NC Finally!!! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: PSU: ...there is a glitch in the matrix!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-03, 12:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
HaloGod666
Private

Well last night was the first time I used the TR CY Max and it will be the last. I prefer the TR pounder Max much more and it works great on Tower Stands. The only problem is Grieve points they can go up fast. If in my opinion the TR CY Max was so dominating I would use it but it was 1/2 as good as the pounder. Just because you throw more metal doesn't mean you can kill faster because the accuracy of the TR CY Max is terrible. Every person is going to have a different opinion and my personal opinion is the Mag Riders radious kill span is a joke. I mean haven't you guys been ran over from that thing when you were not even close to it.
Old 2003-06-03, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
MJBuddy
Master Sergeant

Halo, why are u the ONLY person who believes everything is fair?

if it was just one or 2 people bitching i wouldnt agree, but nearbout everyone says TR has the unfair advantage in both MAXs and Anti-tank. The fact that u can lock on to ANYTHING with that damn launcher is unfair, and the MAXs to begin with should drop to a jackhammer in 5 shots, period, just like everthing else, but it doesnt

and dont say the jackhammer is overpowered because it cost 4 cert points, a fair trade for an overpowered wep, unlike the TRMaxs

and dont say "just get around it" because if 3 maxs lined up in a ( formation, theres NO getting around that, its BS. But then again, ive never seen a TR smart enough to use its equipment to its best ability

we won yesterday because of incredibly organized attacks by our CR5 RavenUSC3, so this whole "i led gals to take a 1 squad defended base" bragging is pathetic still, as we overran 5 continents yesterday with squads capping every base
Old 2003-06-03, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
HaloGod666
Private

I applaud you for organizing something for the first time since this game existed. NC has always been nothing but unorganized cows shooting JackHammers. The TR commanders I work with are always organized and if your CR5 is so good continue this work but I will tell you this 1 day of luck means nothing. We are organized and always have been just because you pulled your head out of your ass one day doesn't mean shit to me. The more you complain about the TR Max's the more you look like a crybaby who doesn't get his bottle at night time. BTW I will be making my way into Solsar or Hossin tonight so if you want to see pure domination I will be there around 9:00 EST.
Old 2003-06-03, 01:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Arakiel
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by HaloGod666
Oh BTW,
TR domination again last night. I really don't blame you NC people for getting all excited over 1 day because they won't be around very often.
Nothing's quite so amusing as a cocky TR. By the way, you weren't punking my ass very much yesterday on Searhus.
Old 2003-06-03, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

TR is unorganised bunch of newbies on every server and THEY are the once with their heads in their asses....once i see a TR squad of 3 people attacking a facility...........3 same people kept on coming and in that.....15 min "battle" they killed only 2 of us and we killed them like 10 times each.......and thats not all it....ive 2 seen TR AT maxs sitting in the CC room of a NC base on a NC contininet (cyssor)....they did nothing until we killed them....in 2 words - TR sucks
Old 2003-06-03, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
HaloGod666
Private

Ok you guys win TR sucks and Vanu and NC are the top dogs. I will fly a squad of 3 into a NC controled base tonight and just kill the spawners since that is all I know how to do. Our weapons are so over powered why should anybody even play us. Vanu & NC have such an unfair advantage why should they even play because the game was designed for the TR to dominate. The liberator will carry 50% more amo for the TR because SOE wants to lose buisness. Sorry everything is so clear now it must have been Spiked Dr. Pepper clouding my mind.

The "Purple Pansys" will now be refered to as the Purple Victors and the "No Clue" will be refered to as No Chance! BTW Arakiel you did keep us holed up in the IVA NE tower. Was it worth it to lose ground on other places? Just to try and weed us out because you never got us out of that tower until we recalled. The Mag riders and Reavers sure wasted time and resources all over a tower with 13 people.
Old 2003-06-03, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Ryuuji
Sergeant

Hey Halo god if you had a brain you wouldnt be able to use it just to let you know you lick grundles daily. If you even know what that means. Well I sure hope the Terran's unzip their pants and get ready to accept a good ass kicking, becuase the message on my foot is entitled to your ass, so I would watch out on the battle field, becuase if your not watching you'll recieve a severe ass kicking you friggin' n00b well, I know your gonna' come back and see this and make some kind of gay remark like ill see you and kick your booty too, *quietly laughs to self* becuase we all know your just a n00b well good luck, and tell your terran buddies ill get tehm too, you dont even deserve a capital letter in your empire. Well Halo grundel, see you on the battle field.
Old 2003-06-03, 09:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Milenko
Private

Ruuji your GAY! You have like 2 post of you complaining about TR and blah blah blah Grundels blah blah blah. And there just you replying to it. Why you people getting so worked up over halo??

I play for NC also and don't think TR are overpowered Jackhammer shouldn't kill any max in 5 hits though...they have 650 armor reinforced has 150....I have notced that I'm ALWAYS fighting TR and if I am fighting Vanu TR are there also. I don't know why but thats how it usually is.

But they don't seem overpowered to me I'm using putting bolts thru there heads or running them over with my vanguard. But vanguards are overpowered right? so is jackhammers and reavers, and cyclers, and lancers, and TR maxes, but magriders run you over when you arn't by them so down grade those bitches...and TRs AV they can lock on to stuff? NOPE down with that. anything esle that is overpowered? Ok well I'm gonna go play PS now and have FUN and not COMPLAIN and never post here again.

The greatest Juggalo there is-
~The Great Milenko~
Old 2003-06-03, 10:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
powdahound
Contributor
PSU Staff
Code Hound

Originally posted by Milenko
Ruuji your GAY! You have like 2 post of you complaining about TR and blah blah blah Grundels blah blah blah.
Old 2003-06-03, 11:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Ryuuji
Sergeant

hey yo I didnt mean nothing buy it my server for planet side is down so i cant play the game, whats a guy to do when he is deattached from something he loves ok man chill and tell Halo god im just playin personally I dont like the Terrans, but hey im just a guy with nothing to do so dont get pissed ok. Hey Halo god and the people tellin me Im gay im sorry for being stupid and ill try to establish a truce ok im sorry so on the next forum let me know if you accept my truce ok, well from now on ill try to make a good post and not do it for stupidity ok well and I play as the Terrans on a diferent server and there ok, but my opinion their maxs are a little over powered but its just my opinion well later guys and hope i can form a truce

Sorry and feels ashamed
Ryuuji
Old 2003-06-03, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Milenko
Ruuji your GAY!

The greatest Juggalo there is-
~The Great Milenko~
Negative! *shakes arms like in the game* You are so wrong it sickens me to the point where i may have to rip out your grundel patch and ware it as a wig

Ryuuji makes a point and he shouldn't be sorry.
I love everyone
Old 2003-06-03, 11:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
MJBuddy
Master Sergeant

Halo, oh great halo...i have seen ur ass on the battlefield as ive laughed at ur name, Halogod...god of a game that has no challenge

anyway, ive slaughtered u and ur squads every time ive met against you (3 or 4 times to date). If you ever beat my team, and by my team i mean MY team, not some random team i joined with for exp, i will say ur good, but when it comes to war strategy, u lack the skillz to brag, as you've never topped me and until u do, maybe you should leave

btw, i could give a care about empire fanboys, i personally, hate NC more now then i did before i started, i think we are unorganized and most of us are dumbshits who couldnt understand a war plan if i drew it out in crayon for them. I, on the other hand, am very good at this games strategy, and given the proper backup, could take whatever the hell i wanted in this game

when the platoons start up, no one will be spared, until then it seems too hard to organize 3 squads, so i get my outfit to organize hit and run tactics(thats right, we fight like terrorists) which prove a distraction for the real plan

example:today i was left with 1 man to plan with, 1 reaver pilot/Jackhammer user. In turn i gained a distraction at a base guarded by a squad and hacked, ambushed, and defended the entire base with us 2 and a cloaked empiremate who showed up quite late in the battle and caught my back once. Having the most people may be good for you, but i can win with what im givin.

still want to brag about ur not-so-superiority?
Old 2003-06-04, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

MJBuddy, I love you and I hate you. You made a great point about Halogod666 THANK YOU!!!

Nevertheless, NC is the coolest empire and if your gonna play the game on a certain empire at least like it. NC RULES!!!1

I love everyone
Old 2003-06-04, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Hayate
Private

Hey,

I play the game because its fun. I have my trust built into SOE to provide the needed updates to make the game even.

But then again.. Thats all it is right? A game. Enjoy it, have fun with it, play it. Don't fight, it just ruins what SOE wanted in the first place and that is a great game that everyone can have fun with by playing it.

-Hayate

Teh Box: Intel Pentium 4 2.0A - EliteGroup PCX870-B - 1024 2700-DDR 333 - NvIDIA GeForce4 Ti-4200 w/8x AGP - WesternDigital 60GB 7200RPM 8MB Buf. 3.6ms/seek time HDD - Samsung 48x24x48 CD+RW Burner - On-Board Sound
Old 2003-06-04, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
MJBuddy
Master Sergeant

sony fucks up too much for me to just "go along" with them

they always give 80% of the product then upgrade and charge u for it...but normally the upgrades rule
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion