Looking for a home! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: For when friends disown you for posting Planetside news on facebook.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2011-08-02, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kechiro
Private

Looking for a home!

So I've been back into PS for about a week now and I have to say that being solo in a game like this is exhausting; especially if you're as rusty as I am. I haven't played PS in YEARS. But as the topic says, I'm looking for a home and what to know my options.

I've sent a couple PM's to some outfit leaders already, but I only know of a couple outfits that actually "train" or give advice to their new recruits as well as coordinate attacks together. I realize the global population is near anything like it was years ago, but still..

Anyway, I'm currently a BR22 on VS side but I only know of a couple outfits there. I've sent PM's to leaders with no response, and have also asked in-game with the same outcome. All fine. So now I'm at the point to where I'm thinking of just hitting up another faction. Only thing really stopping me is I don't really like the idea of being someone hopping on the "bandwagon" with a specific faction.

However, as my gameplay and enjoyment is somewhat suffering I'm willing to join whatever faction required to get into an outfit that's currently active and will be hitting PS2 with full force. So please, just hit me up on this post or in a PM to let me know if you're recruiting and wtf you're all about :P
Old 2011-08-02, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Dubyahite
Private

Re: Looking for a home!

Well if you're looking at rolling with another faction, Sunder Military Gaming is recruiting on the NC side.

We are a militaristic organization. That doesn't mean we only recruit military people, but what it does mean is that we use military structure and organization to accomplish our goals. We are very focused on teamwork and cooperations.

We are looking forward to Planetside 2 and using Planetside to train and prepare for it. We do provide weekly training operations. We are also constantly training members during gameplay.

If you're interested, check us out at SunderHQ.com or feel free to pm me or contact me in game (I will respond). You can also check out our recruitment thread in this forum for a little more info about who we are.

When we are playing we usually have an open squad up in game
Old 2011-08-02, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Kechiro View Post
I've sent a couple PM's to some outfit leaders already, but I only know of a couple outfits that actually "train" or give advice to their new recruits as well as coordinate attacks together. [...] So now I'm at the point to where I'm thinking of just hitting up another faction.
As I said via PM...

http://www.the-bwc.com
Old 2011-08-02, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Kechiro
Private

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
As I said via PM...

http://www.the-bwc.com
I know Firefly :P

Seriously thinking of just saying screw it and coming over! Going to miss all my certs though :<
Old 2011-08-02, 07:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Kechiro View Post
Seriously thinking of just saying screw it and coming over! Going to miss all my certs though :<
You can hit BR4 before leaving the Sanctuary for the first time. After that, it's easy sailing up to about BR11-ish (I think). I had a number of guys just return to the game on new accounts because they couldn't get their old accounts back. They're progressing nicely. With a good active outfit that works together and takes the fights into the SOI, you should see a fairly quick increase in BR.
Old 2011-08-02, 10:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Kechiro
Private

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
You can hit BR4 before leaving the Sanctuary for the first time. After that, it's easy sailing up to about BR11-ish (I think). I had a number of guys just return to the game on new accounts because they couldn't get their old accounts back. They're progressing nicely. With a good active outfit that works together and takes the fights into the SOI, you should see a fairly quick increase in BR.
I'll make a TR sometime tonight and possibly cert the MAXes so I have a good variety of stuff to use til I get my BR up and hit you guys up in-game when possible then.
Old 2011-08-05, 09:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Xaine
Major

Ghosts of the Revolution are one of the largest outfits on the VS. They run training nights and raid nights on a weekly basis. They're a very friendly bunch of guys, but are have a good command structure in raids. Lots of coordination between tanks/air/infantry.

Their squads are listed all the time, just join one and then ask about joining GotR.

EDIT: The GotR recruitment thread - http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...ad.php?t=36692

Last edited by Xaine; 2011-08-05 at 09:47 PM.
Old 2012-04-13, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

www.enclaveoilrig.com - We're always recruiting people interested in working as a team and being apart of a large organized outfit.

The difference between The Enclave and a Zergfit is that we're organized and effective. Our videos and history prove that.
Old 2012-04-18, 09:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
FliggenMan
Sergeant

Hey Kechiro. Please, consider Xen of Onslaught. There are some reputable outfits out there, so the decision of whether or not to switch factions can be difficult. If you do decide that you would like to stay Vanu, Xen of Onslaught is and has been a solid fighting force in Planetside since beta in 2003. We've grown a lot since then as a guild, and nowadays with the amount of players and games we've added I like to think of us as more of a syndicate, but our roots are in PS, and we are going to have a big, big return in PS2. We have tight squad protocols and we make sure to grow our strategy along with our attitudes as any game progresses - but we also know how to joke around, shoot the shit, and blow ourselves up when the mood strikes . It's a balancing act that I feel has kept us alive since we started, that work and play each have a place with us, and each are done in earnest.

http://www.xoohq.com

Come check us out. Thanks!

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit