PSU Mobilization Alpha - Page 11 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: When you were in school did they ever say that you were "special"?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Which Disney park should we go to?
Magic Kingdom 8 20.00%
EPCOT 12 30.00%
MGM Studios 17 42.50%
Animal Kingdom 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-02, 08:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #151
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by Gohan
Yeah, if you are talking about medival times, I already listed all of that. Dunno if thats what you are talking about though.
I missed that post, thanks Gohan. Wasn't sure if a menu had been found from what Trigger said.

How many of you are going now? I noticed more than 23 people have voted on the thempark.

Oh and if no one mentioned it, bring cool clothing. It's extremely hot right now and we haven't even officially hit summer yet. You might want to figure in some pool time or something.

Old 2004-06-02, 08:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #152
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Read this:

Because of general incompetence as well as corruption in the Miami-Dade school system, the school year is being enlargened by two weeks- school now starts on August 16 as opposed to late August, which even then was pretty early. Why? They wish to study for the FCAT, (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test). I doubt there will be any improvement in FCAT scores due to said reasons and general stupidity.

However, it gets worse.

I go to a private prep school. (All-male. ) The Archdiocese of Miami calls the shots when it comes to our school schedule.

We are being moved up two weeks, despite *not* taking the FCAT, solely to coincide with the public schools.

I hate this world.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-06-02, 08:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #153
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

Originally Posted by Triggar
Mani, we're ALL going to have to be up pretty early, since the hotel restaurant (where I plan on having breakfast) serves until 11am, and the itinerary says we'll be on our way to the park at 10am!
Early in my book is 0500 local - Coffee at 0530. Physical training, 0600, is optional if you have a doctor's note and a waiver from your parents. Showers and personal business accomplished by 0730.

Manitou
"
On the plains of hesitation lie the bones of countless millions who, upon the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and resting, died."
<))><
Old 2004-06-02, 08:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #154
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

What? What's over there? Looks like....a poorly-planned and odd-looking PSU: MA Advertisement!

Old 2004-06-02, 08:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #155
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by Hayoo
Oh and if no one mentioned it, bring cool clothing. It's extremely hot right now and we haven't even officially hit summer yet. You might want to figure in some pool time or something.
Well said.

Temperatures in Miami are already in the High 90s in Miami, even going past 97 deg. F. With the humidity, it feels like more than 100 degrees.

For a Floridian, this is "Sun and Fun."

For a non-native Floridian like me or a foriegner to the Solar Radiation State, this is "Is it just me or DID THE FUCKING SUN JUST GO NOVA!"

Please. Try not to bring baggy jeans as your sole lower-half clothing. I recommend shorts*. Who cares if someone points at you and says "Who wears short shorts...!" They will be burning in heat.

*We're not talking 70s basketball player/Richard Simmons here, knee-legnth or sub-knee is fine. And no Speedos. Nobody wants to see that shit.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-06-02, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #156
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by ObnoxiousFrog
What? What's over there? Looks like....a poorly-planned and odd-looking PSU: MA Advertisement!

I spy someone in the front seat that shouldn't be there...*cough Infernus cough*
Old 2004-06-02, 09:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #157
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

is that a deliverer?
Old 2004-06-02, 09:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #158
Indecisive
Major General

Originally Posted by Hayoo
I missed that post, thanks Gohan. Wasn't sure if a menu had been found from what Trigger said.

How many of you are going now? I noticed more than 23 people have voted on the thempark.

Nah, its cool, I think she was talking about the hotel resturant anyways, which is what I wasnt sure of.
Old 2004-06-02, 09:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #159
Triggar
Contributor

With the registration packet, I will include a list of suggested things to pack for the trip, menu's for all the restaurants we will be eating at, as well as a yearly average temperature chart of Florida. And in the goodie bags, you will receive a bottle of sunscreen.
Old 2004-06-02, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #160
Indecisive
Major General

w00t.

Wow. 8 people in a room. How big are said suites?
Old 2004-06-02, 09:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #161
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

Originally Posted by Triggar
With the registration packet, I will include a list of suggested things to pack for the trip, menu's for all the restaurants we will be eating at, as well as a yearly average temperature chart of Florida. And in the goodie bags, you will receive a bottle of sunscreen.
Triggar, you are too good.

Manitou
"
On the plains of hesitation lie the bones of countless millions who, upon the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and resting, died."
<))><
Old 2004-06-02, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #162
OneManArmy
Contributor
Lieutenant General

OMG! I want to be with da mani! please I promise to keep all mani related humping to a minimum.

did you say you'd post the cost tonight? I need to work out my finances so's i can pay ya on time... unless you accept monopoly money... or...*ahem* "favors"

Last edited by OneManArmy; 2004-06-02 at 09:10 PM.
Old 2004-06-02, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #163
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

so, will we meet up in the airport or hotel? or is that still in discussion?
Old 2004-06-02, 09:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #164
Triggar
Contributor

How big are the rooms? Large, and in charge.

I'll try and find a floor plan and post it.

Jet: There's a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, so we'll have some Admin at the hotel, and some at the airport rounding everyone up.

Which reminds me, if you guys are flying in, I'm gonna need to know your flight number, airline, and what time you're arriving!
Old 2004-06-02, 09:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #165
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by JetRaiden

is that a deliverer?

Kee-rect!

Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge