Public Apology - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside > all
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-02-26, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Bighoss
General

Originally posted by KeviN
Nomad, shut up. He's obviously not very happy, and your flames wont help. He had the guts to come forward about it, where most people would just hide. Cut KoldFusion some slack. Anyways, sorry bout all that stuff, hope you start to feel better. Have some
no he gave good advice. Feeling sorry for yourself and taking it out on others doesn't help. Go fix what's bugging you
Old 2003-02-26, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

And thats the truth
Old 2003-02-26, 03:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
LaMosca
Private

"If thou speak'st false,
Upon the next tree shalt thou hang alive,
Till famine cling thee: if thy speech be sooth,
I care not if thou dost for me as much." -Macbeth
Old 2003-02-26, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
KoldFusion

I have been visting him guys.... but sometimes you need to get out away from the hospital b/c it in and of it self can be bad too. I'm not dragging ass in front of computer.... I had a slip and let those things get in the way. I aplogized for it. People deal wth things different ways. thax for the
Old 2003-02-26, 08:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
CDaws
Second Lieutenant

Hey bud I have no idea what your talking about for the appoligy, I must have missed the whole thing. I haven't have any probs with you man. Just keep a cool head on your sholders, take the time to think through things, and make the best decission. I for one would not like it if you left. Everyone gets worked up every now and again over something and let loose without thinking clearly. I know it's difficult right now to keep a good outlook on life. I lost my grandfather back in March of 2002 and I went through a ton of stuff because I had never had a family member that close to me die. Just try to look on the bright side of things and just accecpt what happens, pick up the pieces and try to move on the best that you can. Hope everyone gets better and things workout for your bro. I'll keep you in my prayers. Just know that if you need anything that some of us are here that you can talk to any time you need to.
Old 2003-02-26, 09:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Flameseeker
Captain

I know what it is like to have a father fall very ill. I WILL keep you in my prayers, and I didn't see your outburst, not that I would have cared. You're always welcome here. Give some to Fusion everyone!
Old 2003-02-26, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
OmnipotentKiwi
Lieutenant Colonel

Old 2003-02-26, 10:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

You posted something bad?

Did you say anything against the Vanu? If not your still ok by me.
Old 2003-02-26, 11:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Streamline
Second Lieutenant

Wow i just got the PM. Hey it's all cool man. Everybody got issues... Yogi and I just thought it was funny at the time is all. Being avid T2 players since the way back.
Old 2003-02-26, 11:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

*shrugs* I don't know what he's talking about, but hey, he's allowed to voice his opinion, whatever it was. Opinons are like assholes, everyone has one. When they voice their opinion, you just have to put up with the smell, it's no good holding it inside.

Nomad is right. Sitting around isn't going to help. No he's not being cold, everyone has rough shit in their life (don't even ask bout mine) and sitting around isn't going to make it go away.
Old 2003-02-26, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

I feel bad now an then (course none of my thins match up to yours).

tip: take a small drive an clear you head, or walk an do somethin, kick somethin, get away from hell and get somewhere. yo dad and realatives will be better soon so trust the lord. Remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Peace man.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2003-02-27, 01:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

don't worry about it Kold, everyone snaps every once in a while
Old 2003-02-27, 01:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Saint
Captain

Kold, I got nothing against you. Couldn't have been as bad as what that absent fellow did earlier today.
Old 2003-02-27, 10:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
KoldFusion

Thanx all. What did absent do? Those of you who didn't see what I said it is on the planetside/tribers thread about page 7-8. The thing that was really silly is that it was over a typo i didn't see after 1,000 looks. ah well some good news BTW my niece and nephew are at home now and are fine. My dad has moved from ICU and is expected to recover fully. Thanks for the support everyone.
Old 2003-02-27, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Bluegold
Private

for Fusion
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion