Mean while in DTs HQ.. - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Political debates in lounge?!?! ban.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2012-07-03, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Bobby Shaftoe
Staff Sergeant

Re: Mean while in DTs HQ..

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
DT can't be considered elite because they they arrived too late and UMVS already resecured.
Fix'd
Old 2012-07-04, 02:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Pella
Captain

Dart you do understand that 90% of Unleashed are planetside veterans 7 years +?

I understand why you would defend your outfit that's fair enough. Obviously the Unimax comment hit home with you. But seriously Your a terrible player, Hiding behind mediocre players.

Originally Posted by Bobby Shaftoe View Post
Look my Damcheaters.com Account is active, Lets play planetside
Fixed.

Last edited by Pella; 2012-07-04 at 02:56 AM.
Old 2012-07-04, 03:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
Redshift
Major

Heh, that was funny as hell :P

nice one pella
Old 2012-07-04, 04:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Hmm I don't think you read my post; you have no idea who or what DT are. You never saw us. You arrived after the party had finished. I'm sorry you can't accept that. I'm also cool that you don't think we're very good. Neither did NIC... (Are you Gunnersmate on an alt???). We definitely need the approval of someone no one's ever heard of; considering we were owning the leaderboards before you guys even knew what PlanetSide was.

As I said, thanks for being so in awe/love with us that you're making movies about us. I love that it has twice as many views than your sorry Outfit video. Perhaps if you create a few more threads like this one you'll get more attention.... worked for NIC.

Last edited by Dart; 2012-07-04 at 04:57 AM.
Old 2012-07-04, 04:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Vancha
Colonel

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
Dart you do understand that 90% of Unleashed are planetside veterans 7 years +?

I understand why you would defend your outfit that's fair enough. Obviously the Unimax comment hit home with you. But seriously Your a terrible player, Hiding behind mediocre players.
His was trashtalk, yours sounded too serious.
Old 2012-07-04, 04:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
Kalbuth
First Sergeant

Comparing prime times of outfit in a e-peen contest, when said outfit/members weren't even playing on the same server by that times doesn't make any sense.

That said, hackapella playing the damcheater card on Bobby says 1 thing : Bobby is doing it right!
Old 2012-07-04, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
XLynxX
Corporal

Woah, whats happened to my fun thread? People have turned it like, serious.

Dart much <3, your statement is true in ways, we did arrive after many of the "elite" outfits left. However, during our reign of sexual gentlemen, many of those returned (to at least the same numbers as us) for a few months at a time. I remember times of almost 2 squads of DT a year or so ago, and we still only had ~ 10 people, yet we held our own fine. We faced the hordes of the SYN and Merc teams, TRx when they returned.

And as my dearest child Pella has said, many of the members are from the old "elite" outfits. When many of the old "elite" outfits left, members from them saw us and applied. Not bragging btw, just stating that we didn't all appear at the Gemini merge and then just tell ourselves we know what we are doing in a mirror for hours on end :P. And tho we may never have been in the golden years of PS as an outfit, I would argue that we faced the same competition through-out our 5 years.

Maybe we will never be seen as "elite" by you or anyone else, tbh, we just play the game we want to play, i'm not concerned about what category people put us in. Personally, I know you use the MAXes to wind us up for a laugh, but I kinda do miss thinking to myself "Ah DT are here, this will be a good fight", instead of now where I think "Ah DT are here, better tell everyone to grab pounder". PS2 will be my and our personal challenge . However, as a side note, lately I haven't seen a DT hack go through when we're on .
Old 2012-07-04, 04:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Kalbuth View Post
Comparing prime times of outfit in a e-peen contest, when said outfit/members weren't even playing on the same server by that times doesn't make any sense.
Uh oh... This man speaks the truth!

Hmm, if only there was a game coming out soon where we could settle these differences (see. put scrubs back in their place). Oh wait.

Originally Posted by XLynxX View Post
Words
I'm not going to get into it Lynx because as I've tried to explain to your new recruit - it doesn't matter. The game was over 3 years ago. Now (shameless plug for SOE coming) if you'd actually like to continue this conversation somewhere (and about something) relevant hit the link on the far RIGHT of my sig and make sure you're registered (and have completed the PC specs survey). That's where the SOE-confirmed elite kids are hanging out!

Last edited by Dart; 2012-07-04 at 05:05 AM.
Old 2012-07-04, 05:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Pella
Captain

Calm Down dear, Your the one getting worked up..

It's not a competition, After all we are from different servers.

That said, hackapella playing the damcheater card on Bobby says 1 thing : Bobby is doing it right!
I would like to introduce you to my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pellauk I have been streaming every single night with my "Hacks activated" Now please go away with your hackapella comments.

Bobby is stupid enough to show us all hes hacking with his Infinite after burner. And apparently perfect Pulse rifle CoF. Check some of my previous streams and you will laugh how obvious it is...

Last edited by Pella; 2012-07-04 at 05:44 AM.
Old 2012-07-04, 05:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Sheppe
Private

Not too sure why people are getting their pantys in a twist about a comical video, perhaps chill pills should be dispensed?

Besides, the video takes the piss out of VS in general as well - i.e. the maxes jumping up thinking they can avoid deci's.

Oh dear, here comes the "who are you, your a crap player, epeen enlargement comment".
Old 2012-07-04, 06:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
XLynxX
Corporal

Originally Posted by Sheppe View Post
Oh dear, here comes the "who are you, your a crap player, epeen enlargement comment".
Who the hell do you think you are saying this? From what I've seen your a terribad player in what I can guess is a terribad outfit. Come back when you're as good as me. .

Planetside is serious business, esp when that's the only game some outfits have ever been competent at .
Old 2012-07-04, 06:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Sheppe
Private

Who the hell do you think you are saying this? From what I've seen your a terribad player in what I can guess is a terribad outfit. Come back when you're as good as me. .

Planetside is serious business, esp when that's the only game some outfits have ever been competent at .
Quite harsh dude, i thought you were genuinely dissing, until I realized that you were AFK in search of cats!
Old 2012-07-04, 07:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Wrong one... It's the new recruit who's calling people "terrible". He's the one who seems to be taking things personally despite the fact that no one has any idea who he is. Regarding the video though we thought the whole thing was funny.

And I hate to break it to you but we've got fan-boys in many games. I know that might come as a shock but as I keep trying to tell you - you've never seen us active. Make sure you're registered on the PS2 forums and keep an eye out. According to Smed's tweets PS2 beta starts soon?!
Old 2012-07-04, 07:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
Kalbuth
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Pella View Post

I would like to introduce you to my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pellauk I have been streaming every single night with my "Hacks activated"
Been there already.
Now please go away with your hackapella comments.
I see you don't like your own medicine applied to yourself

Bobby is stupid enough to show us all hes hacking with his Infinite after burner. And apparently perfect Pulse rifle CoF. Check some of my previous streams and you will laugh how obvious it is...
Been playing with very various people all along my years in PS, including with and versus Bobby. Never seen him being more suspicious than anyone, including hardcore 100% hit @50m MCG TR users....
Old 2012-07-04, 07:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
Pella
Captain

Been there already.
I see you don't like your own medicine applied to yourself

Been playing with very various people all along my years in PS, including with and versus Bobby. Never seen him being more suspicious than anyone, including hardcore 100% hit @50m MCG TR users....
We call him Bobby Bullshit. Has a better ring than Hackapella. Anyway your right its not nice calling out names and such il keep it to myself from now on.

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
Wrong one... It's the new recruit who's calling people "terrible". He's the one who seems to be taking things personally despite the fact that no one has any idea who he is. Regarding the video though we thought the whole thing was funny.
Dart i'm a internet sensation while carrying a Master degree in Planetside.

Please let me share my history with you as a Planetside Veteran. And Further Bolster my E-peen.

8th CR5 on Werner
Outfit [Old School]
Outfit [Usual Targets]
Outfit [Soul Reapers]
Outfit [KOTOR]
Outfit [Unleashed]
Leaving Werner with 150,000+ Kills Like a Boss, Which i never played Prime time because i was to busy fingering my new girlfriend at the time.

FYI: SOE Allow's name changes.

Sucks to be you.

Last edited by Pella; 2012-07-04 at 07:34 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge