Xen of Onslaught is back! [NA] - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: why is it so hot in herre?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-10, 12:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Electric Zagnut
Private

Re: Xen of Onslaught is back!

Private Zagnut reporting for duty Sir!!!!

ALL ABOARD!!!!! It's a party on the Bang Bus hosted by yours truly.

Look, if you want to kick ass, be part of a well organized, take no prisoners unit, and have a blast doing it, then apply to Xen of Onslaught HERE

~Vangelis~
Old 2012-06-10, 01:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Kixsian
Private

For justice that is great!
Old 2012-06-10, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Qman
Private

Welcome Zagnut,

About time you showed up.
Old 2012-06-11, 05:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
Dullard
Corporal

Electric Zagnut is here, time to close up shop. It was a good run while it lasted.

It's great to see so many of the vets coming back, the new members joining and even our old enemies. Without all of you, it just wouldn't be as fun
Old 2012-06-11, 08:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Soyokaze
Corporal

Originally Posted by Dullard View Post
It's great to see so many of the vets coming back, the new members joining and even our old enemies. Without all of you, it just wouldn't be as fun
Seconded. Actually, I'd be a fan of getting together, not only with old friends, but enemies like Sturm and seeing if we could arrange to get on the same server. Without Sturm in our way, after all, sanc locking NC may get a bit dull.
Old 2012-06-11, 09:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
sQuiRL
Private

Originally Posted by Qman View Post
I can't wait to hit the battlefield with Xen of Onslaught again. I have been a member for 9 years and this is where it all started.
I agree can't wait to play with all of you again. Hard to believe that it has been 9 years. Looking forward to seeing some new faces as well. XoO is a great group you would be a fool not to look us up.
Old 2012-06-11, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
Miir
Malvision

I agree Soyo... I hope SOE brings back an Emerald server or at least one that we can coordinate to join together with some old friends and enemies. It would be great to fight along side GoTR and The Vindicators. While fighting against outfits like CDL, SG, BWC.

Great to see so many vets returning as well as some new faces.
Old 2012-06-11, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

one of my sincere regrets is that we (WNx / Sentinels) restricted ourselves to the Markov server and never got a chance to play with you guys. I'm hoping to rectify that this time around.

all our best. Love the standardized sigs you guys are rocking, cool as hell.

kp / Sentinels
Old 2012-06-11, 11:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Proxi
Private

Hey Kidd, I recall seeing your outfit when I would drop in to play on Markov. Hopefully we will see each other on the battlefield in PS2.

Last edited by Proxi; 2012-06-11 at 11:48 AM.
Old 2012-06-11, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Gunnarr
Private

Can't wait to get out on the battlefield with these guys
Old 2012-06-11, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Brandomc
Private

Been around with XoO back with Star wars and Aion before that, haven't been very active lately due to personal life issues. But happy to see you guys going with the Vanu and would love to play with you guys again! Got my beta key, so if you guys will be around for the beta please let me know!
Old 2012-06-11, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
PhoenixDog
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Miir View Post
I agree Soyo... I hope SOE brings back an Emerald server or at least one that we can coordinate to join together with some old friends and enemies. It would be great to fight along side GoTR and The Vindicators. While fighting against outfits like CDL, SG, BWC.

Great to see so many vets returning as well as some new faces.
Don't forget The Enclave, Miir. Those bastards were always up to something ^_^

But Xen of Onslaught was always there to clean up the red stains on the walls of our bases...

Originally Posted by Qman View Post
Hey Pdog welcome back!

PhoenixDog was one of our legendary members back in the day. He was an amazing Reaver/Mosquito pilot and air tactician regularly leading platoon sized raids for the air division during outfit assaults. This monstrosity was later named "Pdogs Flying Circus". Now you also have to consider this was in addition to the infantry and armor divisions. If you want large coordinated and tactical combat this is the place.

The only thing you had to make sure of is that you were not in the galaxy if Pdog was flying .
Thanks for the great words, Q. Glad someone appreciated my hard work =p.

I can easily say without bias that XoO is a great place to play if you want an organized experience. Like Soyokaze mentioned earlier, we're not for everyone. I for one am one of those shit-distrubing types who loves joking and having fun...But when it copmes to leading a squad I can be pretty hard. XoO plays to win, and we win a lot. How we work together and coordinate within the outfit is what has made us who we are today. When you're in charge of an entire platoon of aircraft every week, you need control out of your squadron. We don't always play nice, and we don't always come off as the friendly Canadians some of us are. But if you want an outfit that is organized, structured, and has a ton of fun doing it... Join Xen of Onslaught today.

Subscription to the outfit is only $29.99 a month, payable to [email protected]. A goat sacrifice every year is also highly recommended but not required.

Last edited by PhoenixDog; 2012-06-11 at 06:37 PM.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Eerie
Private

Originally Posted by PhoenixDog View Post
Don't forget The Enclave, Miir. Those bastards were always up to something ^_^

But Xen of Onslaught was always there to clean up the red stains on the walls of our bases...

Thanks for the great words, Q. Glad someone appreciated my hard work =p.

I can easily say without bias that XoO is a great place to play if you want an organized experience. Like Soyokaze mentioned earlier, we're not for everyone. I for one am one of those shit-distrubing types who loves joking and having fun...But when it copmes to leading a squad I can be pretty hard. XoO plays to win, and we win a lot. How we work together and coordinate within the outfit is what has made us who we are today. When you're in charge of an entire platoon of aircraft every week, you need control out of your squadron. We don't always play nice, and we don't always come off as the friendly Canadians some of us are. But if you want an outfit that is organized, structured, and has a ton of fun doing it... Join Xen of Onslaught today.

Subscription to the outfit is only $29.99 a month, payable to [email protected]. A goat sacrifice every year is also highly recommended but not required.
Is that payable in Auraxium?
Old 2012-06-11, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Soyokaze
Corporal

Originally Posted by Eerie View Post
Yes...

(psst.... PDog, why didn't we think of this earlier?)
Old 2012-06-11, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
PhoenixDog
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Eerie View Post
Absolutely. Just make sure you leave enough for a Mag to run the damn Elmo's and Smurfs over with.

Originally Posted by Soyokaze View Post
Yes...

(psst.... PDog, why didn't we think of this earlier?)
I'm really not sure...The model was always there but for some reason no one clicked to use it.

P.S. I'll split the sub fees with you.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty