[Event] Siberian Showdown! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: In Soviet PlanetSide, Vanu Three Way You!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-08-31, 04:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
WatersonCOLL
Private

[Event] Siberian Showdown!

Greetings Auraxians!

On Saturday, September 7th at 20:00 EST the Waterson Collective invites you to participate in a large-scale battle on Esamir.

Anyone is more than welcome to show up and fight but, if your outfit is interested in being a part of your faction's battle plan let us know before August 31st by leaving a post on the Waterson Collective forums!

The event will last two and a half hours with two separate win conditions. Those just showing up to fight will win or lose based on territory owned by the end of the night. The outfits interested in participating in the battle plan however, will be given various objectives throughout the night which they must complete.

If you're a Planetside 2 streamer, Youtuber or other media figure and you'd like to cover the event or get involved in the collective send us an email at [email protected]!
Old 2013-09-05, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
RedOak
Private

Re: [Event] Siberian Showdown!

Prepare for DEATH!
Old 2013-09-09, 10:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Zadexin
Corporal

Re: [Event] Siberian Showdown!

WOOT! NC takes it even under popped! (by 1%)
That was a really tough battle though. I'm surprised we pulled it out. The NC commanders kept redeploying us every 5 minutes. At one point just before the end we were less than 1 minute from capping Eisa southern outpost, redeployed to another spot, lost the cap, then redeployed BACK and took it AGAIN with much more effort.

I gotta give huge props to my boy MegaOhms leading ODAM 2nd platoon. He is a great leader and we could tell he was getting frustrated with the ping pong deployments, but he stuck it out where a lot of other people would have said 'screw it'. I personally think he is ODAMs finest platoon leader and every time I log on and see him leading I get excited because I know we are gonna do great things that night. (Like where our 4 squads held 4 DIFFERENT Amp stations and took a win in the Power Rush alert.)
ODAAAAAM ARUF ARUF!
Keep it squad tight, through the backdoor!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)