NC Delta Force [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Feeding baby birds since October 2002.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-24, 03:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
heilari
Private

NC Delta Force [NA]

"Freedom, at any cost."

Delta Force is a brand new outfit for the New Conglomerate. We aim to provide a fun and friendly environment for all of our members with a long term goal of becoming a major outfit on the servers that we inhabit. We are looking for members to help us with this vision. We expect all members to be respectful of everyone, both inside and outside of the outfit. We do not have an age requirement but we do expect our members to display a certain level of maturity. We also require our members to stick to the rules and we have a no tolerance policy for hackers, cheaters and boosters.

As a new outfit we are initially planning on focusing on Spec Ops but will be expanding into other types of combat as our members increase (more information below) and are looking for all types of players regardless of experience.

Currently we have a rank system in place with members conforming to one of two different ranks.
- Privates: Players who can play once or twice a week and want to join in on big battles and operations.
- Officers: Available 3 or more nights a week, will be able to earn promotions in rank and role through consistency and reliability and will have command responsibility.
Privates and Officers can be promoted but to different degrees. Private to Officer transition and vice-versa are entirely possible. All members will be expected to pick one of these ranks by the time Planetside 2 launches.

Current Units:

- DF Special Forces
Uses: Infiltrating enemy bases, taking out strategic targets, base assault, enemy disruption , galaxy drops etc
Our Special Forces include Infiltrators, light assaults and other infantry units with the sole purpose of covert operations behind enemy lines, in support of both other units in the outfit and other New Conglomerate players. This unit must be particularly well coordinated and organized which means its members will have to be dedicated players.

Upcoming Units:

- DF Air Unit
Uses: Reconnaissance missions, Patrols, Air dominance, Rapid long distance intervention, Cover for ground teams, Evac/Drops
The DF Air Unit will consist of dedicated and skilled pilots whose jobs vary from all out dog fighting to stealth recon missions. Being a member of this unit means that you will spend most of your time flying and raining death from above on unsuspecting enemies.

- DF Armoured Unit
Uses: Base capture and defence, Patrol, Sieging, Large scale ground warfare, Transport
The Armoured Unit is the backbone of the Defence Force, providing it with heavy armour and serious destructive power, with the capability to tear up a base in minutes. Those who chose to join the armoured unit will go from manoeuvring through enemy lines in fast moving vehicles to breaking base defences with heavy-hitting weaponry. The armoured unit also include base disrupting MAX units.

-DF Commandos
Uses: Base defence and assault, armoured unit support, massive invasions, transport, being Rambo
The commandos are the main force of the DF, and its role is to be the front line of any large scale assault or defence. Any class can be played (including the MAX) which means this unit provides some of the most varied play styles, but the main point is beat back the enemy forces to allow expansion of our territory.

• Show respect to ALL players at all times
• Be mature
• No hacking. No boosting. No cheating. This is zero tolerance.

If you like what you see and wish to join us, you can find our temporary forum here. In addition to this, you can also check out our EU and NA threads on Planetside Universe.

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Last edited by heilari; 2012-08-01 at 04:00 PM.
Old 2012-06-25, 07:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Blues
Corporal

Re: NC Delta Force [NA]

Good luck to our NA branch! Let's make our name remembered on the battlefields all over the world.
Old 2012-06-26, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Russ
Corporal

I would like to join up. I feel there is a strong direction this outfit will be going in, especially setting aside a specific play style/tactic. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to message me on here because i am usually reading through threads on a daily basis.

And a daily bump never hurt.
Old 2012-06-26, 06:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
heilari
Private

Welcome to Delta Force Russ!
We'll glad to have you aboard. Just don't forget to officially sign up on the website when it goes up, I'll alert you when it does.

Oh, and please say your preference to Air Units or Ground Units.

Last edited by heilari; 2012-06-26 at 06:52 PM.
Old 2012-06-26, 07:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
KoalaCrockie
Private

I would really like to join this outfit. Although i have never played Planetside before i am very excited for planetside 2 and managed to get my hands on a beta key. From what im seeing this game is based on team work and i love that. I have had some experience with some heavily teamwork based Fps on the pc with playing games like Arma 2. If i am permited to join this outfit i would like to be a Ground unit but i would also like to "try" being a flting unit.
Old 2012-06-27, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
heilari
Private

We would love to have you Koala!
And awesome, you already have a beta key.
We welcome players who know that teamwork is the only way the NC will triumph over the TR/VS.
And welcome to Delta Force.
Old 2012-06-27, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Russ
Corporal

Ground pound all day and night. Im an infantry kind of guy.
Old 2012-06-27, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
heilari
Private

Infantry guy it is, then. More of an air person myself.
Old 2012-06-29, 02:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Russ
Corporal

Cant fight a war with just boots or wings, you need both. (le bump)
Old 2012-06-30, 12:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
heilari
Private

Indeed
Old 2012-07-07, 03:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
assainshadow
Private

I would like to join this outfit. From what i have seen of Planetside 2 and read up on. It seems the game is extremely teamwork based and well be a lot of fun to play. I am interested in playing as a air unit and spec-ops.
Old 2012-07-08, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
thebruchs
Private

Welcome aboard mate, just head over to the temporary website and fill out an application and get to know your fellow Outfit members.
Old 2012-07-11, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Russ
Corporal

Welcome mate, glad to see a new member.
Old 2012-07-15, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Aval
Private

This outfit sounds extremely well organized and what I think is a soon to be outstanding organization.

I would like to join this outfit and if I'm allowed in, to join the special forces ground unit. I have not played Planetside 1 but I am looking forward to Planetside 2. So, I'm not really experienced.

Training is needed.

Also, I may or may not be able to use a voice program...

From, Aval

Last edited by Aval; 2012-07-15 at 08:26 PM.
Old 2012-07-15, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
thebruchs
Private

Glad to have you mate, make sure to apply on our temporary forums. And we do not require a voice program or a mic, so no worries.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate