Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2014-01-04, 08:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
sitchpack
Private

This is what we do. We fight.

This is what we do. We fight.

The New Conglomerate is the only scrap of hope we have on Auraxis. The Vanu Sovereignty is pushing past the frontier of human insanity and compassion, whilst the Terran Republic's hunger for security and authority of Auraxis is ever present and a dangerous threat.

I have been a part of the New Conglomerate for 9 years now, starting as a lowly grunt who was full of unreserved energy, little idea about the strategy or fabric of war. As the years of training and live battle went on, I chose to specialize and favor light assault tactics, due to a natural affinity for running, jumping, climbing.

This is what we do. We fight. However, I have been disturbed by vision-like dreams which has engaged my mind away from fighting and the struggle between the Terran Republic and the Vanu. I don't always remember the entire dream, but it reoccurs with uncanny detail when my memory can grasp to the fundamental composition of the dream's details. The dream is often set at the foot of a large mountain, one which I have never seen outside of my dream. There is a compulsion which convenes in my psyche, my body begins to drift forward as if I have very little control over the impulsive urge to begin climbing to the top.

The further up the mountain I climb, the air grows thinner, as I look up I can see white silky clouds moving slowly at first, but they begin to swell rapidly in a circle around the peak of the mountain with each inch I bring myself closer to the top. The clouds began to inflate, as if they were alive. The mountain was covered in thick, dark pink vine, spread around in a very feminine manner the closer I came to the top, the thicker and more numerous the vines were that spread.

Once I reach the top of the mountain, I am in the middle of the swirling clouds, the clouds seem greasy and oily once I get up close to them. On the peak standing alone is Ruth, a fellow New Conglomerate soldier who I have known for 4 years. I yell out to her as loud as voice will carry, but I am out of breath, the more I try to speak, the less breath is available in my lungs. I try to tell Ruth to come away from the peak, as it is dangerous. Ruth turns to face me and smiles, she opens her arms up to me and invites me to join her on the peak.

My body now feeling energised with a surge of unknown energy began to move towards her, with each step I took I grew faster in my approach. The clouds began to move faster, so that there were swirling clouds everywhere, thick and almost wet and slimy, I could feel the cloud's thick viscous sheen on my body as I was stomping forward to Ruth. With little breath left I outstretched my hands, completely overtaken by impetus, and reached out for Ruth.

As our hands touched the clouds began to overtake everything, and consume us, and I wake. Sometimes I wake and ponder the meaning of the dream. Not this time.
As I lifted by bedcovers in my quarters, I could feel a wet and warm substance oozing down the sides of my stomach, dripping and running onto the sheets beneath me. It was as I had suspected, my flesh tusk now lazily lay dormant, ductile, and gelatinous, after vomiting forth the contents of my engorged and swollen testicles onto my stomach and lower pelvis.

The smell of freshly shot reproductive lubricant begins to rise from the inside of my bed cover to my nostrils, where I was greeted with the familiar musty and fishy stench that the juice lay. Already brewing in the cavity of my man marbles, I can feel them filling back up with the white mustard of life. as I lay in my bed, covered in sweat and laden in baby gravy, I can only hope none of my quarter mates wake up and realise my shame.

I do not think talking to Ruth about this would be a good idea, besides, there is a war on, I need to push this from my mind as best as I can.

This is what we do.

Last edited by sitchpack; 2014-01-04 at 08:29 AM.
Old 2014-04-14, 06:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
JayTheRakeNC
Private

Re: This is what we do. We fight.

dude this isn't Rule 34. Its good but if you want to write a sex story write it on R34...

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction