The Enclave wants YOU! [NA] - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Bend over, Here it comes again!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-05-20, 12:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Re: The Enclave wants YOU!

Originally Posted by MBRicochet View Post
What's your region?

I'd be interested, but I'm sorta way west coast USA. Wouldn't bother trying to roll with an outfit that's going to be operating on a server that's like 200+ pring.

Furthest out I can really enjoy playing is Texas/Central servers.
We are from both sides of the U.S. but since PS2 wont have multiple regions on their servers that wont matter.

Hop on over and post an app on our forums.
Old 2012-05-22, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Calcifer
Private

Def going to check out the site and App. Fairly new to Planetside but def going to be making PS2 one of my main titles for a long time.
Old 2012-05-23, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Good deal. As I said before a lot of us are wasting time in D3 and a few other games so if you join hop on TS3 and find out what we're doing.
Old 2012-05-25, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Another update - A few people joining have enquired about us being U.S. only or East/West coast only. That is not the case. Since PS2 is going to have centrally located servers it really wont matter what coast you are on and the three hour difference typically isn't much of a hinderance for either group.

As far as non-U.S. players those too are welcome. Several of our members are from the UK and have been playing with us for many years so you wont be alone. This also benefits some of our late night players who work during the day and miss out on "prime time"
Old 2012-05-27, 05:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

The Enclave recruitment policy is slightly modeled after the policies of the real life military. Recruits volunteer to join The Enclave and are accepted after meeting a set of very lax requirements. Usually speaking English, being able to use TS3 and possessing a basic amount of mental faculties is enough to be accepted. However! Being accepted is only the first part and as many people soon realize The Enclave has a very high turnover rate.

Our turnover is based on a few things and the way we combat that is constant open recruitment with reasonable standards. The most common causes of turnover are as follows:

* Not using TS3.

* Not enjoying our play style.

* Not having a sense of humor.

* Being a retard.

You don't really get to know a recruit until they become a member and holding "try outs" like in the days of yore is both outdated and a massive waste of time. Our "try outs" are an every day process that shows whether or not you have what it takes to maintain membership or if you're just another window licker prime for culling. Unlike true zerg guilds we have a set of in-game requirements that members must adhere to which ensure the efficient operation of the outfit and unlike wannabe military outfits we don't bog you down with needless amounts of bureaucracy and red tape. Our method is effective and efficient and is why The Enclave was the absolute best outfit in PS1 and will be the best in PS2.

Thank you for reading and good luck with your continued membership.
Old 2012-05-27, 06:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
Coreldan
Colonel

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post
The Enclave recruitment policy is slightly modeled after the policies of the real life military. Recruits volunteer to join The Enclave and are accepted after meeting a set of very lax requirements. Usually speaking English, being able to use TS3 and possessing a basic amount of mental faculties is enough to be accepted. However! Being accepted is only the first part and as many people soon realize The Enclave has a very high turnover rate.

Our turnover is based on a few things and the way we combat that is constant open recruitment with reasonable standards. The most common causes of turnover are as follows:

* Not using TS3.

* Being a retard.

You don't really get to know a recruit until they become a member and holding "try outs" like in the days of yore is both outdated and a massive waste of time. Our "try outs" are an every day process that shows whether or not you have what it takes to maintain membership or if you're just another window licker prime for culling. Unlike true zerg guilds we have a set of in-game requirements that members must adhere to which ensure the efficient operation of the outfit and unlike wannabe military outfits we don't bog you down with needless amounts of bureaucracy and red tape. Our method is effective and efficient and is why The Enclave was the absolute best outfit in PS1 and will be the best in PS2.

I personally use this method as well with WASP on APB. Nobody wants to or has the time to do tryouts, not to mention they indeed are sort of a waste of time. With this method the only downside sort of is that you have people with the official clan tag that might just be asses and do something you dont want them to do, as in they might be giving bad image even without being a full member.

But yeah, I agree with your way!
Old 2012-05-27, 02:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
razor851
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Damn. I'm a retard.
Old 2012-05-28, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Fedr
Private

Sounded great until I read the thread on their forums about foreskins....lol
Old 2012-05-28, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
KrazeyVIII
Corporal

That team is still accepting members as well.
Old 2012-05-29, 06:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by razor851 View Post
Damn. I'm a retard.
Arakiel? Where.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-05-30, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post

* Not using TS3.

* Being a retard.

Adding to this.

The Enclave recruitment method gets a wide variety of players, from the really, really terrible bads to awesome top-notch players, and everything in between. The bads and idiots get weeded out over time as they either cannot or will not contribute to the Enclave's methods of success, or they simply stop showing up. The good and great players tend to stick around as they enjoy the success and play style. So as time has gone on the quality of the players is always improving as a strong core of Enclave players always sticks around to be a good example and teach newer or inexperienced players the ropes.

It's not for everyone though. You have to like the play style and you need a sense of humor. While the Enclave is all about serious business in-game and decides outcomes we balance that with a lax community culture that is not at all PC where people can unwind and be themselves. Its not fun to always be serious business about everything so of course we will joke about all sorts of stuff, including having "team foreskin" to help pass the time and keep people engaged. Ideal Enclave members are those who are capable of being focused and supporting the team while also being lax, thick skinned, and tolerant of others. No princesses or drama queens please.

It's a balanced approach that has a high turnover rate, but it also has a strong retention rate of solid players that continually bring the Enclave success in any game. It's a filtering process that constantly improves the Enclave and provides it with plenty of good players to keep it successful.

Planetside 2 is a game of scale and there will be few outfits that will have the organization, culture, teamwork, and skill to handle any situation and enjoy PlanetSide 2 to its fullest. The Enclave has a proven success record in this type of game and many others. It delivers on its assertions and will be one of the most successful and notorious outfits in PlanetSide 2.

If that's the sort of outfit you want, please head over and join up.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-05-30 at 03:03 PM.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

We're also the only Hot Dropping / Air Assault outfit worth joining on TR. And even if there were/are others we were/are the best.
Old 2012-06-01, 02:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
Windmill
Private

The Enclave seems EXACTLY like what I'm looking for. Posted an application on your forums.
Old 2012-06-01, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Your sig is huge.
Old 2012-06-01, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Sovereign
Staff Sergeant

Oh my goodness gracious me, my old time golden fantasy!

Man, forgot about this good ol time outfit. Absolutely relished just about every gal drop we did was for the most part always well orchestrated but even when shit hit the fan we would just rain down on em ha.

Sadly I don't have any remnants of my memorabilia after having departed with that old PC. Can't wait to rejoin the ranks of this one. Fun times indeed. >
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic