did i miss my chance? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: the MENSA troll is in a class all by itself
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-07-22, 09:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
vonseris
Private

did i miss my chance?

okay here's my delima. i got a beta key from a clan mate. now i had already signed up for planetside 2 and everything on there website. made a station account and everything. so in the activation thing i put in the beta key and such. it said it was good and that i would get a email when beta started. only thing is i just resently found out that i had put in my email incorrectly and now im freaking out that i may have missed out on getting into beta.
Old 2012-07-22, 09:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Ratstomper
Major

Re: did i miss my chance?

just log in to your account and change your email to the right one...
Old 2012-07-22, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
redshirt
Private

As above, log into your SOE account and updated it.

They have just been doing a limited invite (booo) for the tech test. The actual Beta invites should start going out hopefully in the next 5-10 days *fingers crossed*
Old 2012-07-22, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant

Yep, you ain't missed nothin' yet. Just some forum whinin'. Yer gud.
Old 2012-07-23, 02:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by redshirt View Post
The actual Beta invites should start going out hopefully in the next 5-10 days *fingers crossed*
And we get the keys we need at that time, in the said email...?
Old 2012-07-23, 02:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Accuser
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by vVRedOctoberVv View Post
Yep, you ain't missed nothin' yet. Just some forum whinin'. Yer gud.
You know, I don't see many TR with an NC accent.
Old 2012-07-23, 05:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
redshirt
Private

Originally Posted by Rivenshield View Post
And we get the keys we need at that time, in the said email...?
No idea how the invite process will work, at a guess they'll send you an email notification and activate PS2 on your SOE account which will give you access to the installer... again im just guessing and I hope its only 10 days or my mind might implode
Old 2012-07-23, 12:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Looopy
Private

As to not clutter the forums (because I'm sure this has been asked a billion times) im gonna highjack this thread real quick,

So I finally managed to get my pc gamer key after much trouble and re: emails, I plugged it in today so on the beta key spectrum where does that put me? I know pc gamer keys are "priority" but am i behind all previously input pc gamer keys or is it random? am i in front of twitter keys? sorry if its a dumb question, idk if yall would know
Old 2012-07-23, 12:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
fedhell
Private

Originally Posted by Looopy View Post
As to not clutter the forums (because I'm sure this has been asked a billion times) im gonna highjack this thread real quick,

So I finally managed to get my pc gamer key after much trouble and re: emails, I plugged it in today so on the beta key spectrum where does that put me? I know pc gamer keys are "priority" but am i behind all previously input pc gamer keys or is it random? am i in front of twitter keys? sorry if its a dumb question, idk if yall would know
Nobody knows the answer to that question. Every key is labeled as priority when you put it in. I think its been confirmed that vets are the only people who are higher up in the list then the rest, but even that im sure 100% on. Everybody has their own opinion on this matter, so take everything you hear with a grain of salt. :-)
Old 2012-07-23, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
NEWSKIS
Corporal

For the OP, go to www.planetside2.com/download and login, if it gives you something to download you're in the tech test, if it says you're already signed up, your not in the tech test and you can change the email on that account to something else and you're good to go.

For the last post, people need to stop propagating false info. They never said PS1 vets are above others. Their exact words were "among the first to get in", that goes along with PCGamer keys and keys obtained from anywhere else. All of what a just mentioned, are above people who arent PS1 vets or have a beta key, but signed up for beta.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion