NA: Offical Army of One Recruitment - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Schopenbulb will conquer the world!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-07-16, 12:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ninjablaze
Private

Lightbulb NA: Offical Army of One Recruitment

Army of One
"Powerful Alone, Unstoppable Together"

Calling All NC new and Old, Army of One from Emerald is back for Planetside 2
Founded 7/6/2003 Army of One was known as the outfit that 'got shit done', No matter what was needed. We are looking for members of like mind, that wish to ensure the world becomes blue. As in Planetside 1, we will accomplish this by..

Adaptability and Mobility

As battles in Planetside 2 will constantly change and evolve, Outfits doing the same old routine will get squashed. That is why Ao1 prides itself on being adaptable.

As the battle situation changes, our tactics will adapt as well. Changing at a moments notice to be tackle the opposition at hand. Joining up with Ao1 will provide a wide variety of different playstyles such as,
  • Massive Gal Drops

Nothing like a couple full gal drops at once to take over an enemy base quickly.

• Massive Armor Columns

Vanguards supported by Skyguards ( Or possibly AA Vanguards, In Planetside 2)Supported by our aircraft fleet to crush enemy lines.

• Black Ops
    Sneaking behind enemy lines, disabling or capturing and holding territory behind enemy lines, to relieve pressure off the front lines.

• Rapid Responce
    Taking care of NC's rear, So we will not be driven back.

• Massive Air Armadas
    Like in PS1 Full platoons of Reavers/Mossies/Libs to take Air Superiority
We are the outfit that does whatever it takes to win.

Join up!

Does this sound exciting to you? Are you ready to do whatever it takes to join us in bringing Victory to the NC? Then head over to our forums, at http://www.ao1clan.org/forums , Put in an application and tell us a little about yourself

Requirements

*Registration on our forums and being active on there, It is our primary source of communication outside of Planetside.

* Teamspeak 3 is required, especially during operations

* Being flexible, Able to fallback, form up and regroup quickly when ordered.
Old 2012-07-16, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: NA: Offical Army of One Recruitment

Army of One are one of the finest outfits I've ever had the opportunity to run with. Capable of getting shit done with teamwork and a ball of laughs to boot.
Old 2012-07-16, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Sigint
Private

Some of the best times I had in PS1 were when I was rolling with Ao1. I'm stoked to be running ops with you guys in the future
Old 2012-07-16, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Zidaya
Private

Talking Re: NA: Offical Army of One Recruitment

NC PS1 Veterans of Emerald know that Ao1 was a force to be reckoned with. We do it all, and do it well. We are currently letting in recruits but getting accepted doesn't mean you will be permitted to full admission. We will be evaluating all new recruits in PS2 and if you aren't able to perform with some proficiency then it is a possibility that you may be removed later. We are looking for the best - Planetside 2, more so than the previous game, will be rewarding teams that are capable of performing surgical strikes and operations as opposed to teams that operate within massive "Zergfits". These "zergfits" have become the overwhelming trend in PS1 and are hoping to make the jump into PS2. If you are looking to be simply a number (gold 2) and not an operator then Ao1 is not for you.

Ao1 set the trend in PS1 by allying themselves with many other of the top specialized outfits within an organization known as the NCA. We plan to continue this precedent in PS2. Ao1 and their allies prevailed daily over the other empires on Emerald during the early to mid years of Planetside 1's life and intend to do so again with PS2. Years later once the announcement of PS2 came to fruition, it was my hope that Ao1 would be making a come back - this hope has become a reality. I can't wait to be apart of something great like Ao1 again. Hopefully, i'll see some new faces as well as some old ones.

Last edited by Zidaya; 2012-07-16 at 09:59 PM.
Old 2012-07-17, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
dankernein
Private

How can I join I am looking to be very helpful to my teammates and take out the enemies!
Old 2012-07-17, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ninjablaze
Private

Just swing by our website, fill out an app. and tell us more about yourself.

www.ao1clan.org/forums
Old 2012-07-17, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Protose
Private

Great to be running with Ao1 again and cant wait for PS2
Old 2012-07-23, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy!

Lots going on! Looking forward to our continued strength and hope yall can be apart of it. You don't have to be a pro just have the willingness to become one!

Knightmare

Howdy,

Also forgot to mention that tonight is Ao1 night on PS1. If you would like to come hang w/ us for a bit give me a hollar in game KnightmareAOC.

thanks
Knightmare
Old 2012-07-24, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

Just wanted to touch base and say a big hell yea! Ao1 night was like old times last night was great to be working as a unit again! Another big hell yea to ST and PG running w/ yall for joint efforts was groovy!

Cheers
Knightmare
Old 2012-07-25, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

ao1 is in my top three outfits ive enjoyed being apart of in the past, right alongside cerberus company and praetorian guard. definitely glad to see you all returning and fighting when I can be on. NC needs more outfits like you.

To wear the ao1 tag is probably one of the single most proud moments i have ever had in ps1. its definitely worthwhile to earn, if you can get in.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-07-25 at 12:43 PM.
Old 2012-07-28, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

Had some great fun working with everyone the other day during the Ao1 night! Don't forget we have another coming up Monday! Look for me in game KnightmareAOC or pm me or Ninjablaze anytime! Would love to have ya along!

Knightmare
Old 2012-07-31, 09:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

I hate doing the random bump but I do want to make a point that I am proud to be a member of Ao1 and I am so looking forward to being a part of its new beginning in PS2. If you are looking for a home you would not make a bad choice checking us out in the least! See ya in game!

Knightmare
Old 2012-08-08, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy!

Beta is a go! We are looking at teaming up and learning along with some others as well! Would love to have you join our team! Check us out at http://ao1clan.org/forums or PM me or Ninjablaze for more info! Hell you can ask here if ya so desire.

l8rs
Knight
Old 2012-08-15, 12:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

I've said this prior but if your looking for a solid Outfit who will train, drill, and work to enhance our skills as a unit then this outfit is for you! Join up today! http://ao1clan.org/forums.

thanks
Knight
Old 2012-08-23, 05:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Babou
Private

Hey !

Me, Gordach and Lagall were playing with the Alternative TR Outfit of AO1 on Emerald.

Does anyone remember this TR-AO1 outfit ? And does anyone know anybody else from there ?

However, it was an awesome outfit and we had great time!

Cheers !

- Babou, Gordach and Lagall
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate