Poplock Forseral!! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Remove head from sphincter, than post!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-06-15, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Poplock Forseral!!

Originally Posted by Obiyer View Post
Was it really bad in terms of pops I wasn't looking at global but it looked pretty even. I mean, were NC and TR fighting elsewhere other than Forseral? I logged out when the interfarm started.
We were trying to, but the VS insisted on bringing 3:1 odds. I don't deal with that kind of crap, because its kinda stupid they don't even want a fight, only to steamroll people. I'm not giving them a farm, so I played RA2 most of last night after 8ish.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-06-15, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Crator
Major General

I'm hoping the overpopulation of VS will balance itself once the majority of them get bored due to lack of anything to fight because the other two empires are just avoiding that large of a zerg atm.
Old 2012-06-15, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Hosp
First Sergeant

We beat em in the cave after u logged, then went to cery.

I had fun. Did a bombing run with Anon, took out 3 or 4. Bomber got taken out but i bailed. Surged to get away from a reaver. Pulled bolt driver and shot a guy near an aegis that was next to me (didnt kill him).

Followed him into the aegis and didnt see him, but killed a buddy of his trying to upgrade the aegis with 2 bolts at point blank range. (he didnt realize getting sniped inside the aegis means the sniper is right behind you). Then i saw the first guy again who was using Phoenixes on me (no idea why). But i played along and knifed him twice, but ran out of stam and he was back-peddling faster than i could walk. So i pulled the bolt out again and finished him with 4hp and no armor left.

...and then a reaver came.
Old 2012-06-15, 03:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
legendary
Private

The VS momentum stalled considerably on Cyssor at Shango, but to their credit they didn’t kill the generator and the base went NTU neutral.
Old 2012-06-15, 09:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
48+ global at most hours of the day.
That doesn't sound fun at all.
Old 2012-06-15, 10:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
SgtMAD
Captain

I had someone offer me a free 90 day game card for PS today and I still can't bring myself to play.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Truemedic
Private

Originally Posted by HtSgtMAD View Post
I had someone offer me a free 90 day game card for PS today and I still can't bring myself to play.

I'd kill to have that =( I'd even pay. I'm surprised you wouldn't want to go back even with a free offer like that. Major longterm burnout I assume?
Old 2012-06-16, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Come on MAD, we could use you in Command again... too many window lickers arguing with mouth breathers about which strategy is worse than the other.

Old 2012-06-16, 10:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

I've gotta agree with sobekus to a degree, though I've nearly given up on command lately.

Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-06-16, 01:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
legendary
Private

The NC have been acting rather fragmented the last 48 hours. I found it rather disappointing to see the OS TK fest last night on Hossin.
Old 2012-06-16, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by legendary View Post
The NC have been acting rather fragmented the last 48 hours. I found it rather disappointing to see the OS TK fest last night on Hossin.
Only the last 48 hours? Dude.. ever seen NC Command chat?

Old 2012-06-17, 11:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by WildVS View Post
You guys have a problem with one group in particular that just kills any level of harmony you need to just simply get along. A real shame it is, VS c-chat is just never like that garbage you guys put up with.
I've spent a lot of time trying to get that group to change. The problem resides with their leadership that refuses to change their policy because it caters to the largest group of players as is possible. It has endlessly frustrated me as their senior officers agree with me, but upper leadership refuses to do anything at all.

It angers me, really.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion