Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2012-07-04, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
Pella
Captain

Re: Mean while in DTs HQ..

Originally Posted by Bobby Shaftoe View Post
Thread succesfully derailed.

Ah, being called a cheater by one. It's a pity people like you ruined the name of Soul Reapers (now Soul Cheaters), I don't think Shivius would be happy.

My cheats extend to being able to call where your AMS/Routers are at Keelut without even being on cont... because you put them on different sides of the same tree each time you try.

Infinite AB, no it's called a Wasp.

Perfect CoF, even higher praise from one who played with all those notorious 'zero cof' MCG users. I know most TR like to think they're 'good' because they have to 'deal' with an 'insane' cof on the MCG. The fact is, you can not miss a target at 10 metres even with MAXIMUM CoF on an MCG. Maybe if you guys tried using MA (ie weapons that require proper CoF control) you might get somewhat decent but you're all stuck with your MCG crutch.

Keep on zerging those bases and towers with their 10 metre ranges, I'm sure someone, somewhere is proud of you for doing so.

I guess it was a bit of fun after the last server merge, stomping all over you guys constantly resecuring and opening, we had what, 80% win rate against you and other TR 'outfits'. Don't worry you did better than the NC who just gave up trying to respond to our openers at Andvari.
Nice to know. Yet i don't have to justify myself as "hacker" by typing a Novel.
Old 2012-07-04, 11:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
drsomewhere
First Sergeant

= Crack addict
Old 2012-07-04, 11:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
Bobby Shaftoe
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
Nice to know. Yet i don't have to justify myself as "hacker" by typing a Novel.
tl;dr
Old 2012-07-04, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
PilotJack
Private

This is a game; pixels, flashy lights, the lot. So why are people trying to one up each other, acting like kids? If this is how you behave IRL then I weep for the future. Normally i'd be all over this attempting to troll and whatnot but it's getting boring. Having rivalry between us and DT is good, it keeps everyone on their toes, but being bellends on forums is boring and a waste of time.

Oh and you know it's serious when i'm saying it cos i'm a complete tw**
Old 2012-07-04, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
jakaul
Sergeant

Ok, I'll be serious for one post instead of my normal light-hearted joking. Unleashed seems to think they're good enough to run with the outfits that were elite but they never really got the chance to prove it. I mean they *think* they did because they can be slightly delusional, but that's kind of a trait that TR players in general have. I think it's the red.

They seem to attribute the hordes of maxes involved in fights to us (DT, Delta Triad LLC) but I think they've forgotten that 90% of any VS that might be around a fight will be in a max suit. Sure, we'll have one or two (per softie) in a fight but it's kind of hard to go down to zero softies because nobody could hack out the max suits for everyone else. This just tells you that tactically, they don't really understand the game. Again, it tends to be a TR thing because if they were tactical, they would comprehend the obscene sexual attraction we VS have for generators and maybe even defend one. It's like they think the goal of PS is to shoot shit that moves (LOLOL).

Skillwise, subpar. Let me share a story with you about a tower near Bitol. IronMole decided he would try to take my tower from me, but I chose to teach him a lesson. I beat him so bad he had to get admitted into a battered women's shelter just in case I came back for seconds. Lynx saw this go down and petitioned to be put in a witness protection program that involved putting a bunch of shitty "X" characters around his name. It didn't fool me, son. I know where you are. This Pella cat tried to post a video of this beatdown on youtube, but it was pulled for being obscene and a crime to humanity. He subsequently made this parody video and engaged us in a forum war in an effort to keep our in-game ownage to a minimum. What he didn't understand is we can win at both at the same time. In parallel. I'm talking the geometry of owning and shit.

But if I'm being totally honest, Unleashed is like that ugly girl you and your boys joke about that you call at 4AM after 14 shots of Jager to "watch a movie". You end up crying in the shower later scrubbing yourself with your Axe Body Loofah because you're not quite sure why you did what you did other than Jager makes you do really stupid shit.
Old 2012-07-04, 11:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
Corona
Private

Cool story bro.

I lold
Old 2012-07-06, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
Marsgrim
Sergeant

Originally Posted by jakaul View Post
Ok, I'll be serious for one post instead of my normal light-hearted joking. Unleashed seems to think they're good enough to run with the outfits that were elite but they never really got the chance to prove it. I mean they *think* they did because they can be slightly delusional, but that's kind of a trait that TR players in general have. I think it's the red.

They seem to attribute the hordes of maxes involved in fights to us (DT, Delta Triad LLC) but I think they've forgotten that 90% of any VS that might be around a fight will be in a max suit. Sure, we'll have one or two (per softie) in a fight but it's kind of hard to go down to zero softies because nobody could hack out the max suits for everyone else. This just tells you that tactically, they don't really understand the game. Again, it tends to be a TR thing because if they were tactical, they would comprehend the obscene sexual attraction we VS have for generators and maybe even defend one. It's like they think the goal of PS is to shoot shit that moves (LOLOL).

Skillwise, subpar. Let me share a story with you about a tower near Bitol. IronMole decided he would try to take my tower from me, but I chose to teach him a lesson. I beat him so bad he had to get admitted into a battered women's shelter just in case I came back for seconds. Lynx saw this go down and petitioned to be put in a witness protection program that involved putting a bunch of shitty "X" characters around his name. It didn't fool me, son. I know where you are. This Pella cat tried to post a video of this beatdown on youtube, but it was pulled for being obscene and a crime to humanity. He subsequently made this parody video and engaged us in a forum war in an effort to keep our in-game ownage to a minimum. What he didn't understand is we can win at both at the same time. In parallel. I'm talking the geometry of owning and shit.

But if I'm being totally honest, Unleashed is like that ugly girl you and your boys joke about that you call at 4AM after 14 shots of Jager to "watch a movie". You end up crying in the shower later scrubbing yourself with your Axe Body Loofah because you're not quite sure why you did what you did other than Jager makes you do really stupid shit.

The closest you get to vag is when you shave in the morning.

E-peen trash talk never gets old.

Last edited by Marsgrim; 2012-07-06 at 02:40 AM.
Old 2012-07-06, 05:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Checowsky
Corporal

God you all look dumb right now.

Reading this back makes my eyes roll.

Also Unleashed have the combined IQ of Batsteg.

Last edited by Checowsky; 2012-07-06 at 05:44 AM.
Old 2012-07-06, 08:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
jakaul
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Marsgrim View Post
The closest you get to vag is when you shave in the morning.

E-peen trash talk never gets old.
Your first statement has many flaws. First of all, I don't like to shower in the morning. If you go to bed dirty, you sleep all night in dirty sheets. While this may not be an issue for people of your locale (mostly because I strongly suspect Europeans don't bathe at all), some of us like to sleep on nice, clean sheets. I'm sure Unleashed would know why that is important if they were to ever have a girl come visit their beds (or a guy that likes cleanliness, such as Lynx). Maybe you'll counter by saying you shower both morning and night, to which I would respond that you are obviously selfish in wasting water. There are people that live in deserts that need that water, but you think you can use it all up. It's rude.

The second flaw is the thinly disguised dig that I have a vag. Technically, if I had a vag, it would be a part of me so I'm not sure exactly how I could get closer to me. I am me, unless you're implying I'm not me to which I would respond with that being some deep shit and I will have to consider the merits of your argument later this morning when I'm on the toilet. It's where I do my best thinking. Thinking about you on the toilet. Existentialism and shit. Literally.

In summary, we have discovered through my research that you like me thinking about you and your outfit whilst (is that correct usage? I need a European to let me know) I'm in the middle of taking a dump and that you shower at least every fortnight.
Old 2012-07-06, 08:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
IronMole
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Checowsky View Post
God you all look dumb right now.

Reading this back makes my eyes roll.

Also Unleashed have the combined IQ of Batsteg.
Oh, there you are!
Old 2012-07-06, 09:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
jakaul
Sergeant

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
This thread is like watching 2 groups of high school girls in a tug of war with an imaginary rope.
You see, I take issue with this comment. It's quite obvious that people of DT's pedigree would win that competition easily. Look at it this way, if we were high school girls, DT would recruit the big fat chicks to lay down with the rope wrapped around their large waists while the skinny hot chicks from Unleashed would get all sweaty and tired. When their resistance mellowed out to a 3 out of 10 (with 10 being painful grunts and 1 being a light hearted "ssstop iiit"), us big girls from DT would impose our lesbian ways on the small hot chicks from Unleashed. And by will I mean very nasty dry humping but without the clothes. I'm not sure how else to describe this but it makes perfect sense in my head.

You seem to imply this would be a competition. It would end in greasy lesbian sex, I'll have you know. And knowing is half the battle...
Old 2012-07-06, 09:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
jakaul
Sergeant

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can't send the student to do doctorate work. I mean at least recommend Wayne Elise or someone of his stature. What's going on in this thread, I thought these were serious posts...
Old 2012-07-06, 09:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #88
Sheppe
Private

Originally Posted by UnknownDT View Post
LOL I had a good laugh. We will take it easier on you in PS2 though :P
Originally Posted by Mirror View Post
lol good work, so many direct quotes it's almost like you have been on our mumble for the past few weeks.
Originally Posted by jakaul View Post
Hah, that's pretty good!
Originally Posted by DemoMan View Post
This actually seems some what accurate.
Originally Posted by Espion View Post
New recruitment video for PS2
Originally Posted by Checowsky View Post
Swap the German for Scottish, HQ for Mumble and you've got it down.

That was a good laugh, gg chaps
Originally Posted by Espion View Post
The best part is that most people that watch this are probably asking themselves "What's wrong with unimax, bfr, and SA???"
Lol so true. This could of been aimed at any outfit really.

I am glad you guys where mature enough to take it well.
Originally Posted by JayX View Post
Funny ass video.. I just had to find something to give you some shit about! <3 :P
I don't quite understand how it went from people having a laugh over a funny video, to an e-peen thread.

P.s - Espion where is your Skull and crossbones?
Old 2012-07-06, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #89
jakaul
Sergeant

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
Alright, I admit picking up fat chicks with borrowed expertise is not my cup of tea.

Who are Unleashed by the way, and how come I've never heard of them?

^^someone did it again.
You know me, brosef...I'm so good I can even pick up fat chicks. Wait, what?
Old 2012-07-06, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #90
Eyeklops
First Lieutenant

<--- Late to this party of lulz & lolwutz

But seriously Your a terrible player, Hiding behind mediocre players.
O'really? When was the last time you had 1337 kills in one day? Dart did it. I am definitively not Dart's fanboi, we don't really get along, but your just flat out wrong.

Jak..excellent posts.

Last edited by Eyeklops; 2012-07-06 at 11:39 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge