PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Who needs a girlfriend?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-10-26, 12:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
NightWalker XI
Colonel

holy crap @ your sister...is she ok now?

On a sidenot and back on topic did the picture I took show, its of a came spider, man those thigns are insane, they run at like 10mph is it? or 20? and they can give u a bit that neutralises your senses and they actually eat flesh so they could be eating your back out and you wouldn't feel a thing....they say they do that to camel and camel only get aware once their inside fall out because the spider eats the belly, hence the name camel spider...

I still have a bit of arachnophobia but I kill all spider I see as payback for a traumatised childhood and I also hope the person who decided to release the movie arachnophobia dies, I had nightmares for LITERALLY motnhs after watching it...horible i tell u...
Old 2004-10-26, 12:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
NightWalker XI
Colonel

Originally Posted by -Hezzy-
I used to be scared of the dark. And giraffes.

Fucking Jumanji.
LMFAO not as bad as arachnopyhobia mate, especially after having a nightmare, waking up, going outsdide for cool air and encountering a massive spider web with a next on it and loads of little oens crawling about...I swear to god I have never been closer to peeing my pants in my life...

PS: I was only 6 or 7
Old 2004-10-26, 12:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by NightWalker XI
LMFAO not as bad as arachnopyhobia mate, especially after having a nightmare, waking up, going outsdide for cool air and encountering a massive spider web with a next on it and loads of little oens crawling about...I swear to god I have never been closer to peeing my pants in my life...

PS: I was only 6 or 7
That sucks.
Old 2004-10-26, 12:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Giovanni
Colonel

El Chupacabra... stupid no?

My grandfather, god bless his soul, kept telling me the legend and he said that lately the police had found mangled bodies in the area. Naturally my house had one big ass yard with a massive and dark forest behind it and I just had to find a deer half eaten by what was probably wolves, this is what caused me to be a pasty white child until when I was young after my grandfathers death we moved houses and I lost that fear .

Meh my grandfather was a weird insane man... always carried that custom made revolver he had bought so many years ago, he even got burried with it.
Old 2004-10-26, 12:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Triggar
Contributor

My grandparents have a pool in their backyard, and to prevent me and my cousins from swimming in the deep end, he told us there was a "lupo" living in there.
Old 2004-10-26, 12:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Giovanni
Colonel

Originally Posted by Triggar

My grandparents have a pool in their backyard, and to prevent me and my cousins from swimming in the deep end, he told us there was a "lupo" living in there.
For my part it wasnt to prevent anything... just to scare the shit out of me.
Old 2004-10-26, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Mag
Lieutenant Colonel

I saw Home Alone when I was really young. About a week ago my brother starts screaming in the middle of the night I bust into the room, knife out, ready to stab someone... apparently my brother was sleepwalking. Soooo, yeah, paranoia is fun.
Old 2004-10-26, 01:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
firecrackerNC
Colonel

I used to hate dark, now im at home in the dark. Spiders are gross and kinda scare me. CLOWNS!! I HATE CLOWNS!! I went to a haunted house last year and laughed through the entire thing then 2 stupid clowns with chainsaws popped out and I started to freak.Chucky also scares me a bit, the old chucky movies not the new ones. Jason and mike dont bother me at all but Chucky is plain freaky. Those are really the only things that scare me, guns dont. I was robbed once by gunpoint and wasnt really scared more pissed I lost $35. I was bout to jump the guy but he ran right after he got my wallet and I noticed his friend about 50 feet away waiting for him so I decided another time. Lucky i was poor that day, most the time I have $50-$150 in my wallet.
Old 2004-10-26, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Red October
Second Lieutenant

The "Boogey-Man"
Old 2004-10-26, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Old 2004-10-26, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Giovanni
Colonel

Originally Posted by Infernus

Indeed.
Old 2004-10-26, 02:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Old 2004-10-26, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
MrPaul
Major

Did she promptly leap from the sofa and gnaw your shins after the photo was taken?
Old 2004-10-26, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by MrPaul
Did she promptly leap from the sofa and gnaw your shins after the photo was taken?
By the looks of it, she'd prolly have thrown the remote at him, then started watching TV again.
Old 2004-10-26, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Jennyboo
Mrs. Hamma

When i was a child I was afriad of "The Hair monster", My brothers and father use to take the hair out of my comb. They said the "hair monster took it, that on night the monster would come and take all the hair off my head. They also said the Monster was collecting it to put on a helmet which i would have to wear after he stole all my hair". Well being a little girl I trusted my Daddy. Every so often just as i was about to fall asleep i would hear the wisper of "Hair Hair!! Im coming to take your hair" (mostly a few times a week) Then one night i heard the wisper again (I was very scared ) Then all of a sudden my old brother John jumps in wearing a hockey helmet with a wig on it.. I screamed so Loud and cried . I Guess they took the joke too far since that point i never heard the wispers in the night ..Never heard from the Hair Monster again ( I know it's kinda funny thinking back now, but imagine being 5 years old)

I'm also very much afraid of snakes (probably due to the fact my Brothers use to catch snakes and chase me around the yard
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge