THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th - Page 56 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I may be slutty but not slutty enough to do you
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Reply
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-07-07, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #826
Vere
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Thanks for the event, was good to see good old Oshur again.
Vere is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #827
Boch Choi
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Are they still allowing people in?

Name: Boch
Outfit: Battle Marines of Chaos
Terran Republic

Thanks
Boch Choi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #828
RentonDraines
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Welp, it's broken. TR WINS!
RentonDraines is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #829
Landtank
Second Lieutenant
 
Landtank's Avatar
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Thanks for the event, it's funny that the VS suck to much to last more than 5 minutes on Oshur.
__________________
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa285/Zero_Armada/Planetside%202/nc1.jpg
Landtank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #830
inSpirAcy
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by RentonDraines View Post
Welp, it's broken. TR WINS!
I think you'll find NC had the upper hand when the server went down!

I still had my AA turret, damnit.
inSpirAcy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #831
Francko
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Brewko, thanks again for taking time out from your Saturday to bring us all onto Oshur great fun, victorious or not.
__________________
The Azure Twilight: Planetside's Tactical Teamwork Outfit Since 2003

Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on Twitch
Francko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #832
Renderman
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


I loved seeing Old Oshur again. Sucks we got DCd like crazy. Sucks VS got a nice head start and farmed at the start, then failed hard. I feel like BREWKO was spawning vehicles for VS, but only a conspiracy.
Renderman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #833
RentonDraines
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Renderman View Post
I loved seeing Old Oshur again. Sucks we got DCd like crazy. Sucks VS got a nice head start and farmed at the start, then failed hard. I feel like BREWKO was spawning vehicles for VS, but only a conspiracy.
Not only that, but he filled a silo for them too!!
RentonDraines is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #834
Renderman
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by BREWKO View Post
A time when large outfits ruled the land, a time when BFR’s were only a thought, and a time when teamwork easily determined the outcome of the game.

Also love how BFRs were still at Old Oshur.

Having no BFRs there was one of the things I was looking forward to the most. Nope! BREWKOd
Renderman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #835
dalphabet
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


I'm pretty sure that when I go to work, for SHIT money nonetheless, I don't get payed to play favorites and deny others equal rights. 'Nuff said. BREWKOd.
dalphabet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #836
subchucK
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Sounded like a good time
subchucK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #837
Knuckle
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by GTGD View Post
Apparently the NC got all butthurt because they thought the VS cheated because we were immediately at Atar, when we were spawned there on the airpad with some TR by Brewko. They decided to only attack the VS and cooperate with the TR because of that, lol. I hope the PS2 playerbase is more mature
The VS started with the airpad, and the base was at 100% NTU, where as the rest of us had to run 5 minutes to get to a base at all. Your hackers just took the airpad, and you rushed mosquito's and were at the closest bases to us as they were in sight, but even with the enormous head start, the VS fail to be organized and lose everything very quickly because of how spread out they were. Even with the advantage of starting with galaxies- one no one else had -, you still failed to take any base or keep a gen over five minutes that made any real impact, other than when the VS got butthurt because they got double teamed by NC and TR.

Other than starting spots, it was pretty fun.
Knuckle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #838
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
The VS started with the airpad, and the base was at 100% NTU, where as the rest of us had to run 5 minutes to get to a base at all. Your hackers just took the airpad, and you rushed mosquito's and were at the closest bases to us as they were in sight, but even with the enormous head start, the VS fail to be organized and lose everything very quickly because of how spread out they were. Even with the advantage of starting with galaxies- one no one else had -, you still failed to take any base or keep a gen over five minutes that made any real impact, other than when the VS got butthurt because they got double teamed by NC and TR.

Other than starting spots, it was pretty fun.
The manner in which you post makes everything you say worthless. Hackers? Really? When did the VS hack. Also, VS were no more spread out than the rest of the factions. But when you're fighting a force that is double your size, it's impossible to hold them off for long.
__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #839
GTGD
First Sergeant
 
GTGD's Avatar
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
The VS started with the airpad, and the base was at 100% NTU, where as the rest of us had to run 5 minutes to get to a base at all. Your hackers just took the airpad, and you rushed mosquito's and were at the closest bases to us as they were in sight, but even with the enormous head start, the VS fail to be organized and lose everything very quickly because of how spread out they were. Even with the advantage of starting with galaxies- one no one else had -, you still failed to take any base or keep a gen over five minutes that made any real impact, other than when the VS got butthurt because they got double teamed by NC and TR.

Other than starting spots, it was pretty fun.
It took the TR and NC 3 tearful hours of cooperation and gen blowing against the "hackers" to finally boot the 28% VS, and then they are still crying about it on the forums. I mean, gloat guys, really. But it just makes you look like idiots to suggest anyone cheated.
GTGD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #840
Renderman
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
The manner in which you post makes everything you say worthless. Hackers? Really? When did the VS hack. Also, VS were no more spread out than the rest of the factions. But when you're fighting a force that is double your size, it's impossible to hold them off for long.
The VS had Atar as soon as the event happened, and rolled mossy fleets to farm people going to other bases. Same with TR having 4 bases before the NC even got to Zal.
Renderman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.