Fortune favors the bold. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Less Filling!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-03-01, 01:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Bos Carnis
Private

Fortune favors the bold.

Please consider accompanying the following post with our theme:

The field before you lies lush with greenery and blooming flowers, the air smelling fresh and filled with the sounds of chirping birds at play. Savor these for but a moment, for it will all disappear the second you discover your prey. Blood and ash are now the order of the day.

Before you lies a charred, cratered field of death. The purple and blue bodies that litter the ground remind you of a macabre field of flowers while rivers of blood glisten in the light of burning vehicle hulks. The leadership, training, equipment and combat experience of your enemy has been rendered to dust. All is silent now, your work is done. QUANT is back on the move and your brothers need your help.

Legio X is the infantry arm of ~quant~, a clan that has been gaming for more than 10 years. Though we are a tight-knit group of friends, we recruit new members and make new friends in every game we play and Planetside 2 will prove to be our greatest undertaking to date. I would describe quant as a polite group of professionals, constantly having fun. In the early days of quant our opponents in the Firearms mod for Half-Life came to call us the gentleman's clan.

Legio X specializes in Sunderer deployed infantry--getting you to the front line quickly and safely. We equip for a variety of situations, but excel at close combat and are always looking for a way to break the back of the enemy. If we have an odd amount of people that won't fit inside of a Sunderer, they can act as support personnel: driving tanks, piloting aircraft or scouting ahead of the main force. We are looking for troops interested in filling any role at which they excel but infantry combat is Legio X's profession. The Legion strives not just for the petty distinction of being the best outfit in the Terran Republic's armed forces, but we strive to make the Republic the most successful Empire on the field at any given time. "Fortune favors the bold." is the axiom by which we live and we will demonstrate it on the battlefield daily.

Please visit http://www.clan-quant.net to contact us
Or drop by our ventrilo server at: quant.typefrag.com:29448

Last edited by Hamma; 2012-03-31 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added Post Prefix
Old 2012-03-04, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
XPquant
Sergeant

Re: Fortune favors the bold.

Some more detailed information is in order I feel.

QUANT combat doctrine is based on the concept of wu/wei, that without substance or form cannot be stopped, contained or countered. This can be explained as a simple analogy: The quant commanders are the buckets, choosing the direction of momentum to pour, the quant squad leaders are the form of the water, changing shape and adapting to every obstacle in their path, the quant squads are the mass and strength of the water, harder then stone when powered by momentum and shaped into the perfect form. Saturating the heart of the enemies weakness' where all of the combined forces meet to unleash our destructive force.

Last edited by XPquant; 2012-03-04 at 03:27 PM.
Old 2012-03-04, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

It will be good to have your troops fight alongside us in the TR. We welcome you.

Honor, Valor, Victory!
Old 2012-03-13, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Gerhold
Private

a blast to hang out with, you should join, and defect from the NC and VS to do so.
Old 2012-03-13, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

Showing up drunk, screaming profanities into TS, posting nude pictures on the forums and calling senior officers morons/jackasses probably would rule me out right?
Old 2012-03-14, 01:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Gerhold
Private

Or make your there favourite person because that would be hilarious.
Old 2012-03-19, 08:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
XPquant
Sergeant

QUANT is not an organization for those with 'delicate' sensibilities.
Old 2012-03-25, 12:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
ChikenKannon
Private

If anyone's interested in specializing in tracking down and silencing targets. We're looking to get some regular smooth operators to make sure the base is already gutted and burning by the time our tanks and troops storm in.

Contact me if you're interested.
Old 2012-03-30, 01:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
slaughterfish
Private

Alright boys and girls, I'm running LEGIO X's MAX and Heavy Infantry units. If you wanna smash stuff to bits, take all the credit and do all the heavy lifting, pm me and I'll see what I can do!

PS. screw all those pansy cloaker wusses and glorified garage mechanic flyboys! Balls and big guns are all that are required for total victory!
Old 2012-03-31, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Bos Carnis
Private

While many options are available, ladies and gentlemen-- the choice for the best Terran Republic outfit is clear. I assume you would rather take up arms with a group of professionals whose every action is backed up by a lifetime of thought and experience, than to condescend yourself to playing with a group of traitors and trashy rabble.

The will of some of these other Terran outfits can be demonstrated by the constant baby need to bump their recruitment thread every hour of every day.

Once again, our ventrilo information can be found at the beginning of this thread. We've had a good amount of people coming through, playing with us and getting ready for Planetside 2.

Today an outfit, tomorrow-- the Republic.
Old 2012-04-14, 08:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
XPquant
Sergeant

I would like to add we are seeking as many European players as possible. QUANT has always been a mix of nationalities but I find our ranks could use some fresh international blood. If your a non North American who plans on playing on the North American server and are loyal to the republic, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself, we have a squad just for you.
Old 2012-04-29, 01:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
TerranTitan
Sergeant

I welcome you to post on Terran-Republic.com, a website dedicated to the Republic! There is a section exclusively for Outfit leaders to discuss tactics and strategies as well.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic