Look what the whiners did now - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Submiting quotes since '03
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-02, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Look what the whiners did now

As the communications officer of Section 8, it's my duty to be the voice of moderation when my outfitmates scream in blind rage at the seeming injustice of the Lasher. That said, I know how incredibly frustrating it is to deal with this temporary situation, that's why the members of Section 8 will be meeting at a location to be determined to hurl ourselves from high locations and other forms of personal abuse.
Where: A Continent under TR Control to be determined (Markov)

When: Wednesday, March 3rd - beginning at 6:00PM PST

How do you get involved?
Simply send me a /tell in-game (DocGoodwrench), email me at: [email protected] or visit the forums at http://section8outfit.com. For those of you interested in involving your outfits, have a representative contact me.

What it is
A chance to hurl ourselves from, perhaps, a high bridge (Ceryshen would be primo), kill one another in pointless skirmishes and maybe run-the-gauntlet of lashers.

Who's Invited
Everyone who feels personally violated by the crushing pain that is the lasher. This is our opportunity to "cope" with "feelings" by abusing ourselves. Come share the love. Come share the pain.

As a final note, please understand that this whole get-together is in the spirit of cameraderie and is not meant to be a forum to bash SOE, factions or other outfits. It's just an excuse to get crazy and have fun.

DocGoodwrench
Who wants to go . I'll be there for sure to mess them up anyone else coming to help me?
Old 2004-03-02, 06:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ViperGTS
Banned

Markov? Damn...my ping sky rockets on that damn server...... Wish I cold be there....
Old 2004-03-02, 10:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Markov = teh ghey.

Old 2004-03-02, 03:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
OfaLoaf
Colonel

Meh. I wouldn't hurl myself from a tall place because the Lasher's good... though that would be fun to watch...
Old 2004-03-02, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

I�ll be there, the Lasher is ridiculously powerful. Yesterday, while in a tower fight I fired a single orb at a Rexo/MCG heavy infantry trooper that was firing at me. The dreaded �behind lash� instantly killed 6 enemy cloakers that were behind me. As the Orb of Doom traveled down the stair case towards the fearfully quivering TR Soldier the �lashing through the walls� damage killed 3 enemy MAX units that were desperately trying to run. Then the orb hit the unfortunate TR Rexo Soldier square in the chest and with the combined damage from the �forward lashing� not only killed the player outright but caused such a large and over powered damage calculation algorithm that the server could not handle it. Not only did this lag the entire server, but caused the BR20/CR5 TR in Rexo�s character to be completely deleted!

Besides, by design the VS are not supposed to have a weapon that is almost nearly as powerful as the Jackhammer! This is wrong on several levels and must be remedied soon!
Old 2004-03-02, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Jordash01
Private

Old 2004-03-02, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Veteran
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

hehe... good one

"Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." - Jesus Christ

PlanetSide player, retired
Old 2004-03-02, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Neon Apocalypse
Colonel

fuck it
Old 2004-03-02, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Old 2004-03-02, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
MuNsTeR
Sergeant Major

dam, i cant make it, i come on at 8pst
Old 2004-03-02, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
TheN00b
Colonel

LMAO Ash
Old 2004-03-02, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
dscytherulez
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by BadAsh
I�ll be there, the Lasher is ridiculously powerful. Yesterday, while in a tower fight I fired a single orb at a Rexo/MCG heavy infantry trooper that was firing at me. The dreaded �behind lash� instantly killed 6 enemy cloakers that were behind me. As the Orb of Doom traveled down the stair case towards the fearfully quivering TR Soldier the �lashing through the walls� damage killed 3 enemy MAX units that were desperately trying to run. Then the orb hit the unfortunate TR Rexo Soldier square in the chest and with the combined damage from the �forward lashing� not only killed the player outright but caused such a large and over powered damage calculation algorithm that the server could not handle it. Not only did this lag the entire server, but caused the BR20/CR5 TR in Rexo�s character to be completely deleted!

Besides, by design the VS are not supposed to have a weapon that is almost nearly as powerful as the Jackhammer! This is wrong on several levels and must be remedied soon!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion