I can't imagine many people read these but anyway... - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ask me where I'm from
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-22, 11:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Accuser
Sergeant Major

Re: I can't imagine many people read these but anyway...

Originally Posted by Knotz View Post
I like military style tactics... like I really hope there is some god communication in this game...
Don't worry, the TR have lots of god communication. It's called "praying the VS don't show up"
Old 2012-06-23, 05:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Shinjorai
First Sergeant

Welcome to psu. Ill be one of those barneys youll supposedly be killing lol.
Old 2012-06-23, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by likwidneo View Post
If I can give you a little piece of advice. I've actually played quite a bit of all three sides, since launch and up until very recently, both in and out of some good outfits. If you like a little more discipline from your teammates like myself I would advise you go NC or VS. I know, totally backwards right?

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be an elmo basher. I actually liked TR gear the best in PS1 and in PS2 it looks even sweeter and more attuned to my play style, but TR has failed to have a consistent large organized outfit to spearhead the rest of the empire.

Every so often a new outfit pops up with some good tactics and they swell up in ranks, but their leadership disappears after 3 or 4 months. NC have Blue Lions and Praetorian Guard, VS have Ghosts of the Revolution, Azure Twilight, and Delta Triad, all very good, long standing, and organized outfits that help organize the rest of their respective empires. TR don't have that. Also, TR CR5's (roughly the Generals of the game) seem to be the least organized of the 3 empires as well. It's all probably because I've seen the worst infighting and elitism coming from the TR, and it creates a failure to organize properly.

The problem is the leaders who are spearheading the empires now in PS1 are going to be the same ones to start spearheading those empires come PS2 beta. So I expect more of the same from TR in PS2. I hope I'm wrong, because it would be my empire of choice otherwise.

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed by one or two TR, but just putting my 2 cents out there.

lol sorry but what you just wrote is utter BS Don't know what outfits you dealt with in the past but we'll enjoy shooting you

you knew what you were writing was BS that's why you wrote you'll get flammed etc lol

You earned an ignore from me for that post.. what you wrote could be said for any of the 3 empire's but no it's only TR SMH.

Last edited by Top Sgt; 2012-06-23 at 07:26 AM.
Old 2012-06-23, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
MrSmegz
Sergeant

Originally Posted by CyclesMcHurtz View Post
Lots of people read these! Welcome!
How many games are there where a Dev posts to welcome a new player on a fan site. Bravo SOE/PS2 team. *slow claps*
Old 2012-06-24, 03:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by likwidneo View Post
If I can give you a little piece of advice. I've actually played quite a bit of all three sides, since launch and up until very recently, both in and out of some good outfits. If you like a little more discipline from your teammates like myself I would advise you go NC or VS. I know, totally backwards right?

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be an elmo basher. I actually liked TR gear the best in PS1 and in PS2 it looks even sweeter and more attuned to my play style, but TR has failed to have a consistent large organized outfit to spearhead the rest of the empire.

Every so often a new outfit pops up with some good tactics and they swell up in ranks, but their leadership disappears after 3 or 4 months. NC have Blue Lions and Praetorian Guard, VS have Ghosts of the Revolution, Azure Twilight, and Delta Triad, all very good, long standing, and organized outfits that help organize the rest of their respective empires. TR don't have that. Also, TR CR5's (roughly the Generals of the game) seem to be the least organized of the 3 empires as well. It's all probably because I've seen the worst infighting and elitism coming from the TR, and it creates a failure to organize properly.

The problem is the leaders who are spearheading the empires now in PS1 are going to be the same ones to start spearheading those empires come PS2 beta. So I expect more of the same from TR in PS2. I hope I'm wrong, because it would be my empire of choice otherwise.

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed by one or two TR, but just putting my 2 cents out there.
Please ignore this BS, obviously some VS/NC troll trying to sway your alliegence to the republic ! Welcome to the community .
Old 2012-06-24, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Hiya and welcome to the PSU.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions