Looking for advices - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: YELLOW KNIGHT! ... OF IMPENDING DOOM!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2014-10-14, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Gamung
Private

Post Looking for advices

Hi everyones,

I don't know if it's the right section for my message but i don't know where i should put it.

I come to your community in research of advices, i saw you got a pretty good database including characters, my " problem " is the next one I started to play PS2 after a long pause of 10 months or more. And i saw i have to migrate my account to Sony so i asked the support to initiate the transfert but i don't remember the names of my characters and they asked it for security reasons (and i agree with that ) but i don't remember the name .

I gave to them all information about my account ( ID, pass, mail, details about my stuff, etc... ) but the name of my characters is still missing to complete my transfert.

So i was wondering if it's possible to search a character on your database by the creation date maybe with this i can remember the name of my character.

If you got any other advices i will be glad to hear them.

I'm sorry for my bad english ( i'm french ^^).

Thank you to take the time to read my message.
Old 2014-10-14, 04:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Looking for advices

Was your character in an outfit? If it was you could search for the outfit name and look at the roster (although after all this time I would guess your character would have been kicked.

alternatively, can you remember the first few characters of your character name.... if so put those into the search box for a list beginning with those characters.
Old 2014-10-15, 05:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Gamung
Private

Thank you for your response ringring, good idea for the outfit i had not thought, about the character i will ask them if there still someone on the account maybe that why they don't find the names i told them.

Thanks again for you help and sorry for my bad english.
Old 2014-10-15, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Xad
Private

Hey Gamung,

did you try logging in using the old prosieben client. don't know if it still Works but when I migrated my account all I did was that and the transfer started - as long as you remember the account name and PW
Old 2014-10-15, 03:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Gamung
Private

Hi,

yes ,i do remember my log info but i changed my computer and i don't the have prosieben launcher anymore, and i don't know if it's still available on the web .

Edit :I just found the old launcher but when i click on the link for the transfer they told me to ask the support . but the old launcher recognizes my account.

Last edited by Gamung; 2014-10-15 at 03:30 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion