Ghost Agent X41823T (X.T.) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Sometimes I sniff my sisters panties.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-03-10, 05:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SergeantD
Private

Ghost Agent X41823T (X.T.)

Ghost Agent X41823T reporting for duty, for any Terran Republic outfit(s) that are mobilizing for Planetside 2.
(don't take the profile name (SergeantD) too seriously since it's a "comical" ref. to Sergeant Dornan from Fallout 2)

I'm a veteran when it comes to stealth operations which would typically consist of: Sabotage, Assassinations, Gathering intel and other categories related to these.
Obviously I can also operate alongside assaults/defenses/other if needed.

Used to be in a small group of other ghost agents, dissolved now due to personal lives that needed attention; marriages, children, family in general, so I got a little experience working with others in the form of sniper teams, coordinated ambushes and sabotage demolitions.

As of personal information, current age 22 and been an FPS/stealth player since the age of 16. Living in the scandinavian parts of europe.

Willing to join any outfit in the Terran Republic army that would be in need of an infiltrator for Planetside 2. European outfit or a mix of US/EU would be pref. due to the fact that there's 7-9 hours difference between the US and Europe or an outfit that plans to focus on specialization in infiltration/stealth entirely.

Possible ETA unknown, signed up for beta on PS2 website but nothing in the mail yet. Didn't get to play PS1 back in the day so no BETA key to get there. (my experience comes from several other FPS titles where stealth where one of several ways to victory, doubtful PS2 will be much different when it comes to stealth other than being on an "epic scale").

You can PM me or just reply on the thread here if you happen to be interested in recruiting me as an infiltrator.

- X.T.

Last edited by SergeantD; 2012-03-10 at 05:43 AM.
Old 2012-03-10, 09:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Re: Ghost Agent X41823T (X.T.)

http://www.the-bwc.com

Some of the best infiltrators in the (original) game.
Old 2012-03-10, 05:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Sounds like you'd make an excellent match to our outfit. Click on my signature if you're interested.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan
Old 2012-03-11, 10:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
SergeantD
Private

Subject has enlisted with outfit > classified < in accordence with Ghost agent recruitment protocols.

Session terminated.

- X.T.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit