Free CC - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Creators of the "Lash Me" sign.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-01, 09:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Welcome to Sony Online Entertainment. If it can't have expansions, don't make it.
Old 2004-04-01, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
noodles
Private

Originally Posted by BigFreak
My biggest problem was being sniped by a guy like 5 times through walls in the caverns. I warned him he was bug abusing and he continued. I reported and appealed and they like needed more complaints against him or something before they'd do anything. :/
I had the same problem with a TR guy on Emerald. I was cloaking and came up on him while he was facing a wall shooting his sniper rifle reapetedly. I thought it was just some dude messing around or someone that had glitched out and just needed to be killed to respawn, but as soon as i lobbed a plasma nade at him he clicked on DL ran inside the wall and hit me with an MCG.

After talking to him he let me know that he was, in fact, glitching out but the only thing it effected was that there where no walls or crystals or anything. Just my guys runing around with absolutely no cover from him.

After that i ran into him again while he was doing the same thing and didn't waste any time killing him. He was definatly using the glitch to his advantage.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion