Gameplay: Head mounted cams - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Celine Dion should just go away.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-12-08, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
comrade agent
Private

Head mounted cams

I would just like to start off by saying hello this is my first post and i would like to see what u guys think about this idea.

I had an idea of a camera that was mounted on the side of a soldiers head and would take like a live action recording of the battlefield, i'm thinking this should be more squad based and only platoon leads or squad leads can be able to see this live feed through the use of a tablet of some sort that could take the place of a utility slot but not cost resources.

Lets say player has managed to get him self into a spot and wants the squad lead to see where the enemy are and where the best places are to attack them or set up.

i think if your playing with cloak you cant be taking a recording of the battlefield while cloaked this seems kind of OP to me this way and another way to balance could be you have to be this far from the so called leader or else he/she will not be able to see the feed coming from you. I would say 200-400m would be the max at witch he can receive the data and u can be a certain height above him/her I would say 90m tops.
What do u all think of this idea and feel free to suggest an improvements.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault