[Waterson] Aura Shock - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: VS: Very Stupid
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-05-08, 05:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SilverAura
Private

Post [Waterson] Aura Shock

Empire:
Vanu Sovereignty

Server:
Waterson (US East)

Description:
Our outfit is the casual alternative to more traditional hardcore outfits. We do play to win and working together is something we will actively enforce, however we try to be more lax about outfit requirements and ultimately try to have fun first and foremost. Even if this means trips to VR. (Hey, Picard did it.)

Requirements:
We do prefer our members are loyal to Vanu Sovereignty, however no real enforcement is in place. No one is saying you can't play as another empire but at least respect the outfit and only join if you're primary is with us.
  • Microphone highly encouraged.
  • We DO NOT use third party voice software (ie, Teamspeak).
  • Participation with the outfit. We want our outfit to stick together. If we're on, we expect outfit members to join outfit squads/platoons.
Hours:
We typically play the graveyard shift, often active between 9pm to 7am.

It's not official or set in stone and we don't hold scheduled events or require specific level of activity. If you're on when we're on, join us!

Who we're looking for:
The main idea behind our outfit is to be an alternative to a more strict or formal outfit. But remember, we do expect to win.
  • We expect team-work and cooperation. Casual is not code for lazy or unethical behavior.
  • Skill is not something we're particularly picky but if you're shooting a tree and raging because 'This TR just wont die!!', we might need to reconsider your position in the outfit.
  • We're not exactly saints and our language is representative of that, however we do appreciate a sense of dignity. Pro tip: Dropping the F bomb every other word isn't exactly dignified.
  • Please speak clear English. We're in a US East coast server. We'd hope people in our area can easily communicate with us.

About me:
My name is Brandon, my in-game alias is: SilverAura
I've got almost 9 years of PlanetSide experience starting with the original in 2004. My weapon of choice is a scythe. Nothing is more satisfying to me than bombing runs or tense dogfights. Hurrah!

Respond here in the forum, I'll be checking regularly. Don't be shy though, send me a PM here or catch me when I'm in-game. (See above; 'About me')

A great way to keep in touch with the outfit outside of the game, especially to figure out when we'll be most active, I've set up a Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/AuraShock
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AuraShock

** If you have any other questions, you can message me directly. However I would prefer they be asked here in the forum post so I might be able to respond to them publicly for anyone else who might be interested. **

And finally:
I'd like to sum up this post by throwing a special thanks to my original PlanetSide 1 outfit, Aqua Shock. Without them I probably would have lost interest in PlanetSide before my original 30 day trial was even over. Unfortunately as time and life moves on, so too do people.

This outfit is made both in its image and in dedication to all the fun times I had with them in years past.

We look forward to your contribution to this conquest.
May TR and NC live in constant fear.
Old 2013-05-19, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ddeamorin
Private

Re: [Waterson] Aura Shock

Hey guys im a vanu player br20 in game name is whoshotcha7 looking for some people to play with but not get reamed if i miss a shot or two in otheruld like to be part of a tactical unit that plays to win but doesnt have their try hard panties in a bunch fun first i say anyway i am primarily a heavy assault but dable in all classes have decent certed lightning mag and scythe you have a place for a soldier like me id be happy to join your ranks or try out or whatever you want me to dothanks for your time.
Old 2013-05-20, 12:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Gaax
Private

Re: [Waterson] Aura Shock

What's up guys? I'm new to PSU and looking for an outfit.

I played PS1 for about a year when it first came out, and loved it. A lot of my favorite gaming memories are from that game. I played the PS2 beta for awhile as well but haven't had much time to play since the release. So as of now I'm just messing around on some brand new characters that I'll probably delete once I find a group to roll with lol.

At the moment I only really have time to play a couple nights per week, but you guys sound like you're flexible. So just let me know here or pm me!
Old 2013-05-27, 12:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Croian
Private

Thumbs up Re: [Waterson] Aura Shock

Hey Guys,

I am part of a gaming community known as NO DICE, we are looking for established guilds/outfits to join our ranks. I am the leader of the No Dice Gaming outfit on Waterson and I've played with you before and really enjoyed your play style.

I would like to extend to you an offer to join NO DICE. You would still have complete control over your outfit, all we ask is that you use our mumble channel (which the outfit leader and officers will have admin rights) and our forum (which you will also have admin rights over).

Our site is still under construction but the forums are up at ndgaming.org/forum. Also you can contact me at [email protected] or in game (Croian). I will answer any questions you have and we are willing to work with any requests that you have.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty