Praetorian Guard [NA] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Better than a mosquito in your MAX suit!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-03, 09:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Punker
Corporal

Re: Praetorian Guard

Have seen the most structured ops ever when playing with these guys, everyone works as a tight unit and you know what's going on at all times.

Very professional, and the guys that run the ops really know their stuff.

If you like winning, then you should join PG

Last edited by Punker; 2012-06-03 at 11:01 PM.
Old 2012-06-04, 02:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Hosp
First Sergeant

as per southern's request

http://praetorianguard.darkstargamers.com/forum/

Really just our forum. Nothing special and hardly up to date, but there for some communication and reading my anime review thread that I've hijacked our forum with (It's called the AA Aeeting thread)
Old 2012-06-05, 10:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
MuNrOe
Private

The best outfit I have rolled with.

This group really sets the standard when it comes to professional planet side game play.

You can see this since their one of the only active outfits with 20 + people on at a time on NC and they get shit done.

If your interested in playing with us just hit up an officer in planet side 1.

See you all in PS 2.
Old 2012-06-05, 11:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Carbanu
Contributor
Corporal

I'm a Vanu since day one, but when the WoW epidemic hit I lost a lot of good friends to that sad game. Almost the entire outfit jumped ship and left me high and dry to fight the war all alone. I was a Vanu orphan, lost in the Planetside universe without an outfit. I dabbled a bit in the other empires but I always managed to come back to my roots.

I found a new home in the caverns and I loved every minute of it. The battles down there were epic to say the least, and nothing in gaming will ever come close to the caverns in 2006 (The year I finally got my first CR5 after three years in Planetside). Over time I grew a bond with anyone who fought in the caves on a regular basis, I felt they were the best Planetside could offer, not your run of the mill zerglings/killwhores. Nighttrain2020 will always be a name I remember from my caving experiences, possibly the greatest caver the game has ever seen.

Eventually I noticed one NC outfit in particular I fought in the caves most often than naught. That was Praetorian Guard. The conversations with their former leader, EvilDiego, were enough to convince me to join up with those NC scum. My only outfit since then almost six years ago. Great group of adults focused on family and teamwork, the biggest group of persistant friends I have had. We all try to keep in touch with each other, reunite and such as life has a way of disconnecting you from others.

In summary, if you want a mature, loyal, fun group to call your Planetside family, look no further than Praetorian Guard.

P.S. - Our choice for Planetside 2 empire has not been officially made so there is still a chance we go VS
Old 2012-06-05, 11:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Hosp
First Sergeant

If you're gone for 2 years and come back, you can start leading ops almost right away again assuming chain of command allows it (myself being a perfect example.)

So, just to correct this a bit; There's no such thing a former leader in PG, just active and inactive ones.
Besides: I thing EvilDiego is coming back for PS2. I know he made a recent appearance back on our forum.

As for Empires: NC seems to be the tentative consensus, but there's a chance for TR. VS has the least chance, but hey, we've pulled off crazier.

And if for seem reason we don't go NC, everyday I'll go out of my way to kill a poodle just to make myself feel better about not going NC.
Old 2012-06-06, 08:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
TeamLeader
Private

play as a group or gtfo!!! monroe ftw!!
Old 2012-06-06, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
neonlazer
Corporal

PG rocks
Old 2012-06-06, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Think we ran into you guys around 8:55 into this video.

Good fight!

Last edited by Meatball Mobeus; 2012-06-06 at 11:15 PM.
Old 2012-06-07, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
neonlazer
Corporal

Originally Posted by Meatball Mobeus View Post
Think we ran into you guys around 8:55 into this video.

PlanetSide: GOTR TNR 5/31/12 - YouTube

Good fight!
"plasmas were just not enough..." *sigh*
Old 2012-06-08, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
"plasmas were just not enough..." *sigh*
AH! It would seem we saw you guys a lot more than I thought lol.
Old 2012-06-12, 08:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Hosp
First Sergeant

That was a good day for us. Actually, that bio-lab before hand you had resecured from us, but seeing those gals i had made the call to intercept you guys, commanders went with it, and I didn't disappoint. Excellent air battle.

---

In other news, for people wondering, we have no fancy application or prolonged recruitment process. If you want in and can meet the pre-reqs, ask, you get in and we keep an eye on you to see what you're made of. Pretty simple eh?
Old 2012-06-13, 10:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

I have arrived. PG is one of the main reasons I keep resubbing to Planetside and one of the few groups of people I actually stay in contact with. Great bunch, strong work ethic. We represent the NC well and we will go out of the way for fights, not just the zerg.
Old 2012-06-13, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Levon Veldspar
Private

Holy crap, you guys are still around! I was in PG a loooong time ago. It just so happens I'm in the market for an Outfit in PS2..........
Old 2012-06-13, 09:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
maskedskull
Sergeant

I have to say that when I read through this thread earlier on all I could think of was.

"This seems like one sweet f'in outfit"

I think its just a shame that I'm UK based which would make playing on a US server difficult
Old 2012-06-14, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Hosp
First Sergeant

We do have some EU and AU players, but it's true that we're mostly NA and people who really want a larger outfit during their TZ may not find it with us.

Of course, we want to grow for PS2 so that might change with time but as it stands in PS1, we're mostly NA.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate