Sniper Snipi Snoopy - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I see nothing!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-02-17, 09:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Flameseeker
Captain

Sowwy Hamma.
Old 2003-02-17, 09:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

WTF people? I've seen much much stupider threads...

"2) The boards are as much an information channel as the Game Info or FAQ. It is true that many people ask questions that are answered on those pages. That does not, however, make flaming them acceptable. People's research and web navigation skills vary, so if someone finds this forum to be a more accessible place to get answers, great. We want them to find everything they need, one way or another. When a previously answered question is asked, either answer it or ignore. These people do not need to be called a n00b or be scolded for not reading the FAQ, wading through News and Chat archives or otherwise not finding previously released information."

That's from spork on the official forums, for the love of God this is PSU. That shit doesn't belong here.

/me dissapointed

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-02-17, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Fire_Monkey
Lieutenant Colonel

I'm retracting this statement. PSU staff feel free to delete this post.

Last edited by Fire_Monkey; 2003-02-17 at 10:22 PM.
Old 2003-02-17, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Noobs aren't the problem, it's the dicks who flame them for asking q's. On top of that, he was following it up with a joke. I remember when you came around, you got helped out pretty damn nice with your sig if I remember correctly. You oughta return the favor.

If you don't want to reply then don't. Someone more helpful will. Feel free to flame trolls and jackasses, but not recruits. What if that was his first PS experience? What if he's an awesome FPS player that was could've joined your clan? Comon man. Just be cool, or mind your own business, it took you more effort to flame him than it would've if you'd have ignored.

Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-02-17, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Fire_Monkey
Lieutenant Colonel

Bah, i have nothing to say to that. i only argued with you because I didn't feel like giving up my point. It is the accumulation of stupid posts that spam the forum by Trolls, Flamers, and Newbs that have aggrivated me. I am sorry RPD, but next time check out the game info before you post questions on the forums. And sorry Nav for being a dick. BTW thanks for all the help when i was new.
Old 2003-02-17, 10:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

See. Monkeys cool. I'm gonna go pet my monkey now.

Note: The only known way to escape "NavFlame" is to concede ultimate defeat. Well done.

Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-02-17, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Fire_Monkey
Lieutenant Colonel

heh

Thanks for the flame. Needed a wake up call to see how frivilous being an asshole was.

Last edited by Fire_Monkey; 2003-02-17 at 10:14 PM.
Old 2003-02-17, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Zetre
First Sergeant

what's really funny is that there is no real set amount of sniper weapons. 1st off, you could use the implant and many weapons as a make shift sniper rifle. Also, remember the cycler has a scope on it. So all of these people are sitting here like, "i know all, go away noob" but even they don't really know what they're talking aboot
Old 2003-02-17, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Pilgrim
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Good point about the Cycler.

I think what's gonna be the major diff between the make shifts with the Mag implant and the Bolt Driver is the Range... With bullets vanishing at their max range it's gonna be a bit of a pain Unloading with a Cycler when your ammo is vanishing ten feet in front of target

From What I've read (mostly mindless speculation, but heh, better then nothing) is that the Bolt drivers Range is the big factor... not the scope...
Old 2003-02-17, 11:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Arthell
Master Sergeant

"aboot"

Eh?

I think he meant true sniper rifles, not make-shift ones.
Old 2003-02-18, 07:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
NeoTassadar
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Hunter-R
From What I've read (mostly mindless speculation, but heh, better then nothing) is that the Bolt drivers Range is the big factor... not the scope...
Also, they're using a Ghost Recon style cone-of-fire system. Sorry, but no sniping with assault rifle (including Gauss, which has the range for semi-decent) at full-auto.
Old 2003-02-18, 09:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
NewmanOnIsland
Private

.sniper

n. A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
source dictionary.com

If your a good shot and have the ability to conceal your where-aboots I consider you a sniper. If you can pick someone off at a distance using an implant with a regular rifle then you would be looked to in my squad as someone to perform this task.
God knows I can't do it. I drink too much coffee.

NewmanOnIsland
Old 2003-02-18, 10:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Croco
Private

RPD, welcome to this board, if u are new here! They often hack u to pieces if u are newbie as... these flamers are... too, because they haven't played PS yet, only Hamma.
Old 2003-02-20, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

HAMMA AND NAV are GODS...

ULTIMATE DEFEAT IS PRETTY HARD TO ADMIT SO I THINK I WOULD JUST TAKE THE FLAME.

Dark-NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER, SHOT THE MOTHER $&W^*@, AND TOSS HIM IN THE BLENDER!

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

Old 2003-02-20, 07:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Ahhh,

the fanclub grows again. Thanks.

Apply|Contact|Forum
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion