infultrator happyness - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: When you fill your ant
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-05-03, 02:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

infultrator happyness

Just a few things I would like to say about my time as an infiltrator:

I just picked up melee booster implant. I LOVE THAT THING. I love going around gutting all the poor enemies. Knife kills are so fun.

I got a kind of amusing kill today. I was sneaking up on a TR from behind. In front of him was a TR laid mine. I went up behind him and set of the mine. He died, I took no damage. Killed by his own mine.

Today I sneaked up to a Vanu AMS with lots of people loading up. I took out my knife and killed 5 people in a row then sneaked away clean. No one knew what hit em.

If you haven't tried an infiltrator yet, you definitely should. There is nothing quite like the feeling of knowing you just ended someone else's game and they never knew you existed. Crouching and letting hordes of enemies pass you and not so much as flinch in your direction gives you such a feeling of power. This is definitely the best class IMHO.

Last edited by Jaged; 2003-05-03 at 07:54 PM.
Old 2003-05-03, 07:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Furio
Private

Wow you really need to take a spelling class.
Old 2003-05-03, 08:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
rage2021
Private

i think infils suck with so many people with dark light, it seems everyone knows where you are even if you are cloaked, but thats just me
Old 2003-05-03, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
r3d
Banned

As a wise man once said
"The good infiltratior is never seen, The smart man uses darklight, but the smarter man uses plasma grenades and skill"
No one knew who the wise man was...
Old 2003-05-03, 09:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
simba
Major

sounds nice I shall try it when the game comes out, and im glad 2 hear that somoene uses the knife coz I like it.
Old 2003-05-03, 09:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
simba
Major

Originally posted by Furio
wow u really need 2 get back 2 the tribalwars forum, we dont need flaming ppl like u here at PSU, sorry
he was just showing wot a nice time he has had as an infiltrator with a knife and he didnt took a test in spelling, OK? I didnt even saw him spelling wrong.
I just get mad at peps like u. sorry
Old 2003-05-03, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
SuperGlue
Corporal

Furio. This is no place for the likes of you.
I see one or two things not spelled absolutely correct. I think you need to take a class on how to not be so anal.

And about the topic

I was wondering wether I would try out an infiltrator. But now i think it might have to be one of my 4 chars
Old 2003-05-03, 10:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
MrVulcan
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Furio
Please do not comment on spelling, this is not an english major forum, this a a MMOFPS fourm. Thus spelling does not matter so long as people can understand what you are saying. (well.. ok you might watch how you spell grenades around here* but thats about it )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaged: I tried it for a bit, it is very fun, but not my play style, I am more of a mos piolit and jackhammer guy
(love the speed rush with the in your face weapons, or esp the speed rush from a mos dog fight with full afterburners on flying full speed through trees chacing down that reaver in a snow storm, only to fly past 2 of his buddies and still take him down and get away b4 they could react *happened last night, was soo fun* )

I love that this game has soo many roles that you can get into and everyone can find a good one. I know a guy thatg was saying how much they love being a gal piolit 24/7, the roles are very very nice.
------------------------------
"All that and a bag of psychedelic mushrooms!"
------------------------------
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tire, more hungry. Keep punching."

Last edited by MrVulcan; 2003-05-03 at 10:37 AM.
Old 2003-05-03, 10:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Trebor95
First Sergeant

Skillful infiltrators like Jaged are lethal, it is a shame that there are so many n00b infils, (just cos they get to be invisible). I have been killed by skilled infils without knowing they were there time and again. However the utter noobs who run around on a crest of a hill plainly visible is just funny, I have killed 3 infils so far in this way without darklight. They strafe around firing their amp/repeater etc. and winder why they get riddled with bullets

Anyway once this game progesses it will get much much better as people start to exploit tactics/strategies and different cert specialties

atm its just a free for all (with the exception of the organised outfots/squads)

Anyway rant over,

P.S Jagd I love that first kill you described with the mine
Old 2003-05-03, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
domdre
Private

DAMN YOU Jaged that was me you killed earlier today i was like how did he survive but i died grr i will kill you next time on the battle field Jaged
Old 2003-05-03, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Peanut
Private

The joy of putting my MAG to a TR or VS's back and unloading knows no bounds.
Old 2003-05-03, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
KaRtToOn
Private

indeed
Old 2003-05-03, 02:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
SpaceDrake
Master Sergeant

Preach, Brother Jaged.

Originally posted by Trebor95
They strafe around firing their amp/repeater etc. and winder why they get riddled with bullets
Hey, the AMP works great - once you get right up behind or to the side of the enemy.

Oh, Advanced Regen and Surge are great for infiltrators too.
Old 2003-05-03, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Led

That was my post for the day, time to go get some lunch!
Old 2003-05-03, 07:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by domdre
DAMN YOU Jaged that was me you killed earlier today i was like how did he survive but i died grr i will kill you next time on the battle field Jaged
My cloaker's name is JagedOne. Was that the person who killed you? If it was that that is too funny. I think you blocked the blast and saved me. You where screwed anyway, I had melee booster on and my knife was ready for the kill. I was supprised when you died before I could swing.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion