally Posted by Firefly
The Decimator acts like an anti-armor weapon, like the LAW or the AT4.

People use the Decimator to take out MAXes. They also shoot them at vehicles.

People use the Striker to take out MAXes. They also shoot them at vehicles.

Decimator belongs in AV. I got Special Assault specifically for the Thumper. I used the Decimator maybe three times, and I stopped when I emptied fifteen of the fuckers in a stationary Vanguard and it didn't die.

Have a nice day.
Preach it.
Old 2004-02-03, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

The alternative was probably to bring the AV weapons up to Deci level damage and nerf the Deci to be significantly less effective (as it probably should have been all along). It's an undeniable fact that it made no sense for the best AV weapon in the game to not fall under the AV cert. People are so busy worrying about how it will impact their individual play that they're crying about an obvious fix. It didn't make sense, they're changing it to make sense, and everybody (including those crying about it) knows it.
Old 2004-02-03, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Liquidtide
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Firefly
I think your intelligence needs a buff. Or at least your spelling and comprehension.
Old 2004-02-03, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

WOOOT! finaly they are moving the deci, and i can find more marouders to kill, its the only thing i heven't ever killed with my reaver.

The only thing is the Empire AV weapons still suck, they should buff those at the same time.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

Last edited by Rbstr; 2004-02-03 at 04:01 PM.
Old 2004-02-03, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Once groups of 6-10 start using empire-specific AV in the same location, I doubt that the weapons will look bad.
Old 2004-02-03, 04:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

That's practically what you have to do NOW, use them in mass attacks, to get one catastrophic-kill on anything bigger than a Harasser.
Old 2004-02-03, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
JakeLogan
Major

WOOHOO the mara will be useful (still want the 302 or even better a 460 and not the shitty 3.0 liter) Well I think the change is right and even if I didn't I have AV and SA certed
Oh and Firefly that was great

Last edited by JakeLogan; 2004-02-03 at 04:39 PM.
Old 2004-02-03, 04:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
JakeLogan
Major

Originally Posted by PorkFryer
just cause ur all fuckin american dicks who think their sooo great :| i fuckin hope korea bomb u! and iraq will get their own bk! plus r prime minister is a dick for bummin up to u! but he speaks for himself not the country. who r a bunch of fucking ***** anyways! dunno how english ppl cud move and turn to such dickheads! let me just say them trade centers were blockin my garden view, im glad they were destroid and all them ppl died! made u fucking realise u rnt powerful u just think u r!
Dude hope you never meet me in real life because if I meet you I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you. I lost my brother when the towers went down. and that its a ban poll is going up. Everyone please direct your attention to the Ban Poll in the Lounge forums.

Last edited by JakeLogan; 2004-02-03 at 04:51 PM.
Old 2004-02-03, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

I think this is a good idea, and its not nerfing SA because you still get two great weapons! Also they should buff up AV weapons, and buff up the thresher! I the Marauder, now its going to be even better.

P.S: what's wrong with the fillet'O'Fish?! I that burger! It's the only thing I buy from McD's. If you want a real burger you go to BurgerKing! Got the URGE?

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-02-03, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by PorkFryer
u americans r a bunch of tossers bye x
That's okay. We kicked your ass in the American Revolution and we saved your ass in World War One and Two. We may be tossers, but you lot are all salad-tossers, sucking the farts from our collective asses.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Firefly; 2004-02-04 at 06:31 AM.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

Old 2004-02-03, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Rayder
General

Misc Info

England and Iraq were allies? England and the U.S. were allies?

plus iraq u tked us all the time more than the iraqqys
Old 2004-02-03, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
firecrackerNC
Colonel

Lol learn to spell dumbshit,I cant wait for the good ole banstick to pop out and get shoved up your sorry misguided ass.You have no fucking clue as to what your saying and know nothing about history except what your 4th grade teacher tought you last week.Buy a clue and kill yourself,I'm sure no one would ever miss a piece of trash like you anyway,in fact im sure everyone who knows you would be most happy.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
JakeLogan
Major

Originally Posted by firecrackerNC
Lol learn to spell dumbshit,I cant wait for the good ole banstick to pop out and get shoved up your sorry misguided ass.You have no fucking clue as to what your saying and know nothing about history except what your 4th grade teacher tought you last week.Buy a clue and kill yourself,I'm sure no one would ever miss a piece of trash like you anyway,in fact im sure everyone who knows you would be most happy.
Direct your attention to the Lounge forums.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion