PS Code of Honor Pact - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I'm not awake until I get my morning flame in.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-04-30, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
bedzike
Corporal

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

trxeffect is a c#ck sucker who stream snipes for os kills so he is an unfair f#cker whos whole outfit used the wasp bug today like f#cking c#ck suckers. so did delta traids f#cking pos A##es
Old 2014-04-30, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
infy
Corporal

Inb4 ban
Old 2014-05-01, 07:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #93
bedzike
Corporal

Why would i be banned. I didnt curse those words could be anything and my message is clearly just my opinion and freedom of speech covers that on any message i write. So inb4 you looking like a dumb@ss
Old 2014-05-01, 12:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
Crator
Major General

I wasn't aware cursing on these forums was against the rules. Now, the rule that was broken was that you trolled/flamed another person...

Freedom of speech covers you only in regards to the government. Meaning the government wouldn't lock you up in jail or fine you just because you said something.

Last edited by Crator; 2014-05-01 at 12:57 PM.
Old 2014-05-01, 01:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
bedzike
Corporal

Crator i clearly expressing my opinion. And i have video proof to back it up. Both trx and dt are lucky they arent banning expoilters cuz those two sad cheating outfit be out about 10 members each.
Old 2014-05-01, 02:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #96
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
trxeffect is a c#ck sucker who stream snipes for os kills so he is an unfair f#cker whos whole outfit used the wasp bug today like f#cking c#ck suckers. so did delta traids f#cking pos A##es
No, you're not the first gal I've OS'd before, you won't be the last. Tip, make it look like you're going to drop on the roof, but continue to back door. Or vice versa. The only reason I didn't hesitate on dropping the OS on you guys was because the path you took for your drop didn't leave much to the imagination on where you were going. Amateurs.

Also, the only one who have wasp certed is Term and I almost positive he wouldn't pull a wasp on cyssor, while I know I didn't.

The only person I could see doing that is Reindeer (still skeptical), who doesn't give a shit anyways.

Edit: Also, I am skeptical that you have video evidence.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex

Last edited by Effective; 2014-05-01 at 04:26 PM.
Old 2014-05-01, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #97
Crator
Major General

Crator i clearly expressing my opinion. And i have video proof to back it up. Both trx and dt are lucky they arent banning expoilters cuz those two sad cheating outfit be out about 10 members each.
Understood. I was clearly defining what the forum rules are. I don't believe there's a need for you to filter your curse words or be worried about using them because it isn't against the forum rules. However, trolling someone else is against the rules.
Old 2014-05-01, 08:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #98
bedzike
Corporal

f#ck u effect u did stream snipe or how else would of seen the gal that came out of nowhere and took no damage and check my stream page asshole its all on there so go f#ck yourself with a big black c#ck

aslong as u filter you're not cursing

and for the wasp I have video fucking proof check my stream page and I see no dt here defending their asses cuz their cheating asses

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-05-01 at 08:21 PM.
Old 2014-05-01, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Link to the 'proof'?

Old 2014-05-01, 08:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #100
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

f#ck u effect u did stream snipe or how else would of seen the gal that came out of nowhere and took no damage and check my stream page asshole its all on there so go f#ck yourself with a big black c#ck

aslong as u filter you're not cursing

and for the wasp I have video fucking proof check my stream page and I see no dt here defending their asses cuz their cheating asses
The "galaxy out of nowhere", not even a blind man would have missed that galaxy. Galaxies are loud and noisy, nevermind interlink radar. It doesn't take an expert to pull out a CUD, hit 4, set a marker on the center of a base and hit upload coordinates. From pulling out the CUD to launching the OS is about 4-5 seconds. Which was plently of time from spotting that galaxy 200 meters away obviously going for the roof.

I didn't even know you had a stream page until that hilarious tell you sent me. Why don't you actually link it and your evidence.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex
Old 2014-05-01, 09:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #101
xELx
Private

This is quite entertaining.
Old 2014-05-02, 12:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #102
Skittles
Sergeant

For all the things you could of pointed at TRx back in the day, this is pretty comical for entertainment value present day.

The good times of people unfamiliar w/CUD mechanics/interlink capabilities CR5 chat. Hell just simple TS/Vent comms to fall on Stream sniping is hilarious. Stream sniping of PS1 no less. Awesome!!!
Old 2014-05-02, 01:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #103
Furber
First Sergeant

If we're on the topic of bads abusing the Wasp bug, I have some screenshot proof of AngleDT (and perhaps DemoMan, looking at the kill spam) in a wasp ruining a fight between TR and NC. I guess he just wanted more people to know how awful he is.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/129707754-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/129707755-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/129707756-4.jpg

And no, I don't expect SOE to do anything about it. If anything, the point of posting this is to prove to us all that there are terrible people out there who are more than willing to kill the game we all love.

Don't ever go back to Cyssor.
Old 2014-05-02, 06:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #104
angelphantasma
Private

Old 2014-05-02, 12:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #105
DarkSkyes
Corporal

I think that means that DT are nazis and the other players are ****, The Nazis make the players leave by the shiny exit, and the Asian girls are watching you.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion