Planetside Stream - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: smells like victory
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-01-18, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Bine
Private

Planetside Stream

Going to stream Planetside today at http://www.livestream.com/binesplanetsidestream . Mostly doing it for a friend but I thought i would post it publicly too in case there were more that would like to watch . This is my first day back in a long while so I'm going to suck . Playing TR as well. Feel free to hunt me down and kill me using it xP.
Old 2012-01-18, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Bine
Private

Re: Planetside Stream

Alright, turnin it off for now. 4 hours is long enough for it. Probably will turn it back on later.
Old 2012-01-18, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Didn't get on PSU till now,, I would of come for a look, you be doing any more?
Old 2012-01-18, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Bine
Private

Probably later. It was just me fighting on ishy for the last4 hours. Not terribly skilled and had no one to verbally talk to and joke with so it was just planetside and some nerd
Old 2012-01-19, 02:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Bine View Post
Probably later. It was just me fighting on ishy for the last4 hours. Not terribly skilled and had no one to verbally talk to and joke with so it was just planetside and some nerd
Get signed in here, we could do with some more streamers, if you would like to take part in something www.TeamStarz.net
Old 2012-01-21, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Bine
Private

Originally Posted by SuperMorto View Post
Get signed in here, we could do with some more streamers, if you would like to take part in something www.TeamStarz.net
Alright then, I have gone and signed up. I don't stream often but i do on occasion. Going to read over that site a bit more before I start streamin again. Though tryin to say you are a referrer for me its givin me an invalid name error . Though I have found you being just Morto huh?

Last edited by Bine; 2012-01-21 at 11:23 AM.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Bine
Private

Well im switchin my stream back on here in a minute for anyone that happens to stop by. I'll repost this over on teamstarz as well.
Old 2012-01-21, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Bine
Private

Shuttin it off now. :> Ill broadcast more later or tomarrow.
Old 2012-01-22, 06:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
DxC
Sergeant

I sometimes stream Planetside1 on Twitch Tv (then again i often stream Other games

sometimes I get a few people coming in to say hi and all Hopefully aim to stream Planetside 2 Full and possible the Beta (with permission ofc and obviously! if i get in said beta)
Old 2012-01-22, 07:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by DxC View Post
I sometimes stream Planetside1 on Twitch Tv (then again i often stream Other games

sometimes I get a few people coming in to say hi and all Hopefully aim to stream Planetside 2 Full and possible the Beta (with permission ofc and obviously! if i get in said beta)
That's cool, we need more streamers.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
DxC
Sergeant

Streaming now for a bit http://www.justin.tv/dxc09

Old 2012-01-22, 01:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Bine
Private

yeah i dont know about streaming planetside 2. Im stuck with a laptop at the moment. It has a nice processor but from the looks of things im ganna need all the juice i can get for planetside 2 =/. The graphics card is an ATI Mobility HD 6370. Has a horrribleeeeeeeee time with lighting / shadows. Seems to revert to using software to render shadows. Which kills my fps to a point of being unplayable for fps standards. Hopefully i'll be able to get that new computer before planetside 2 (Got a new job just this past week so its a good possibility!) but i wouldnt bet on it. However, i can stream easily for ps1. Counting i remember to unmute my mic... (again im sorry morto! xD)
Old 2012-01-22, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
BorisBlade
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Bine View Post
yeah i dont know about streaming planetside 2. Im stuck with a laptop at the moment. It has a nice processor but from the looks of things im ganna need all the juice i can get for planetside 2 =/. The graphics card is an ATI Mobility HD 6370. Has a horrribleeeeeeeee time with lighting / shadows. Seems to revert to using software to render shadows. Which kills my fps to a point of being unplayable for fps standards. Hopefully i'll be able to get that new computer before planetside 2 (Got a new job just this past week so its a good possibility!) but i wouldnt bet on it. However, i can stream easily for ps1. Counting i remember to unmute my mic... (again im sorry morto! xD)
oh i hear ya man, i had a similar laptop before. If you get another one and you dont get somethin with discrete graphics, check out the AMD Fusion (llano) chips. I have one in a super cheap laptop i got a few weeks before christmas and its got the AMD 6620 chipset built in. While not uber, it runs most any game at pretty sweet graphics levels. You prob wont be able to fraps and play in a big battle at the same time with great FPSes but its insanely good considering its sub 500 price point. Put it this way, it will run it at very least every bit as good as an XBox/PS3 would.

Honestly i got this to use with my telescope and just threw on some games to see if they would run for fun, and it handled everything i threw at it no problem, far better than i ever thought it would. I'm very impressed.
Waiting for the return of the superior, real PS style teamwork oriented vehicles with drivers not gunning, and in fixed vehicle slots so we can once again have real, epic, vehicle battles where the tanks actually move in combat rather than a silly 1700's era line up and shoot.
Old 2012-01-22, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Bine
Private

Sounds great! I am actually starting to save up for a $1000 desktop. It shouldn't be too hard, between my graduation party from college / new job... (and tax return!) Once I do have the cash ill start looking at computers then. Though I did a recent browsing on Newegg and all the machines there were just oh so pretty compared to anything I've ever had x.x Once I have this though I should be good for the next... 6 years or so again xP Hopefully I will have it before PS2. Cuz if I do, I will stream it.
Old 2012-01-22, 04:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
DxC
Sergeant

And streaming for a bit once more! hopefully with less fail (I doubt it though) http://www.justin.tv/dxc09
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion