Traders List - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So good it should be nerfed.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-09, 07:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by prbountyhunter
BTW: On the test server the >5 meter's lash restriction is awesome.
is it? what does it do, compared to the lasher we using on public?

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-03-09, 08:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

I'll just let you know right now, this is a VERY bad idea. Remember the Ceryshen bridge jump? Yeah, major disaster.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-03-09, 08:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SlyMarbo
Sergeant

Traders Traitors... Just use an Alt so they can't find you later :P (started a blackmarket thread for supplying his outfit with VS arms)
Old 2004-03-09, 08:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

For those of you who don't remember the Ceryshen Bridge jump let me explain. I'm sure you're all aware of the huge bridge on Cery, well, on the official forums people wanted to meet up and jump off of the bridge all at once. People from all three empires met up, and were gonna jump off except. Well let me just say a few libs were on the way. It was my last outfit, WAY past them now. Infact I think it's completely inactive.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-03-09, 08:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Lonehunter187
For those of you who don't remember the Ceryshen Bridge jump let me explain. I'm sure you're all aware of the huge bridge on Cery, well, on the official forums people wanted to meet up and jump off of the bridge all at once. People from all three empires met up, and were gonna jump off except. Well let me just say a few libs were on the way. It was my last outfit, WAY past them now. Infact I think it's completely inactive.
....mass suicides mmm?

cultists.....

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-03-09, 08:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
prbountyhunter
Private

funny thing is... i don't think that jumping off that bridge kills you.

and about the lasher. It means when i get behind them with my jackhammer they can't damage me without hitting me with the orbs.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Old 2004-03-10, 12:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
SlyMarbo
Sergeant

Captain MORGAN!!! oh yeah you go hunter
Old 2004-03-10, 12:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Lonehunter187
I remember that. I got killed by a lib and the TR guy (I was NC Emerald back then) was run over. Do you remember how many hate /tells I sent you and how I terrorized your forum?
BTW that outfit was the Digital Marines

And later

Cifer: Hey are you looking for an outfit?
321: Maybe what outfit
Cifer: Digital Marines
321: Oh the guys that screwed up the bridge jump
Cifer: Is that what you think!

Last edited by 321; 2004-03-10 at 12:52 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion