News: NC Weapon: Sweeper - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The word of the day is "queeb"
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-02-14, 07:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
Pillow
Corporal

Re: NC Weapon: Sweeper

LEGO!
Old 2012-02-14, 07:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
Kaotc
Corporal

a gattling shotgun doesnt fit with the NC's High Damage, Low Throughput philosophy. that would be more a TR weapon....
Old 2012-02-14, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
Coreldan
Colonel

Originally Posted by Raka Maru View Post
This must be the JH. Bam, bam, bam. 2 barrels per shot.
Those are not barrels, but magnets. It uses gauss technology, so those magnet "barrels" dont shoot out anything, they just boost the projectile coming from the center.

Also, I noticed the wiki had been updated so that the Sweeper (which we know is a sweeper) is said to be Jackhammer now o.o While it may take JHs spot, it certainly doesnt make it a Jackhammer.

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube
Old 2012-02-14, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
Those are not barrels, but magnets. It uses gauss technology, so those magnet "barrels" dont shoot out anything, they just boost the projectile coming from the center.

Also, I noticed the wiki had been updated so that the Sweeper (which we know is a sweeper) is said to be Jackhammer now o.o While it may take JHs spot, it certainly doesnt make it a Jackhammer.
Precisely, I wonder why so many people miss the lack of holes on those "Barrels". TBH, I can see where their going with it, they want all HA weapons to be like the MCG, a huge weapon that can't be held like a conventional gun. I'm sure we'll be seeing a VS version of it pretty soon as well.

Despite what the JH was, I personally think that weapon is more deserving of the "Jackhammer" name. It just looks right.
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2012-02-14, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Livefire
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
Precisely, I wonder why so many people miss the lack of holes on those "Barrels". TBH, I can see where their going with it, they want all HA weapons to be like the MCG, a huge weapon that can't be held like a conventional gun. I'm sure we'll be seeing a VS version of it pretty soon as well.

Despite what the JH was, I personally think that weapon is more deserving of the "Jackhammer" name. It just looks right.
LOOKS AWESOME! Just needs a little refinements. I really would like rotating 12 gauge barrels! Its definitely a rough draft but it is the way a Jack Hammer should look, only can be used with REXO helping you lift it Oh ya, and make it belt fed from a box that's cool and realistic just let me see the belt on one side getting fed into the gun please!

Like this....Jack Hammer

And then make the Scatter Cannon for the NC MAX just that much bigger firing 4 Gauge shotgun shells being the MAX can carry a lot more weight.

Last edited by Livefire; 2012-02-15 at 04:37 AM.
Old 2012-02-15, 02:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #81
Livefire
Staff Sergeant

sorry repost...

Last edited by Livefire; 2012-02-15 at 02:43 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion