Request: Let us buy "Alpha Squad" with Station Cash - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I forget, what do I do after I pull out the pin?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-12, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Re: Request: Let us buy "Alpha Squad" with Station Cash

Originally Posted by Higby View Post
I love finding scams, it's one of my big lifelong passions actually to find little scams and exploit em. One of my favorites was when Jamba Juice was giving you free juice if you charged up a 20 dollar jamba card, and you could use a jamba card to charge a jamba card. I'd get 2, sometimes 3 jamba juices at a time by moving my balance between cards, sometimes the guy/gal at the register would get what I was doing, most of the time they just zoned out and didn't pay attention. usually if i'd get 2 or 3 jamba juices they'd pick it up and get a manager. My favorite was this young lady who said "oh no, i'm sure you can't do that!", the scam was up... she had figured out my scam. she got her manager and he looked at her like she was a complete idiot, said "no, you just click jamba card and swipe it, it's easy!" gave me a little nod like "Sorry for the dumb employee" and walked off with a smug look on his face. I felt pretty bad for her and she looked at me like I was the biggest ahole she'd ever met. That was a great summer, I always had a cool refreshing snack handy. I eventually got black listed from 2 of the nearby jamba juices and I'm pretty sure they don't offer that promotion anymore.

Anyways, long story short, we're not going to let you buy 40 dollars worth of station cash along with a massive additional benefit using 40 dollars worth of station cash.

Damn man, this is brilliant.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion