The Enclave wants YOU! [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I can't believe it's not spam!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-03-31, 03:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

The Enclave wants YOU! [NA]

The core of our doctrine is "Air assault" which is the movement of ground-based military forces by vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft—such as the Galaxy—to seize and hold key terrain which has not been fully secured, and to directly engage enemy forces. Once deployed the Infantry closes with the enemy by means of fire and maneuver in order to destroy him or to repel his assault by fire, close combat, and counterattack.

Planetside 2 is coming. It will be massive. It will be epic. Where will you be? Will you be lost in the chaos? Will you be another faceless grunt in the sea of a mindless zerg? Will you be overwhelmed by those more organized and numerous? Or will you be part of an outfit that decides the outcome of any battle it enters?

One of the most iconic images in Planetside is the Galaxy dropship deploying a dozen troops to a hot base. And in Planetside, very few things were as effective. The Enclave proved this countless times.

The Enclave is the premier air assault outfit for Planetside 2. It is an organization that has been around for over 14 years under the same leadership and was an unstoppable force in Planetside. It prides itself on having the best and most organized infantry units and reliably delivering them where they will be most effective in changing a battle. In its height in Planetside The Enclave fielded half a dozen full galaxies and raised a Terran flag over countless stalemates and lost causes.

Do you want to be a part of a force that makes a difference? Do you like the idea of being part of the unstoppable and overwhelming force that is the Terran Republic? The Enclave may be just what you need to experience the full potential of Planetside 2, the full might of the Terran army, and above all to make an impact.

The Enclave is the TR Army Incarnate, and it is not for everyone. It is not for those who cannot handle being told what to do or cannot follow simple instructions. It is not for "princess" personalities or people who offend easily that need to be coddled. It is not for people who have no sense of humor or don't like to have a little fun. The Enclave is for the merciless, the relentless, and those who above all want to achieve results.

The Enclave is the Arm of Decision.
Make an impact; enlist now.
www.enclaveoilrig.com

Our Doctrine

The identity of Enclave is highly disciplined and organized heavy infantry. We are the Terran Republic incarnate. Lots of bullets and shock troops laying down the law. The Enclave are the soldiers that come in and overwhelm defenders and secure objectives. We prefer paratrooper-style delivery via Galaxy drop-ships, but also use Sunderers. When people think of PlanetSide they typically think of galaxy drops, and that is the heart of what the Enclave is all about.

The Enclave is typically not interested in big armor battles or air whoring or that sort of thing. It might happen as fun event nights to mix things up and for fun, but generally we stick to the identity of highly specialized heavy infantry. While everyone else flies around aimlessly or farms a zerg or splits their forces into different places, the Enclave is focused and specialized in getting shit done, capturing key objectives, moving the TR forward and making an impact.

The Enclave is generally an Offensive group. Offense keeps the enemy reeling and responding, instead of acting themselves. Typically we strike key objectives of value to the enemy or end a stalemate occupying our empire. Occasionally we will respond to objectives being captured to re-secure them before the enemy completes the capture.

In PS2 we will rely on two vehicles primarily - the Galaxy drop-ship and the Sunderer transport. These vehicles deliver us to our glory and victory.

Our Goals

Victory: Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to dominate. Our enemies immediately recognize the true opposition. It’s always us.

Legacy: Over a decade has passed since our inception. Even with the strain of time we remain an active, ambitious community. The foundation of our strength lies within our collaborative efforts. We seek to achieve excellence because at the end of the day The Enclave strives to do more than simply play the game, but to be a part of its legacy. To be honored by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game.

Growth: No outfit survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us. To find a recruit who both fits into the ranks of The Enclave and exhibits our traits is a rare and valued find that must not be squandered.

Fun: Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having an ire of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we're not having fun, there’s no point to any of this.

Our Values

Discipline: This is very important in order to keep our forces organized. A well-disciplined group will always come out the victor in battle. Our outfit is a well-organized fighting force and always will be, as long as we maintain proper discipline. The officers in charge of each man are all experienced, level-headed men, who keep the men under them disciplined and informed as to what is going, gaining the men's cooperation. From the Commander down to the Recruit, it is his duty to see that, whatever his job is, it will be done properly. With such a fighting force, how can we lose? Remember, “United We Stand, Divided We Fall”.

Teamwork: Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision and the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is this fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. Getting good players is easy. Getting them to play together is the hard part, but that’s what we’re famous for.

Loyalty: The greater the loyalty of individuals toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability the group will achieve its goals. The true depth of our loyalty can be seen in the history of The Enclave and the number of members who have left and returned, unable to find a similar bond elsewhere.

Excellence: Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character. We are no different. In The Enclave, we constantly practice, refine, and improve upon everything we can in order to maintain our skill. The only way to be the best is by constantly striving to beat your previous best.

Professionalism: We strive to shape ourselves into professionals. Our priorities lay within our staunch adherence to cooperation and victory. We will not abide amateurs. Ours is a burden of excellence.

Our Expectations

Visit our forums regularly: The forums are our community. It is where we share our information, plans, strategies, make announcements, and many other matters of importance. Every member is expected to visit the forums daily to stay caught up on events and topics. Ten minutes a day and a few posts is not much to ask and goes a long way to having a well informed and healthy group.

Always on voice comms when in-game: Voice communication is absolutely vital to teamwork and strategy in-game. Every member logged into the game is expected to be on voice comms at all times. Even members who do not talk much or have broken mics have no excuse not to be on to listen to instructions and coordinate with group leaders.

Usually with the outfit when in-game: While everyone needs some time to do their own thing, members in-game are expected to spend most of their time with the outfit. This does not mean you can't do your own thing every now and then, but if we're doing something together as an outfit you should be with us.

Eager to learn: Don't apply to this outfit if you think that you already know everything there is to know and that learning is no longer possible. Every day we play we learn something new and are constantly refining our strategy and style. Hubris will not stand here.

Team Player: You are not special, you are not a unique snow flake. You are in this outfit to see this outfit succeed and you're in this outfit to ensure that it does succeed. Your outstanding performance and dedication will be rewarded.

Responsibility: Don't make excuses, if you screw up man up to it and move on. None of us are perfect. If you make a mistake inquire as to how it happened and work on improving. In addition, when doing any organized outfit event you will be expected to be sober and fully aware of your actions while doing so.

Our Recruitment Policy

The Enclave recruitment policy is slightly modeled after the policies of the real life military. Recruits volunteer to join The Enclave and are accepted after meeting a set of very lax requirements. Usually speaking English, being able to use TS3 and possessing a basic amount of mental faculties is enough to be accepted. However! Being accepted is only the first part and as many people soon realize The Enclave has a very high turnover rate.

Our turnover is based on a few things and the way we combat that is constant open recruitment with reasonable standards. The most common causes of turnover are as follows:

* Not using TS3.

* Not enjoying our play style.

* Not having a sense of humor.

* Being a retard.

You don't really get to know a recruit until they become a member and holding "try outs" like in the days of yore is both outdated and a massive waste of time. Our "try outs" are an every day process that shows whether or not you have what it takes to maintain membership or if you're just another window licker prime for culling. Unlike true zerg we have a set of in-game requirements that members must adhere to which ensure the efficient operation of the outfit and unlike wannabe military outfits we don't bog you down with needless amounts of bureaucracy and red tape. Our method is effective and efficient and is why The Enclave was the absolute best outfit in PS1 and will be the best in PS2.

Why the Enclave is Successful

1. Organization

The Enclave is a large and organized outfit but simply having a large amount of members makes you neither organized nor a zergfit. We have extensive experience from PS1 and various other games with organizing a large amount of people into an effective fighting group. That is what separates us apart from the rest.

2. Longevity

A lot of outfits either didn't exist or failed to operate as a cohesive unit after PS1 started to go south. The Enclave never ceased to be and has steadily grown and improved over the years. When you join The Enclave you're not just joining an amazing PlanetSide outfit but you're joining a gaming community with a bright and promising future.

3. Experience

This sort of falls under longevity but The Enclave has never had a change in leadership and since 1998 BuzzCutPsycho has been it's leader. There are no power struggles or drama here and BuzzCutPsycho certainly doesn't play favorites when it comes to policy or strategy.

4. Fun

We all play games for fun. It is the job of Enclave leadership to not only ensure that our operations are smooth, organized and effective but that our style of play remains fun for each and every member. We have managed to strike a balance between effective and fun and know exactly how to make sure that when you log on to play with us you're going to get exactly what you want out of this game and our outfit.

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-10-11 at 11:36 AM.
Old 2012-03-31, 03:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Re: [TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

An amazing video of The Enclave from the original PlanetSide. A compilation of our finest videos.
Old 2012-03-31, 03:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

The enemy runs armor? The Enclave runs Strikers!

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-03-31 at 03:15 AM.
Old 2012-03-31, 03:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

The Enclave takes 2 platoons (60 people) and rolls armor on NC for an event.
Old 2012-03-31, 03:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

BuzzCutPsycho (posing as Jader) faces off against the legendary HaloGod666!
Old 2012-03-31, 03:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

(Right Click + View Image to read)

A great post made by our enemy in 2005.
Old 2012-03-31, 03:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

The Enclave puts an end to a "cease fire" on the closing day of Konried.
Old 2012-03-31, 05:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Coreldan
Colonel

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post
Planetside -The Enclave, Back In The Day - YouTube

An amazing video of The Enclave from the original PlanetSide. A compilation of our finest videos.
Easily one of the best videos I've ever seen about Planetside! Definitely linking this to my clans forum, cos we still have people who arnt exactly aware of what Planetside is all about except the usual "so its like a Halo MMO?"
Old 2012-03-31, 07:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
DarkMessiah
Private

I joined up with the Enclave on TR in the PS1 days and after seeing how organized operations were on a daily basis (ie. Platoons of 30-40 all coordinated through TeamSpeak) I knew this was the way Planetside should be played.

There was nothing more fun than loading up 4 squads into GALs and hot dropping onto a red alert enemy base; breaking a zerg stalemate that had been going on for hours. We would have detailed strategies on the quickest routes to the enemy generator or command console, and have the ideal squad loadouts to capture and hold them effectively.

I highly recommend giving this outfit a try if you plan to play TR and want to make a difference.
Old 2012-03-31, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: The Enclave wants YOU!

You guys gave me a good idea. I went ahead and added post prefixes to this forum so you don't have to put your empire in your thread title. Went ahead and edited the thread title and added the TR post prefix to your original post Buzz.

Good luck in your recruiting!
Old 2012-03-31, 11:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
KrazeyVIII
Corporal

Like infantry play? Get in here now.
Old 2012-03-31, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Skitrel
Contributor
Captain

Not that there won't also be a need for other roles on the battlefield. Quality airmen will always be in demand, while The Enclave is primarily and infantry outfit ground the platoon on the ground can not do it's job if it isn't properly supported from the gunships, and the gunships can't do their job if they're being harassed by air to air fighters.
Old 2012-03-31, 08:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Hollewood
Private

BROTHER!
Old 2012-04-01, 12:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

I'd also like to add that with our growth a dedicated air wing is a distinct possibility in PlanetSide 2. We operated with one in the original PlanetSide and would like to return to that with the sequel.
Old 2012-04-02, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Added "Air Assault" description to better help new recruits understand.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic