Top Outfits. - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: A frag and a half.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-22, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by Hammer
Ya know, because denying the enemy the ability to spawn is NOT a valid tactic!
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-02-22, 08:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Spawn camping is a good tactice for me, what are we supossed to do jsut let them grab gear and possible kill our chances of getting a cap?

I don't care if other empires spawn camp a base we have.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-02-22, 08:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Cyrus-
Private

Originally Posted by Rbstr
Spawn camping is a good tactice for me, what are we supossed to do jsut let them grab gear and possible kill our chances of getting a cap?
Funny you mention them getting gear therefore you spawn camp.. You know what sucks? It sucks when 3-4 maxes and a few reinforced HA construct into said camped tubes at the same time because you didn't take them out.
Old 2004-02-22, 08:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
BDMJ
First Sergeant

I have to add my 2 cents.

There is a big difference between numbers, organized numbers, and skill when it comes to winning. All can produce victory, and they all demand a different response from the defeated. When I see the Enclave, I know they will be using organized numbers, rather than skill or raw numbers. When I see CDL, I know that they will rely on skill to emerge victorious. I'm not knocking the Enclave here, organization takes discipline, practice, and good leadership. There is nothing that predicates skill however, it is either there or it isn't. When IronFist is victorious over either the Enclave or CDL, we know we earned it. Ok lets get on with the back slapping and verbal fellatio.
Old 2004-02-22, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

TR Markov-TGIF Second best/biggest in both outfit catagories. Very organized, very friendly....didn't let you swear though or else you get the boot (proves we were cooperative), very nice outfit. Yet now it broke up, TGIF is no more than the people who never play anymore.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2004-02-22, 08:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by BDMJ
I have to add my 2 cents.

There is a big difference between numbers, organized numbers, and skill when it comes to winning. All can produce victory, and they all demand a different response from the defeated. When I see the Enclave, I know they will be using organized numbers, rather than skill or raw numbers. When I see CDL, I know that they will rely on skill to emerge victorious. I'm not knocking the Enclave here, organization takes discipline, practice, and good leadership. There is nothing that predicates skill however, it is either there or it isn't. When IronFist is victorious over either the Enclave or CDL, we know we earned it. Ok lets get on with the back slapping and verbal fellatio.
You speak the truth. I basicly think the same way. As do most I would think.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-02-22, 09:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
JakeLogan
Major

I hate and think spawn camping is lame except under 1 condition. If you are alone in the spawn room waiting for back up to arrive because if you pull out an AV weapon with no one covering you, You will have a guy with a gun in your back.

Last edited by JakeLogan; 2004-02-22 at 09:37 PM.
Old 2004-02-22, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

I am a firm believer in whatever tactic allows my Outfit to defeat the enemy is a good tactic.

Manitou
"
On the plains of hesitation lie the bones of countless millions who, upon the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and resting, died."
<))><
Old 2004-02-22, 09:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Cyrus-
Funny you mention them getting gear therefore you spawn camp.. You know what sucks? It sucks when 3-4 maxes and a few reinforced HA construct into said camped tubes at the same time because you didn't take them out.
but how many times do you see a spawn camped when the tube could be blown? You may spawn like that for a while but thats only becasue the tubes have alot of health

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

These threads are just big grab asses sessions, I have opinions about TR outfits in general, those many would not agree with.

I feel the TR on Emerald have too many small, "elite" outfits and not enough large, organized outfits. Say whatever you want about you doing "Spec Ops" but those don't win the day, they most certainty however HELP win the day there is no denying that. However I feel that this thread is filled with such ass kissers that even voicing an opinion that goes against the main stream view is going to be wide open to flames, which, I most certainly welcome.

I have had bad relations with "Dragon Wolves" on numerous occasions, one where we were at Laka running the LLU which unfortunately fell in to the water when our Marauder was run off the road by a Magrider, I received a /tell from somebody, forgetting the name that said "Maybe the Enclave should defend the CC next time." I was of course pissed so I said "By all means please inspect the CC and make sure it's to your standards!" He did just that, and upon walking in the CC of the Biolab he was lit up by 25 Soldiers, the other 5 were covering the spawn. I told my guys to do this because I quite frankly can't stand little shits who have no idea how we work, commenting on our supposed lack of ability to do things.

Say what you want about honor, "lame tactics" or anything of that sort. If dropping and holding a generator at a zerged base will win us the battle then I'll do it, screw your XP, screw mine, victory is all we, The Enclave, care about.

One final thing, care bears, look at my post, I never said anything that was meant to offend, and in no way was attempting to put this outfit done. I just fail to see how so many people (on this forum at least) consider them number one.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Spee
Colonel

This thread is ruined. Hamma, Lock plz.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
Vick
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Spee
This thread is ruined. Hamma, Lock plz.
Quiet. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

Anyway, I dont see how anyone can put the Enclave down, they are worth 100 zerglings. Nothing like seeing 3 galaxies drop on your base and knowing the Enclave is about to fuck you shit up.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho
These threads are just big grab asses sessions, I have opinions about TR outfits in general, those many would not agree with.

I feel the TR on Emerald have too many small, "elite" outfits and not enough large, organized outfits. Say whatever you want about you doing "Spec Ops" but those don't win the day, they most certainty however HELP win the day there is no denying that. However I feel that this thread is filled with such ass kissers that even voicing an opinion that goes against the main stream view is going to be wide open to flames, which, I most certainly welcome.

I have had bad relations with "Dragon Wolves" on numerous occasions, one where we were at Laka running the LLU which unfortunately fell in to the water when our Marauder was run off the road by a Magrider, I received a /tell from somebody, forgetting the name that said "Maybe the Enclave should defend the CC next time." I was of course pissed so I said "By all means please inspect the CC and make sure it's to your standards!" He did just that, and upon walking in the CC of the Biolab he was lit up by 25 Soldiers, the other 5 were covering the spawn. I told my guys to do this because I quite frankly can't stand little shits who have no idea how we work, commenting on our supposed lack of ability to do things.

Say what you want about honor, "lame tactics" or anything of that sort. If dropping and holding a generator at a zerged base will win us the battle then I'll do it, screw your XP, screw mine, victory is all we, The Enclave, care about.

One final thing, care bears, look at my post, I never said anything that was meant to offend, and in no way was attempting to put this outfit done. I just fail to see how so many people (on this forum at least) consider them number one.
your a douche bag you know that right. Because that day on laka you believe was our fault your and your a tard for thinking so. You guys had your chance to get the LLU safely back adn you didnt. WE had our own del lined up for the run. So when i started hacking your clansmate started knifeiing me. Then some random guy killed him adn i finished hacking. Then i was tked by Enlcave members for about 10 minutes.

Dont try to push the blame on us. Because i was your clans fault you lost the llu, not mine. Then you guys resorted to tking.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Well, Vick, we're not all very nice people. They have good reasons to dislike us, but many not so good.

EDIT: Hey genius, see the part where I said one of you smart asses started blaming us to defend the CC? Oh, and we didn't start TKing on sight, we only tked the one smart ass who told us to defend the CC, nobody was even passing blame except for some members of your outfit.

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2004-02-22 at 10:52 PM.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Cyrus-
Private

You can't understand why people think CDL is one of the best? I can explain that. While you guys have 3 galaxies worth to get shit done with, we get the same shit done, proportional to our numbers anyway, with less people. No, I didn't just say 5-10 of us can clear a tower with 20-30 guys in it.. so don't go off on me there. What I'm saying is that the stuff we get done is worth just as much as the stuff you get done. Want to know what puts us over though? We don't let every jackass with a keyboard and mic into our outfit. I admit, some of the enclave are cool guys.. but by and large the enclave that most people notice are the flamers, idiots and incompetents that you let run rampent on forums and in game. Just today on searhus some guy in your outfit was shooting up every vehicle that left the vehicle pad. THAT is why, those who know both cdl and the enclave, generally respect cdl more.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion