Im Gettin PS for free :) - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: incoming max units? i hope she can handle that.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-02-25, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Nightmare
First Sergeant

walmart rules! and kmart suxxors major buxxors!
It's hilarious how those x'es can be applied to almost anything.
Old 2003-02-25, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
KeviN
First Sergeant

Originally posted by Metallik
btw...WTF happened to K-Mart?????
What happened to K-Mart? Rosie O'Donnel happened to K-Mart.
Old 2003-02-25, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Wal-Mart practices Scorched Earth retail

I hate their adds with a vengence, i want nothing more then to kill whoever came up with the idea for that smiley face.
Old 2003-02-26, 01:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Metallik
Private

Exclamation

Hey good job you better hope that guy holds onto his promise this is from another forum:

They changed the date yesterday from 3/19/03 to 4/1/03.

forgot who said it and i can't find the link...but I guess its true

Old 2003-02-26, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Chanfan
Staff Sergeant

Some info on Wal-Mart and music.

More Wally-World fun.

Anyway, I'm not an active anti-Wal Mart activist or anything, but I knew about the CD censorship - which is enough to make me vote by taking my consumer dollars elsewhere - and know how to use google for a few sites.
Old 2003-02-26, 07:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Big Bro
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Re: Im Gettin PS for free :)

Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
HAHAHA I was chatin with the guy at the local EB store and He says PS is coming out on 03/19/03,And I said theres no way that it will and of course being the noob he was he's like I gaurantee it will be in then ,if its not I will buy you the game . So it looks like im gettin PS for FREE!
Well free for the first month anyway... I'm sure you'll re-up your subscription to PS after that first free month. I KNOW I will!

Tight sig BTW, ABRAXAAS!

As for Wal-mart stories... I used to work there. I admit it. It actually meant something back when Sam Walton was still alive. After he passed on, that company totally went to pot. I try not to EVER shop there... But sometimes they get computer games before other people do in my town. VERY strange.
Old 2003-02-27, 09:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Metallik
Private

Nice Sig ^ i like the logo besides the fact your NC...no biggie a cool symbol is a cool symbol is a cool symbol...right? hehe did you make it or someone else?

Old 2003-02-27, 10:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Big Bro
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Thx man! The symbol is a creation of our overall clan leader CUJO, who started NCG in 1999. I borrowed that, a PlanetSide Logo I found, and made the rest of the sig by using Photoshop 7.0 and one of the kewl PS screenshots!

Although the pic shows NC, I just like the colors. Our outfit hasn't chosen an empire yet. We might even start out by playing all 3 empires and seeing what makes the most sense for us. I'll admit tho that several of my clanmates have mentioned NC as their fav. We'll see...
Old 2003-02-27, 11:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
NCG JMan
First Sergeant

Originally posted by =NCG=Big Bro
....I'll admit tho that several of my clanmates have mentioned NC as their fav. We'll see...
Who else besides me and you are interested in this game BB from our clan? And why the NC? Just curious. Sorry guys....I'm am the FNG....still learning about this game. Just recently got turned onto it
Old 2003-02-27, 11:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
DarkMantiZ
Private

I would happily pay for this game, not only to support and show thanks to the development team, but also because I get a kick out of tearing the plastic from the PC box, sniffing the non-used smell, licking the manual..uh..I mean..hrm.. *whistle*

On a side note, you buy the game for $XX and pay $XX each month? How many X:s are we talking about here?

I am a supportive player.
I adore the Galaxy.
I am a medic.
I am a pilot.

Damn I pwn ^^
Old 2003-02-27, 01:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
MarkHawk
Corporal

What The F*CK Did I Start

My Town there is a Wal-Mart and a K-Mart within in 1 mile of each other.

K-Mart suxs. They never have anything in stock. There pizza is cheap but the area its made in is so dirty. The store is selfs is dirty. And it caught fire 1 summer ago. Its under staff, needs a lot of works, and never has anything. They dont even have command and counquer generals or battle field road to rome there yet.

Wal-Mart. Awsome place to hang otu around here. People are nice they have so much to pick from. You can usally find what you want and i've never had a problem there. I get most of my goods there seeing how its a 10 min walk there (kmart is 5 minutes away) They only thing bad is the only have edited CD's but then again K-mart dosen't.

I dont have a superwalmart just one thats sells good that arent all food.

Im Pro Wal-Mart Anti K-Mart ... plus i always get cursed at by employees at K-Mart. Its not a very nice place.
Old 2003-02-27, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Big Bro
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by =NCG=JMan
Who else besides me and you are interested in this game BB from our clan? ...
JMan, we could take this off-topic discussion into our own PS forum.

We have several people that have shown interest in the game from our clan. They just aren't posting on the community forums is all.
Old 2003-02-27, 05:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
NCG JMan
First Sergeant

My bad. I just saw your post and thought I would ask. Sorry for getting off topic all. I will PM you with any further off topic/clan related issues.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion