Which Base Will Your Outfit Claim? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Men from Mars have sexy voices
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-10-04, 10:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

Look I think IoS will get Dib's on Gunuku cuz When I happen to be on Cyssor and the VS and Tr are make'n a push from the gate I get a tell from random people almost everytime saying..."Diddyopolis is under attack what should we do"....Almost all of the NC know's of Diddyopolis and Destino Pass(The Road between Bastet and Thoth on Solsar)
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies

Last edited by Diddy Mao; 2003-10-04 at 10:25 PM.
Old 2003-10-05, 11:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Febnon
First Lieutenant

verica
Old 2003-10-08, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

My boys are pushing for Orisha. Always have fun stompin' the roaches there...
Old 2003-10-09, 06:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
onestep
Private

HAPI on solsar
Than
Dead

Last edited by onestep; 2003-10-09 at 06:14 AM.
Old 2003-10-10, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
InfiniteStorm
Corporal

I don't know if any of you saw the post, but outfit bases will be a tempory thing. When a base is captured by your empire, a CR5 from your outfit must go to the CC and claim the base as your outfits. That will be your outfit home for the time being. If you pust ahead and decide you want a new base toward the front lines, a CR5 must go back to the old base and "unoccupy" your outfit from that base. Then a CR5 can claim the new base.

So no one has to fight over which bases they want cause you can get them on most nights, also no small outfits without CR5's can claim bases. This is the way I understand it and I will try to post the official thread at some other time.

~InfiniteStorm
The Vindicators
Old 2003-10-10, 11:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
InfiniteStorm
Corporal

Outfits may claim ownership of friendly facilities and gain Ownership Benefits. Facilities must meet certain conditions to be claimed for Ownership: - The facility must belong to the Outfit's Empire - The facility may not be owned by another Outfit. - The Outfit may not already own another facility. - An Outfit that claims Ownership of a facility must have at least ten members. - The Outfit member who claims ownership of the facility must be Command Rank 5 and be one of the top four ranks in the Outfit. To claim Ownership of a facility, an Outfit member (who meets the requirements to claim facilities) will approach the facility's Main Terminal, located in the facility's Entry Room, and press the "G" key. This will bring up the option to claim Ownership of the Facility. Once this is done, a global broadcast will announce that the Outfit has assumed ownership of the base. Other soldiers will be informed of the Facility's Ownership when they enter its SOI, either with a warning to enemy troops or welcoming message to friendly troops. If the facility is captured by another Empire, the Outfit will lose its ownership of that facility. An Outfit from the Empire that now controls the facility may then assume Ownership if they wish to and meet the above requirements. Provided the owned base is operational (secure and powered), there are two benefits to owning a Facility. - Outfit members can press the escape key and select "Recall to Outfit Base". This will then recall the player to the Outfit's facility, similar to recalling to Sanctuary. Outfit members can do this from anywhere on the planet. - Outfit members can choose the owned base as a Respawn location if they are killed on the same continent as the facility. If an Outfit chooses to forfeit their Ownership of a particular base (for example, so they may claim a different one), an Outfit member who is Command Rank 5 and one of the top four ranks in the Outfit may access the Main Terminal and select the 'Cancel Ownership' option. A global broadcast will announce that the Outfit has cancelled their ownership of the base.
Old 2003-10-12, 03:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Honestly not many outfits will have the resources to defend a base singly handedly. It takes a lot of men to face a full on zerg and come out on top.

/mourn to the outfit that claims Toth

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-10-12, 08:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
TheN00b
Colonel

Chuku is MINE!
Old 2003-10-25, 08:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
SkunkPunk
Major

Mithra On Oshur!!!!!!!!!! Ld. Got Dibs On That!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2003-10-25, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Happy lil' Elf
Honestly not many outfits will have the resources to defend a base singly handedly. It takes a lot of men to face a full on zerg and come out on top.

/mourn to the outfit that claims Toth
I agree with that; it takes a full-on defensive action by a large outfit to hold a base, and even then they're only delaying the inevitable.
Old 2003-10-27, 08:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
Doop
Major

Mekala, fool. Island techplant. R0x.
Old 2003-10-27, 10:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
TF_Exit
Private

Anu Forseral
Old 2003-10-31, 07:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
aiwest420
Sergeant Major

I'd have to go with Chac(Hossin), as the vanu seem to hack it 20 times a day, at least.
Old 2003-11-06, 08:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
NoSurrender
Contributor
Colonel

-IoS- will be pushin for diddyopolis til diddys dead. then its Ass Goblin Villa Ie Faro, Cyssor :P

Thanks to Eine for my awesome sig
Old 2003-11-17, 04:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Tssha
Corporal

Talking

Originally Posted by Lonehunter187
"You are entering so and so's territory. Turn back if you wish to keep your testicles."
Eh, I'd get them back when I respawned anyways. Until then, I'd be funny as hell. I might just shoot myself because of all that fun. At least then it'd stop, due to me getting them back (except that my outfit mates would keep bringing it up ALL THE TIME!).
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion