Digital Marine's != ******* - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside: The Movie, with Tom Cruse as "Hamma"
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-01, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
KaozReign
Private

Hey Lonehunter, take this shovel.

You're digging your own hole each time you open your mouth. And from the looks of it, you're doing a hell of a job at that.

Enjoy.
Old 2003-09-01, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Yes I know I siad I wasn't going to post anymore. I will now be making a new thread dedicated to my banning.
Originally posted by KaozReign
You're digging your own hole each time you open your mouth. And from the looks of it, you're doing a hell of a job at that.
Do you think I'm afraid of them? At this point PSU could could go fuck it's self for all I care. I want "BAN ME" over every post I create.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2003-09-01, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
EineBeBoP
Contributor
Pns Ndabut

Misc Info

Lone deserves the Custom title of Ban me!

but hell never get it cause as soon as hamma comes, hes gone. Oh, well!
Old 2003-09-01, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

I think Hamma shouldnt ban Lone just for comic irony.

Old 2003-09-01, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Funny thing is, most people probably didn't give a shit about the Digital Marines, but now *everyone* thinks you're adolecent fuckups.

Like MTX says,

"How many times to you think your mother looks at you and says, "I should've swallowed"?"

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-09-01, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
Sputty
Banned

Originally posted by {BOHICA}Navaron
Funny thing is, most people probably didn't give a shit about the Digital Marines, but now *everyone* thinks you're adolecent fuckups.

Like MTX says,

"How many times to you think your mother looks at you and says, "I should've swallowed"?"
Old 2003-09-01, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #82
Endless
Sergeant

Originally posted by {BOHICA}Navaron

Like MTX says,

I'm not even sure if his mother can even stand looking at him.
Old 2003-09-01, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
Paingiver
Second Lieutenant

wat a stubborn little twit that guy is, if he had any decency left in himself he would admit that he was an immature little f$#ck, instead he seems to be enjoying the fact that his ass is gonna be kicked from psu.:o
Old 2003-09-01, 08:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #84
Winged_Nazgul
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by Lonehunter187
It is incredibly amusing watching you waist your meaningless little life away on this pathetic excuse for a communtiy
It doesn't really surprise me you think so little of the PS community after the cowardly (no other word best fits) attack on the Ceryshen bridge jumpers. This fun little event was planned by the PS community to give back to the community with an amusing video to capture the event. Instead of going along with the community or even ignoring it if it wasn't your cup of tea, you all were salivating at the prospects of easy kills on unsuspecting opponents.

So long and enjoy your ban. At least we still have my sig to remind us of what an utter idiot you really are.
Old 2003-09-01, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #85
Paingiver
Second Lieutenant

i agree with ya nazgul, they were frikin cowards, and even more some of them even use exploits to get kills, if they werent so wrapped up in theyre personal mission in wasting the time of others and getting pissed off when a person tells that wat they did was stupid, ps would be a better game.
Old 2003-09-02, 04:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
Caspertoo
Sergeant

Unhappy

Ok....

Response to the last two pages (sorry had to work for the last day).

1. I don't think Lonehunter was meaning it was a outfit secret as in, we all used it and didn't tell anyone. No it was a bug we found out about, reported it, and then didn't tell anyone else how to do it. I believe this follows along perfectly with the procedure on bugs, report them, and then don't tell anyone else how to do them. I myself have reported abou 5 bugs I've seen. The corpse bug was one of them. Again I will restate that I never saw any DM member actively exploiting a bug or cheating in any way.

2. The bug in question was caused by the regen implant, if you had it in, your health would go to 101, then (if i remember correctly) once you got down far enough, you would appear as a corpse but could fire and anyone else couldn't hit you. So anyone that choose the regen implant would often innadvertently use this bug. I don't think it is fair to say that someone was exploiting a bug when they choose a regular implant that had some "unfortunent" side-effects. But this is again a moot point, the bug was patched weeks ago. I myself use surge and DL. Used DL before the patch was put in, just don't like regen implant.

3. Incompetent I don't think being in "zerg" outfit is something worth damning a person over. Nor do I see anything really wrong that some outfits are "zerg" outfits. The definition is kind of subjective but IMHO DM isn't a zerg outfit because the core players all play in the same squads, and we are always on voice. Hell i'd know annihilator's voice just from his accent. Now I'll fully agree that Dragon Wolves is more tight knit, I don't think anyone would disagree, but it is also very small, although I love playing in the same squad as Kaoz, yourself, and all the others for me playing mostly at night, I needed a larger outfit that had members on late at night. So zerg or not, by your definition, sometimes a larger outfit is what is needed to suit the needs of a player.

4. ChewyLSB what other choice do I have than to defend my outfit. I strongly believe that there has to be some loyalty. You find a outfit/clan that suits all your needs, then you stay with them. The only thing that DM has done that I deem questionable is the bridge jump thing, but I'm not in the leadership of DM and thus I'll leave it to them, but I will defend DM, just as Sputty would defend bohica, Incompetent would defend dragon wolves and Winged Nazgul would defend Sturmgrenadiers. I've gotten to know the guys who play at night, have fun playing with them, so to not defend them isn't really a valid option for me.

Well thats it, look forward to your retorts. Hope you guys at least think I'm putting thought into my responses. Obnoxiousfrog, I'll still be gunning for you Saw you two time and missed my kill both times due to...um.. some damn mutlibarrel shotgun thing you were holding.
Old 2003-09-02, 05:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
nonentity
Private

Originally posted by Caspertoo
I've gotten to know the guys who play at night, have fun playing with them, so to not defend them isn't really a valid option for me.
This is true, but there is a difference between defending in a thought out and well reasoned manner (as you have done, for which I respect you) and flaming in an incomprehensible manner (as lonehunter has done, for which he loses my respect).

And on a side note, god, I haven't laughed this hard in years (having long ago reached the point where flame wars are just funny :)
Old 2003-09-02, 06:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #88
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Alright, i'll try to calm down on this post, because you do make some good points and i want to respond specifically to those, the rest (and i think everyone will agree with me) has all been said

Mainly
I needed a larger outfit that had members on late at night.
I had actually never thought of that, don't ask me how i glossed over it, but i never really thought of it that way, sooo, good point, i'll need to remember that in the future, and you are correct that you pretty much HAVE to defend your outfit no matter what they do, soooo. sorry bout being a jackass towards you in the other post, i tend to get caught up in things when i'm stressed out or excited (or both, which commonly happens when i can't sleep).

Doesn't mean i have much, if any respect for the DM, but you pointed out something i had missed, so i'll have to begrudge you some respect.
Old 2003-09-02, 08:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #89
BDMJ
First Sergeant

Excellent points casper, but you seem to be the exception that proves the rule in this case. The only things I have seen from DM on the boards are lame at best. The whole lonehunter incident just supports the general negative image I have of DM in general. You make good and reasonable posts. Your outfit mates do not.
Old 2003-09-02, 10:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #90
Lex
Private

Condemning a group on on mans action show little to no maturity into a level thought plain. this will be my last post on the planetside-universe.com as well more then likely any other boards related to any where near this. Not due to the fact of anything any one has said here. Its just my feeling that STAFF should be biased in any nature towards any post on here and Should not flame this situation beyond what it has gone. Something called proffesionalism. Of which I'm sure I'll get flame responses as well.

History is History gentleman and Ladies. what has happened happened. you learn from it you grow from it Adapt over come and change. Charge on. Develop yourself in this case into a strong person and fighter in the world of Planetside by learning from prior mistakes and activies. As to the Bridge Jumping do I think it was a Mistake to Attack No. I started that whole thing when I picked up the information. You want to film go to the Test Server. I know EVEN the Sturmgrenadiers are GUILTY of thinking of DOING the EXACT same thing. Only thing that stopped them was their rules of engagement Of which I commend them..PROOF Doesnt mean I want to join pay to play zerg unit of course. Move on. Next time maybe you will succeed. As to Digital Marines Cheating. You are entitled to each of your own opinions. Fine. opinion away. Myself. I was a Terran Marine before Digital Marine. Now I am a Digital Marine and will defend my outfit. Any one can take some ones words and twist them around want an example? The Conspiracy perfect example of taking ones words and twisting them around for your own use. Alot of that going on. personal attacks come on.. its a game. One you pay to play none the less. If you have such an issue with the Digital Marines /appeal them.
If I had issues with another unit I wouldnt fail to /appeal them ohh but I dont want to look like a pansy running to mommy. who cares. you dont see half the people you play with in real life. who cares what they think. This whole situation is over. Get over it. we went in and screwed up your jump. Fine. we Killed alot of you. fine. we even fired on friendlies after the fact they fired upon us. Ohh I know whats coming now TKER You fired on innocent people trying to have fun. ohhh no.. well I'll tell you something You shoot me I'm shooting back. its that whole who started what where method of thinking. guess what else. I'm taking a screen shot of you shooting at me. and then If I'm in the mood You will be come the next spy caught on The Conspiracy. are you a spy probably not. but perfect example of words being twisted. Its all in good fun for me. I dont care about command rank. I dont care about Battle Rank. I mean look at my stats. BR 12 with and no where near a thousand kills? I spend most my time sniping. scouting for my squad spotting for OS strikes. and advance scouting way infront of friendly lines. why because thats my style of game play. I dont get on here so I can brag to my friends at work oHHH i'm BR 12 dude.. hell they dont even know what PS is. and you know something else. and your going to laugh and say I'm a Noob. My first kill in this game was done by a 1 year old little girl sitting in my lap when she smacked the mouse and I just happened to hit a low health person. had nothing to do with me or aiming or skills just plain luck. I hadnt been in game no more then a couple hours still trying to figure things out. That is my funniest moment and will remain such My daughter got my first kill. So flame all you want about units. Flame about ruining your fun. But I had one hell of a time on that bridge. We where organized. moved with a purpose and stepped up the challange. we held the bridge. If you feel we where out to get XP hate to tell you My squad got MAYBE 15-20 xp from the whole thing. and as far as being malicious and ruining cause we could. perhaps some think that. me I did it because I say a strategical Target one who the planner of this wasnt so smart and announced a LARGE 100+ group of players would be in one place at one time. exact location time whole nine yards even names of players who would attend. Military training goes oohhhh prime target. so in closing I say good day to you Planetside Universe. I say good day to the staff and *veteran* Ohh and on that note I dont remember where I read it but being a Veteran here just means you spend more time posting then others. If I posted half as much as some of these people I would be a leet whore with the rest of the lot. so dont go around thinking just because your a veteran your special just means your post count is higher then most. Again I say good day. Good luck and see you on the Battle field. and If any of you feel the need to flame away please do so doesnt matter if it doesnt get read. Or if you prefer send them to [email protected] flame away. and I'll just do the whole *DELETE* Not because I dont want to read what your writing its important to me I'm sure. but I've got to go take my little girl to the park. that seems more pressing a matter then some one who is going to insult my Mother. insult me over a game and get all upset that some one killed them when they where pulling an everquest stunt.

Respectfully submitted
Lex

Last edited by Lex; 2003-09-02 at 11:22 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion