fem players. - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: M.L.W.A. Join Today!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2002-12-15, 12:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
eMaGyN
Major

i took a pre-exisiting image, changed the hair / eye color and animated it.

So i actually didnt draw it myself, but played a small part.

eMa
Old 2002-12-15, 12:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Camping Carl
Major

I wonder if they'll have any suggestive gestures in game?

Vanu still suck....
Old 2002-12-15, 01:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Ravon Dark
Corporal

In T1 and T2 they played female characters because it's believed that they're harder to hit, partly to do with hit boxes but also psychological effects of trying to hit a smaller looking target if it, is infact, the same hit box. I already know a few male players who are going to play female characters for the same reason. I have never and will never do that, I think it's silly. And besides.. doesn't matter to me... My laser can hit them in T1 and T2 and my bolt driver will hit ya in PS... Flesh and blood... no ghosts there. As for RPGs, it is a well known fact that people play female characters to get free handouts and buffs.. I have buddies telling me stories where they would just sit there and stare at enchanters.. nothing else... and in less then 5 minutes, they'd be buffed. It's a combination of testosterone and desparity that runs through those sad souls.. I feel sorry for them. And I thank god I'm not one of them.
Old 2002-12-15, 01:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

wtf that's cheap lol
Old 2002-12-15, 01:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by {{eMaGyN}}
i took a pre-exisiting image, changed the hair / eye color and animated it.

So i actually didnt draw it myself, but played a small part.

eMa
For both the pics or merely your sig pic?
Old 2002-12-15, 07:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Maus
Private

OMG, finally, another fan of the best movie in existance, Aliens, wooooooo
Btw, think most of the reason ppl played with female chars in tribes was because they believed their skiing speeds were slightly faster than that of the male model, wheras the males had more HP. Im not actually sure if this is true, but you tended to find that cappers were always female, and defenders male. I did believe it myself, seemed to make sence.
Old 2002-12-15, 09:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Noxx
Ph34r da Ph3r3t!

The ph3r3t confers, fem plays roxors.

The ph3r3t also confers, ema's booty roxors.

Feel the
Old 2002-12-15, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

I played in female armor in T2 because I thought (and still do think) that the hit boxes are smaller and I'm also a tad harder to see. Also, it's more embarrassing to get your butt kicked by a "girl"

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!
Old 2002-12-15, 08:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
DiosT

uest

Hopefully... there won't be the masses of males playing female characters in PS because there is no benefit for giving weapons/vehicles/money to characters.
Not ALL people play female characters for free sht...

In EQ that happened, but also, some people played females for non-homosexual reasons =p

1) Some male based modles littereally looked gay, thus playing a female = being less gay then lookign gay....
2) Some people like the loko of female models, I made a female character on EQ(no, I'm not homosexual), simply because i thought a female beastlord(a class in the game), was more in like for the type of person i wanted to play, also had 20 male characters and wanted something different
3) Fashion
4) Smaller 'surface area' for getting hit by bullets--biggest key, People in tribes played female just for this, can cut 20-30% off your frontal surface area for getting hit

All that said, i think people who play Female charcters and pretend to be female when they are not, are completely sick and need help.... but playing female characters is fine for most situations... depends on the enviroment, people in tribes don't care... while people in EverQuest flagged such people as mentally disturbed

Old 2002-12-15, 09:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
DiosT

boxes but also psychological effects of trying to hit a smaller looking target if it, is infact, the same hit box

This works too ways...

Psychologically, if you aim at a smaller target, you're able to hit near the center more easily then a larger target.. this is assuming a non-mobile target....

Larger targets, your eyes are a bit more lazy(subconsiously), and you're more leanent trying to hit the larger target, so actually, you are less likely to hit the larget target.....

those both assume the target isnt moving, stuff i learned from my experience on a rifle team...

now moving targets, i think larger targets are easier, while you're eyes are a bit more lazy, yuo dont have time to refocus for smaller targets, so the larget hitbox probably helps....

just my 2cp

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion