Planetside TV is recruiting for out site and 3 new in house outfits! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The best thing since Hooters
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Advertisements

Old 2012-02-29, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Planetside TV is recruiting for out site and 3 new in house outfits!

Hello all,

I think its about time I admitted I just cant do this all on my own (not that I want to) but I am a working man, and I run my own business. So my work flow goes up and down with demand, now things are good good atm, and I would like to make the most of it, as i never know when things will slacken off. So I con only fit PTV i when I can.

Also..

This is some exciting neews for me, and I think it will help this project so much!, I have decided to create 3 new in house outfits for Planetside TV. I have done this as some of the outfits find it hard to stream their tactical data online on some of our streams. I understand outfits do not want to share their tactical data. So I am creating 3 ninja outfits who's sole purpose is to stream to the internet on our 3 empire specific TwitchTV channels. This will in no way remove current PS1/2 outfits from taking part .................................

Read the full article and apply here: http://www.teamstarz.net/content.php...ight-direction!
Old 2012-02-29, 05:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Planetside TV is recruiting for out site and 3 new in house outfits!

if you don't have an outfit then take a look, you might just be stepping into gaming history!

Our outfits will get the benefits of a full website (this one with as many forums as needed) 3 unique logos, one for each outfit (the 3 in the header on this site http://www.teamstarz.net/content.php) a fully loaded TS3 server, their own unique named TwitchTV channels, TR, NC, VS and all with YouTube archives to boot. Prime promotional slots on PlanetsideTV, and to top all these benefits off, they will be the primary outfits for Planetside TV, playing the game unlike any other outfit, where we break the rules for the community, entertainment and for the Mega Wars helping promote the game as much as we can! Please take a look below to find out more.

Last edited by SuperMorto; 2012-02-29 at 05:01 PM.
Old 2012-05-29, 11:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
DeltaWidow
Corporal

Re: Planetside TV is recruiting for out site and 3 new in house outfits!

Guys please visit this website and tell your friends about the site! Big help to ofc SuperMorto and everyone involved!

This guy has put so much work into this and deserves a hell alot more credit, and the things he does can be developed into someting so much greater! EVERYONE support this guy. Check out his stuff on what he does he is promoting PS and PS2 - Through outfit livestreams, player based interviews, etc.

Thanks
DW

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Advertisements