PS Code of Honor Pact - Page 8 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ive lost my mojo
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-05-02, 09:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #106
GodlessHeretic
Private

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Just don't go to Cyssor you retards...

You know it's broken and you know people are you going exploit it.

Since i'm posting, i propose that everyone that pilots and guns a GG be murdered forever. Can we make that happen?
Old 2014-05-03, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #107
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Effective View Post
Why don't you actually link it and your evidence.
Thought so.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex
Old 2014-05-13, 07:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #108
Figment
Lieutenant General

Uhm Bedzike, DT doesn't cheat. They use "experience and coordination".

Pretty much every experienced CR5 has OS'ed Gal drops, I personally OSed a Max crash once for somewhere between 15-24 kills, simply because I saw the first three maxes come up and realised they still needed someone to open the door - which - given the amount of CE at the BD - would have to be an infil. So I killed the infil as it was indeed just EMPing the mine at the door, then OSed on myself as the MAXes stormed into a locked door.

Hilarity ensued.

Similarly, see a full Galaxy? Three possible targets: top, front door or back door. Nobody goes front door, so likely top or back door. Report it on /c, aim for one of them, see someone else place the other marker, then time with the Galaxy speed.

Smart groups do a pass-over before they drop, or change direction last second.

You cannot know if you have or have not been spotted, but you should always expect people to see a Galaxy coming from afar.

The only reasonably reliable way to do surprise drops is with a Sunderer. And then not one, but two or three to clear the CE and making use of the hills and a backstab like flank route to prevent people seeing you too soon and before they can work out the target.
Old 2014-05-13, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #109
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

Don't bother Figgy, bedzike is completely incapable of seeing reason.

Actually reminds me of the time I got another PG gal drop with a CR4 OS at the back door, They couldn't get inside fast enough because I had blocked the door off with a spitfire turret :3.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex
Old 2014-05-13, 04:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #110
Hippo
Private

This is why I love Planetside. Some great tells from people that don't have a total grasp of the game.
Old 2014-05-14, 05:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #111
Figment
Lieutenant General

Btw, Hippo, not entirely sure who it was (think it was Sk8erboy) who complimented you on your CE layout at Vidar.

Something along the lines of: "hey this guy is really experienced with his CE, damn it's a pain to work through".

It's things like that, or the experience to formulate a plan upon noticing that if someone pulls an AMS in a target base with cave lock thus can't get out, you should just wait in the spot where he'll most likely park it (BFR term area) and get out to shoot the driver *shakes fist*, then jack the AMS, that a lot of players simply don't appreciate.

And no, I won't stop EMP blasting your mines, damnit.
Old 2014-05-14, 07:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #112
bedzike
Corporal

You can all talk shot but its funny to see hippo try to kill someone with his horrible aimanymore. And for effect what happen to your outfit? That's right they were kicked for cheating. I too can get a edge on players let me download a torrent while I play PS and get 300 ping and never get hit simple enough but why do that when I can just open up cheat engine and teleport around and rof and cod hack.this game has no cheat detection never did never will. So I could just go on ***********.de and download a hack or damncheaters.com and buy hacks. Or play legit and have players like you who use torrents to get high ping. My game runs at 1k fps so no one warps on my screen so there no need for me to have a competitive edge everyone ten times easier now that I Dont have a 4 sec delay.
Old 2014-05-14, 09:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #113
SgtMAD
Captain

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
You can all talk shot but its funny to see hippo try to kill someone with his horrible aimanymore. And for effect what happen to your outfit? That's right they were kicked for cheating. I too can get a edge on players let me download a torrent while I play PS and get 300 ping and never get hit simple enough but why do that when I can just open up cheat engine and teleport around and rof and cod hack.this game has no cheat detection never did never will. So I could just go on ***********.de and download a hack or damncheaters.com and buy hacks. Or play legit and have players like you who use torrents to get high ping. My game runs at 1k fps so no one warps on my screen so there no need for me to have a competitive edge everyone ten times easier now that I Dont have a 4 sec delay.
Man, you are just wrong about everything,TRx wasn't banned, Hippo is just that much better than you playing a game that we all broke down a decade ago.

You are part of a crowd that I that thought had died off in PS, the forum whiner,ppl that could never compete in the game so they spent more time on the forums crying than actually playing.
Old 2014-05-14, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #114
Figment
Lieutenant General

You can all talk shot but its funny to see hippo try to kill someone with his horrible aimanymore.
Funny, his aim and timing seems fine to me.

And for effect what happen to your outfit? That's right they were kicked for cheating.
No, they wern't...

I too can get a edge on players let me download a torrent while I play PS and get 300 ping and never get hit simple enough but why do that when I can just open up cheat engine and teleport around and rof and cod hack.this game has no cheat detection never did never will.
I get 170-240ms ping for just being in Europe (my word, do I miss the 15ms ping to Werner...). I do hope you also realise that your own ping adds to his? Because if it takes a server package 0.15 seconds to reach you (150ms ping) and it takes 0.15 seconds after that to arrive at Hippo, that you'll effectively have a 300ms ping?

SOE tried a cheat detection system, but it didn't work since it is hard to determine what third person programs are running.

And...

Because even legit people can simply live far away and because they all use different hardware and have different connections, standardising and good detection is virtually impossible... And no. Other games often don't have proper cheat detection either.

So I could just go on ***********.de and download a hack or damncheaters.com and buy hacks. Or play legit and have players like you who use torrents to get high ping.
Actually, most hackers are players that argued like you did just now... "Everyone else cheats, so I should cheat as well to compete". :/ The entire idea that someone might just be better OR has a legit, natural, yet annoying ping (dis)advantage is not considered the most reasonable assumption by too many people that argue in this way.

My game runs at 1k fps so no one warps on my screen so there no need for me to have a competitive edge everyone ten times easier now that I Dont have a 4 sec delay.
My game runs at 300 frames per second, but the amount of frames per second my pc produces does not reduce the length of the Trans-Atlantic and cross-continent cables...

If people aren't lagging on your screen, it just means you have a good ping to the server (and that they probably do too). Since lag is not something you can compensate for with a pc.

The only thing you can compensate for with a pc is stutter and package handling on your end.

Last edited by Figment; 2014-05-14 at 09:56 AM.
Old 2014-05-14, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #115
bedzike
Corporal

You don't know hippo then. I can kill everyone in the game now. I used to be callers bad player but why can I kill everyone that called me bad with ease? And for the ping issue planetside runs on client side ping. And also clientside hit detection. So if your ping is over 300 you have an advantage over someone with 90 ping. Since you warp and bug out on others screen. Also PS had a hack detection for trials accounts. Also with trx why did the spilt then why did topdawg kick everyone and make a new outfit and the rest make blades? Also for the hacking sites. Most players can make a hack just by following a tutorial but a person who can code cave and go through the code and make hacks like pull rof no reload teleport is someone that should be hired to stop hackers. But doesn't see how easy it is to hack there games. as for planetside if u want to know get cof here is info 1.5 and .75 with a handgun which is common place to know if you Players planetside since 03 or infinite afterburner is 5 and 0 that will help players who don't know common knowledge about this game.

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-05-14 at 10:23 AM.
Old 2014-05-14, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #116
Figment
Lieutenant General

I think I'm one of the few non-DT players who knows DT pretty damn well as opponents. Sorry Bedzike, but from the sounds of it, you don't. :/

Been observing them cloaked for a couple years. They run a tight ship with all decent, social players that elevate each other to a higher level. One on one, they're simply good. But put them in a group and their social skills show: their teamwork trumps that of most other groups who are either too unorganised, too inexperienced, too cocky or naieve or simply too ego-centric to beat them.

To take 'm out you have to know their organisational weak and blindspots and weaken as many of them at the same time as possible so your teammates can finish them off before they get a chance to cover for or restore one another or themselves.

But above all... Be as unpredictable as you can be and don't for the love of all that's sacred to you let them know your tricks!

Think it's save to say I'm one of the few peops they've learned to change their organisational tactics for once they know I'm around. >.>

As for the rest, you're working off assumptions a lot. :/ Assumptions are the mother of all mess-ups.
Old 2014-05-14, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #117
bedzike
Corporal

Dt used to be good but they can barely call themselves an outfit max players they have on are 3 which can't do much other then max crash. Which gets stopped in its tracks with a few good placed decis. So don't say they are good they are not. Actually funny they are bad players who just max crash everything now. They are the new AT of the server. I beat every single one of them 1v1 with a Lasher when they played tr. IM a NC main. Lasher is the worst heavy weapon why can I best 1v2 against mcgs in a tower that they control IM pushing down. After I beat them geuss what lovely ai max came running up the stairs to stop me from hacking the tower. Since it takes skill top use maxes. I refused too cert max for that reason. Or how angel uses wasp to get kills on cyssor shot him down in mine moments later after pulling it.
Old 2014-05-14, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #118
Hippo
Private

Dt used to be good but they can barely call themselves an outfit max players they have on are 3 which can't do much other then max crash. Which gets stopped in its tracks with a few good placed decis. So don't say they are good they are not. Actually funny they are bad players who just max crash everything now. They are the new AT of the server. I beat every single one of them 1v1 with a Lasher when they played tr. IM a NC main. Lasher is the worst heavy weapon why can I best 1v2 against mcgs in a tower that they control IM pushing down. After I beat them geuss what lovely ai max came running up the stairs to stop me from hacking the tower. Since it takes skill top use maxes. I refused too cert max for that reason. Or how angel uses wasp to get kills on cyssor shot him down in mine moments later after pulling it.
Well I guess we accomplished what we set out to do then. We felt really sad not to have AT around doing max crashes so DT decided to step up to the plate. Tactically awesome!

I'll be first to admit my aim definitely isn't what it was 10 years ago, though 1v1 I still don't have too many issues. Unfortunately I've long since grown up, moved on and like Ive said before... I play for fun and laughs. You might bring HA to a fight to stroke your ego but I'll gladly dawn a suppressor and have a much more enjoyable time.

DT doesn't need to prove anything to anyone (nor does TRx or anyother player or outfit). But if it will help you sleep at night.... You are a superior player and I am forced to use cheap tactics to face you on the battlefield. I'm nothing more than a max whoring, plasma tossing terribad player.
Old 2014-05-14, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #119
Huntsab
Sergeant

Bedzike wielding only a Jackhammer of course you can beat anyone, especially if you get the jump on them. However I have yet to see you do half as well on TR and VS. in fact you were free kills. You are dissing players that can pwn on any empire. you my sad little maxfit friend can only play one empire. Everyone does well on NC. Sit down and hush.
Old 2014-05-14, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #120
bedzike
Corporal

what maxfit friend cuz I play with munroe and x1shotkills and neither of them use maxes. and if u read I used lasher and sweep thru them. and lasher you have to land every hit since the aoe is nothing anymore. and sorry my vs and tr are only br 16-19 and don't even have rexo on them lol or eng or medic. so how can you say I can be good when you can only take on maybe 3 ppl in agile b4 u get killed. sad you wish you knew the facts.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion