Propaganda - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: All the news that's fit to print
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2002-11-26, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
�io
Lieutenant General

It is clear that non-violent solutions are doomed to failure with both of these groups despite our continuing efforts to expose them to the benefits we can offer ... It would be acceptable to simply disengage from both groups and move forward on our own, but both the New Conglomerate and the Terran Republic have dedicated themselves to our elimination
As you can clearly see we gave you a chance, you both refused us and your primitive minds have turned to war and violence, so be it, you shall fall!

Witness the truth and be converted!!

Now more than ever i pledge alligiance to the Vanu Sovereignity! TR would have to have some very nice weapons and vehicles to make me switch, and forget about those NC anarchist rebels!

Evolve. Improve. Transcend! Join the Vanu Sovereignty!
Old 2002-11-26, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

They're all blinded by their own lust for power if you ask me. Every single Empire has its faults about what their goal is.

If you ask me, I'll be going neutral.
Old 2002-11-26, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
ArchAngel
Private

yall be smoking too many doogies...VANU all the way babay!!! All those who oppose us VANU shall die by our hands!
I just love the smell of napalm in the morning, smells like victory.
Old 2002-11-26, 05:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Noxx
Ph34r da Ph3r3t!

http://vanu-alliance.psoutfits.com/media/

right click propeganda and save as for best results.

Itl be better with sound. Just messin around.
Old 2002-11-26, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
�io
Lieutenant General

I liked the Vany story and feel better than other 2.

Plus according to peeps here AND the votes on official sites they are the underdog! W00t!!
Old 2002-11-26, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Hamma
PSU Admin

lol Noxx, thats cool

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2002-11-26, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Qanamil_Rafiki
Staff Sergeant

For the Empire **Cue "The Imperial March"**

I am remaining loyal to the Republic.

You must understand, it all may seem repressive, but how can you say that an empire that has lived in peace for more than a millenium is wrong? Oppression is all relative, when born into the empire and there is no other way, those within are content with their lives. Citizens may not have all the liberties that the NC and Vanu desire, but who needs them? The citizens of the Republic live content in their knowledge that they are part of a lineage that has transcended time and space.

There would be no NC or Vanu peoples without the Republic to get them "planetside". Choose the right people, stick with the Republic. Tried and true.

Qanamil Rafiki, Proud member of the Republican Armed Forces.

(on a side note, R.A.F. for the armed forces ties in with the whole British = TR theory someone was speaking about earlier)
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2002-11-26, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
SmokeJumper
PlanetSide Dev

I feel compelled to campaign for the Mother Empire.

The Terran Republic has goverened its people across multiple star systems for over a thousand years. It does this by being just, cautious without destroying all innovation, and by ensuring that its people are happy, entertained, and productive.

The Mother Empire cares for her people and protects them from harm.

Now...when we finally find evidence of other civilizations in the universe (the Vanu), the wormhole collapsed and two groups decided that a thousand years of tradition and stability meant nothing. The NC scum immediately regressed to barbarism and struck out against everything that had ordered their lives. The VS insanity grasps at the new technology as a panacea to salve the ills they feel in their souls, hording that technology and using it to pervert the human experience without caution.

Given those alternatives, and given that the Republic has always done right by its people, how can you call us oppressors?

/rp_mode off. I can do this for any of the empires.
Old 2002-11-26, 06:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

quanimal, thats about the equivalent of saying that slaves deserve to be slaves because they were born into it, and have never experienced life outside of slavery.

people should be able to persue a life that is better, and it seems to me, that with every year, the republic is keeping knowledge of a better life from the peolple under it, and because of this, the republic gains more power, both militarily and psychologically, while at the same time, the people lose power.

Since the wormhole has collapsed, the people on auraxis have a glimpse of the better life, and realize that their life is one of oppression, one where they are forced to think a certain way, and by doing that have begun to lose their humanity, for humanity IS thinking and thinking independantly.
as i see it, this is a battle for humanity.

in other words, NC ALL THE WAY, BITCH!
Old 2002-11-26, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Qanamil_Rafiki
Staff Sergeant

No time for another reply, so I'll leave you with this Doobz:

The Dev as on my side. Neener neener! =P

Disregard that last line he said... he was lying to make you feel better.
Old 2002-11-26, 06:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

Old 2002-11-26, 06:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
�io
Lieutenant General

/rp_mode on

Despite the beautiful weather they had that day on Auraxis the young Lt. Dio was not happy, he had been listening to this fool for a good 10mins now and could no longer hold his tongue while the republic representative spoke to the crowd. His anger suddenly emerged as he confidently stood up and interrupted the representative.

*Grabs mic*

Ladies and gentleman I cannot stand here and let this go on any further! Listen not to this Republic fool! He twists the truths and blurs the facts!! He still lives in the past. The vanu have left us a great gift. We must you these marvels to further advance our race. Already the republic has benefited from the rebirthing technology, now that we the Vanu Sovereignty have possession of this alien technology they claim to fear it and demand that we put a stop to the progress of the human race! Rise up my brothers, we must not fear the unknown but embrace it and overcome our weaknesses!! We the Vanu Sovereignty welcome any and all of you to join us. We do not want war unlike these 2 other parties both hell-bent on annihilating each other and the human race, we simply wish to peacefully co-exist as we use the Vanu relics to usher the human civilization into a new era.

Evolve. Improve. Transcend! Join the Vanu Sovereignty!

/rp_mode off

I say to you Mr. Dev.
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2002-11-26, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
SmokeJumper
PlanetSide Dev

Lol. Nice job.

Now let's hear it from the NC rep, shall we? Be sure to rant on about the proposed "Diaspora to the Stars" as you work to "preserve humanity on countless worlds".

Blah, blah, blah.

Old 2002-11-26, 07:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Hamma
PSU Admin

/me watches dio get carted off by riot police

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2002-11-26, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

good luck finding one who isn't stoned