[MATTHERSON] TR Looking for Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Sweepers only make the room messier.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-07-23, 04:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
NuclearPickle
Private

Smile [MATTHERSON] TR Looking for Outfit

I'm looking for an outfit that will take me in, treat me like family, and teach me how to play Planetside 2! I would like to find an org that is also semi-serious, in the form of when they're in a fight, or training, they like to have a good time!
Old 2013-07-23, 04:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
GavinTheGreat
Private

Re: [MATTHERSON] TR Looking for Outfit

Nomad Squad would be more than happy to have you. I guarantee you that you won't find a tighter knit community.

Here is our forum post. Also, you get to be on youtube
Old 2013-07-23, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
NuclearPickle
Private

Ok I'll check it out
Old 2013-07-23, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
GavinTheGreat
Private

Glad to hear you'd like to be with us. Happy to have you.
Old 2013-07-24, 05:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
bensi
Private

Hey NuclearPike,
We are the BWC, the Black Widow Company and you seem to be a suitable member to join the fight with us!

First of all I will talk a bit about BWC in general. As you can see on top, we are veteran founded, owned and operated. That means that we are a military style group which has great tactics and operates as one team. But that doesn't mean that we have no fun ! No one will shout at you if you do something wrong, we simply have leaders in our operations whose orders must be followed. Our huge tactical advance compared to other companys gives us the possibility to act far more effective and fast than others.

BWC has been doing this for a long time though, a little over 10 years. So we know what we're doing. Right now, we're involved heavily in Planetside 2 (Terran Republic on Matherson), Mechwarrior Online, and Pirates of the Burning Sea. All of our members are welcome and encouraged to try out the other games to get involved, though it isn't required. The path to advance in rank is spelled out very specifically and there is no favoritism. So you can be sure that if you keep fighting with us you will get rewarded and you will get into leading positons. Another thing we've made sure to do is create very strong relationships with the developers of each of our primary games. As you can imagine, being on their radar can have some advantages.

One misconception that some people have about us, is that we only allow serious players. We take all types in BWC. I can go from playing 2 hours a night every night for a week, to playing once every two months. We have room for players of all levels of commitment. BWC is what you make of it.

I've written the following text sometime ago and I can convince you that it really describes the unique climate in BWC:
You search for a community in which companionship is the all and everything ? In which discipline is getting written big and whose backbone is loyality? In which you have to be ready to give everything for your teammates but in return having teammates who would give everything for you. In which commiment is getting rewarded and which is under military leadership ?

Then the BWC is the right palce for you ! Veteran founded, owned and operated. You can make yourself ready to find a unique climate which is driven by respect and acceptance.

If you are not convinced, ask me the questions to which you want to have an answer via PM. I could also arrange a TeamSpeak chat.
If you are convinced, join us today at http://the-bwc.com/ or go directly into our forums where you can apply here: http://the-bwc.com/smf/index.php?board=356.0

See you soon,
bensi

BWC- One team, one fight !

Last edited by bensi; 2013-07-24 at 05:15 AM.
Old 2013-10-30, 01:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Blackburn
Private

Whiskey Company is currently recruiting.

Be warned:

1. We are semi-serious.
2. We have a 7 day trial, that all new members must go through. (about 2/5 people who try out for WCO get in)

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit