Sunder Military Gaming Recruiting - NC Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: it tastes like jello!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2011-07-11, 09:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Dubyahite
Private

Sunder Military Gaming Recruiting - NC Outfit

Welcome to Sunder Military Gaming

The war to secure our freedom has been waged for hundreds of years, and while a new war is on the horizon our New Conglomerate brothers and sisters still cannot call themselves free men and women. Sunder is a new outfit in this war dedicated to the achievement of freedom from tyranny by any means necessary. While this outfit may be new to the war, many of our soldiers are seasoned veterans of it, from all three empires. Many Terrans and Vanu have chosen to abandon their empire and join the fight for freedom from oppression.

This war means nothing less to us then our continued right to survival. We cannot tolerate or survive the existence of the Republic’s oppression or the Vanu freaks tampering that will destroy the human race as we know it. We fight for freedom, liberty, our lives, and the very existence of humanity. Freedom isn’t free, and Sunder will pay for that freedom with sweat and blood.

Enlist today to help rid us of tyranny at www.sunderhq.com or contact Dubyahite, XTremeZ, Grimhope, or ChiefOwens in game.

What Sunder Military Gaming Offers

• Active fire team support – You will never be alone or without a wingman in Sunder
• A mature, calm & organized gaming group who utilize Militaristic structure & teamwork
• Honor, Loyalty, and Friendship to all members from Reservists to Commanding Officers
• Respect to those in our outfit and those in the community
• Strong communication – we utilize the best available technology to provide our members with the means necessary to communicate in and out of game
• The leadership of Sunder is here to support you and help you achieve new heights in game, as well as provide structured and organized gameplay with strategic PvP planning and gaming

Who is Sunder Military Gaming?

While Sunder may be a new outfit to Planetside, many of our members are experienced Planetside players. These members hail from some of the largest outfits in Planetside as NCO's and CO's in outfits such as Sturmgrenadier and Black Widow Company. Sunder has the command and combat experience needed to succeed in Planetside, and we will be a strong force in Planetside 2.

Sunder is a militaristic gaming community that devotes itself to a community based on our motto “Honor, Loyalty, Friendship.” Sunder is more than just a group of people that play the same game. We are dedicated not only to providing our members with the quality experience they seek in-game, but also to provide those members with a strong community to develop lasting friendships within.

Sunder is more than a guild or a clan, we are a community. We value participation in the community above all else, and we provide many tools and assets to our members to give them that opportunity to participate.

If you are looking for more out of an organization than warm bodies to fill the empty spots in a roster, Sunder may be the place for you. Sunder is not for everyone, and not everyone is for Sunder, but we welcome your application and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to our family.

Last edited by Hamma; 2012-04-13 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Added Prefix
Old 2011-07-11, 11:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Xoran
Private

Re: Sunder Military Gaming Recruiting - NC Outfit

That's right we're here so you better watch your A*$!
Old 2011-07-12, 07:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
XTremeZ
Private

I would like to welcome you all to visit our site, hop in Planetside, knock the rust off and join us in prepping for Planetside 2. If you have any questions contact us here, in game or at sunderhq.com.

I look forward to fighting along side you, join us today!!!

~XTZ
Old 2011-07-12, 09:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Recoill
Private

Visit the site, sign up to the forum, join us on teamspeak, squad with us in game! War isn't all fun and games, until you're with good friends!
Old 2011-07-13, 12:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dubyahite
Private

Welcome to Sunder TomTheBomb!
Old 2011-07-15, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Dubyahite
Private

Welcome to Sunder Military Gaming Kaetel! Glad to have you on board!
Old 2011-07-15, 10:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Huma
Sergeant

Hi, when do you guys normally run?
Old 2011-07-16, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Dubyahite
Private

Hi Huma. We have a wide range of hours. Our prime time is in the evening US time, but we have many GMT members and US members that play during the day. We also have people gaming late at night most nights. Our prime time lasts until midnight - 1am most nights, and our late night crew is on all through the late morning most nights.
Old 2011-07-16, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Dubyahite
Private

Welcome to Sunder Military Gaming Dracsis!

Last edited by Dubyahite; 2011-07-17 at 02:35 AM.
Old 2011-07-17, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
XTremeZ
Private

Thank you for all the inquiries and new members, the time is now to get geared up for PS2.

We are looking for personnel interested in all three battle groups, infantry, air and armor.

We look forward to your visit.

~XTZ
Old 2011-07-17, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

I actually know who you all are, ive seen you around not just in PS but elsewhere as well. In my experience, decent people thus far. keep it up.

-p0intman
Old 2011-07-18, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Dubyahite
Private

Hey Pointman, thanks for the welcome mate. We will see you in game.
Old 2011-07-20, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

When did you guys form this outfit?
Old 2011-07-21, 09:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Dubyahite
Private

Sunder has been around for 6 years in various games. Planetside is our first love and Sunder was formed because of Planetside many years ago.

We have only returned to Planetside a couple of months ago though, to answer your question.
Old 2011-07-22, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Ok cool. I played up until 2008 actively, but I don't remember you guys on NC. Anyway good luck with building up.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate