Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2) [NA/EU] - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The Only Place for your PS
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-05-25, 11:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
jepaul
First Sergeant
 
jepaul's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Will there be a mid wars map?
jepaul is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 12:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #92
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant
 
Naz The Eternal's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by hulkpool View Post
beta? did i hear someone say beta? and if ive been lied to...death to a puppy
No! No! Save the puppy! Its coming in due time, patience! Just remember to keep stalking the devs on twitter via the PSU main page!


Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
Will there be a mid wars map?
Well, I can only assume there will be a "mid base" in each continent that is the main hot spot? Some bases I am sure will be more popular to attack than others

Last edited by Naz The Eternal; 2012-05-26 at 12:01 AM.
Naz The Eternal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #93
aopGodfather
Private
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Oh! Hi!
aopGodfather is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 06:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
jepaul
First Sergeant
 
jepaul's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


So, if our army is say over 60. Would we actually run an army group or say a corp. Two armies of say 60 men each fighting autonomously from one another but under the same command. I would think anything above 60 men with inf, air, spec, support, would get a little tough to command and move around with appropirate support. Command channels within TS and command and whisper buttons appropriately arranged.
jepaul is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 08:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
bigcracker
Sergeant Major
 
bigcracker's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
So, if our army is say over 60. Would we actually run an army group or say a corp. Two armies of say 60 men each fighting autonomously from one another but under the same command. I would think anything above 60 men with inf, air, spec, support, would get a little tough to command and move around with appropirate support. Command channels within TS and command and whisper buttons appropriately arranged.

We have done it before JP or do you not remember BF2C

BFCO gives order to the SL who then gives his orders to his guys its that easy :P
bigcracker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #96
iburnmycd
Sergeant
 
iburnmycd's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
So, if our army is say over 60. Would we actually run an army group or say a corp. Two armies of say 60 men each fighting autonomously from one another but under the same command. I would think anything above 60 men with inf, air, spec, support, would get a little tough to command and move around with appropirate support. Command channels within TS and command and whisper buttons appropriately arranged.
I get the feeling you haven't talked to Naz in while... or looked at our PS2 website... but it clearly talks about all this and the COC (see: http://ps2.toxingamers.com/index.php...ules#squadplay)

We also have software available for those of us with multiple monitors to design a game plan and check it on the fly when the ranking officer makes changes to the plan. We will run like a well oiled machine... that is all.

Last edited by iburnmycd; 2012-05-27 at 11:04 PM.
iburnmycd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 05:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #97
bigcracker
Sergeant Major
 
bigcracker's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by iburnmycd View Post
I get the feeling you haven't talked to Naz in while... or looked at our PS2 website... but it clearly talks about all this and the COC (see: http://ps2.toxingamers.com/index.php...ules#squadplay)

We also have software available for those of us with multiple monitors to design a game plan and check it on the fly when the ranking officer makes changes to the plan. We will run like a well oiled machine... that is all.

Its jp burn if its not HON or Game of thrones he doesn't care..


It is known...
bigcracker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 10:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #98
iburnmycd
Sergeant
 
iburnmycd's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
Its jp burn if its not HON or Game of thrones he doesn't care..


It is known...
I forgot all about that...
iburnmycd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant
 
Naz The Eternal's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
Its jp burn if its not HON or Game of thrones he doesn't care.
Cracker, it's not that he doesn't care but rather for him to care the game must be of epic magnitude and be worthy of his attention.

Based upon the PS2 media we've seen, it will most definitely be epic.

Last edited by Naz The Eternal; 2012-05-28 at 08:01 PM.
Naz The Eternal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #100
bigcracker
Sergeant Major
 
bigcracker's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by Naz The Eternal View Post
Cracker, it's not that he doesn't care but rather for him to care the game must be of epic magnitude and be worthy of his attention.

Which from what we can see about PS2 via the media we've seen, it will most definitely be epic.
It is known..
bigcracker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 12:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #101
jepaul
First Sergeant
 
jepaul's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


So with Europeans, East Coast, and West Coast Guys here. Are practices going to be set up based on time zones to allow for people's RL life and such? And any discussions on when the various large ops might be? Thursday and Saturday kind of deal? But I'm not sure how any of this is going to work without sworn around to guard the UAV.
jepaul is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 12:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #102
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant
 
Naz The Eternal's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by aopGodfather View Post
Oh! Hi!
Oh hello there godfather! Welcome to PSU and the wornderful world of Planetside

Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
So with Europeans, East Coast, and West Coast Guys here. Are practices going to be set up based on time zones to allow for people's RL life and such? And any discussions on when the various large ops might be? Thursday and Saturday kind of deal? But I'm not sure how any of this is going to work without sworn around to guard the UAV.
LMAO I remember sworn getting all those shit guard duties, haha poor bastard

As far as ops, there will be practice ops set up for the 2 primary time zones, EST/PST.

The Ops will include basic drills from the ground up, meaning that pilots will also have to participate in some ground combat, along with their aerial duties.

Once we get a feel for Planetside 2, we will decide in detail what our MO as an Outfit really is
Naz The Eternal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 08:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #103
bigcracker
Sergeant Major
 
bigcracker's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


What ever happen to sworn?We need people like him and guyver,coggy,bibi and all the many others to come back, start looking through your emails guys and send some messages out!

Last edited by bigcracker; 2012-05-31 at 08:41 PM.
bigcracker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 07:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #104
Dogface
Private
 
Dogface's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Hopefully some of the DCDF guys come over too. I think they will, after they see the game in action. A lot of guys hate small maps; 32x32; 16x16.
Dogface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #105
iburnmycd
Sergeant
 
iburnmycd's Avatar
 
Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)


Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Hopefully some of the DCDF guys come over too. I think they will, after they see the game in action. A lot of guys hate small maps; 32x32; 16x16.
I for one cringe when the action gets that small. It gets boring very quickly, which is why I'm looking for the massive warfare PS2 is to provide us.
iburnmycd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Bookmarks

Tags
djeclipse

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.